Evotion wearables bijou

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Subby-hubby, May 13, 2020.

1. Subby-hubby

Subby-hubby Subby-hubby

Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    Just got my bijou in yesterday. The said up to 6-8 weeks delivery, but go it in two. Very impressed so far, extremely light weight and fits perfect. Completely inescapable. If your looking for a long device definitely the bijou. I have a very active lifestyle and struggled to find a device that would work. This definitely feels like it could be the one. Check them out.

bincorona likes this.
  2. tallandrespectful

Consultant
    United States
    Local Time:
    2:37 PM
    How's it working out? Would you size it differently in any way from what they recommend?

3. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have a Bijou as well. I screwed up on the conversions of going diameter to circumference and inches to mm's.

They were great and made a clip that helped reduce the head/glans bump to make it wearable so that my head would not slip back and stress the piercing. It worked awesome.

I just ordered a new Bijou with hopefully the correct measurements and made a few tweaks that might make it better than what was already a great device.

Like you I was quoted 6-8 ... that would be amazeballs if it came in 2-3! damn ..... getting a chubby just thinking about it .... oh the irony!? o_O:+1:

I too am super active and found the Bijou to be fantastic and for the most part ... don't even know ti's there .. until it needs to be. :p

How is yours working out now that you have a little more time in it? pics??

4. Subby-hubby

Subby-hubby Subby-hubby

Local Time:
    It works almost too well. I’m in it 24/7 and have no discomfort or pain and no chance of release. If I could go back and do it again I would have order it a tad bit smaller, but right now if I get the slightest bit excited it is very snug but when completely soft it is a bit big, with that being said it is still extremely comfortable. I have a very active job and it hasn’t cause any issues. Definitely an awesome cage. Shipping was also really fast, got it in about 3 weeks.

ChasteCel and bincorona like this.
  5. lassmichinruhe

Local Time:
    8:37 PM
    Hello guys,

how about maintaining hygiene? Is that a problem? And most importantly - can you achieve orgasm in ths tube-only device?

6. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    I'm also interested in hygiene, especially in the metal version, which appears to be less open.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice