Should I be able to access the top of my shaft?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by EKT, Aug 7, 2020.

1. EKT

EKT Member

Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    Not sure if I put the cage on wrong but when I'm hard the top of my shaft/ part closest to my body is still accessible.

Is this not suppose to be the case? Or is that the point of a chastity cage to pull the balls forward which lets you access a bit of the top part?

2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Shoot us a picture of the device you are using, but some do have that so teasing purposes.

3. EKT

EKT Member

Local Time:
  4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    When you get erect, the hard shaft of penis pushes chastity cage away from body. That does expose the upper part nearest to your trunk. The cage is effectively anchored by your balls trapped in the design, so that only leaves the top for movement. Few devices are completely fool proof at isolating your penis, and this is not a major exposure. Certainly more desirable than having glans or end of penis exposed. Just cover the whole thing with a nice pair of panties and keep your hands off, if it worries you. :)

5. EKT

EKT Member

Local Time:
    It's more so that I used to masturbate by only rubbing that portion that is exposed (gf and I are also into feminization) so I can still find it very pleasurable and even cum potentially. I also managed to pull it out while messing with it so was just super disappointed. I know that there is a mental component to chastity as well but it's just a bit of a let down that if I wanted to disobey I could easily masturbate. We wanted her to truly have full control. :(

6. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    Ability to pull out of ball trap devices has often been discussed. Many, including myself, think they could pull out of any ball trap. Some guys report finding ball trap cages that they can not pull out of. I’m skeptical but who knows and it is working for them.

Two solutions are a piercing, commonly PA, to keep the penis in place or a full belt. I went with a PA. It then took a while to find a device that I could not climax in. Secure devices are not the easiest to wear. For me it had to be a sufficiently heave tube or a PA/Ball trap device.

So, it is possible for her to have full control. I and many other men are experiencing that. But it may take you a while to find the right device.

7. EKT

EKT Member

Local Time:
    Yeah I was reading some threads and posts about it. Unfortunately I'm not really willing to get a piercing (not sure my gf would like it either) and a belt is just not feasible at this point due to the nature of our living situation.

Yeah unfortunately I also feel like I can climax in any device... we've only tried too but just the way I pull at the cage seems to be enough to get me there...

I'm just relying on my loyalty right now to not do either. I wouldn't want to disappoint! Plus even with all these issues I've found wearing a chastity cage to be incredibly comfortable...

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    I think You might need a longer cage.

9. EKT

EKT Member

Local Time:
    It fits in perfectly when flaccid which I thought was the point? In order to stop erections? It's a metal cage, not plastic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice