Balls to big to fit base ring

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by queer_robot, Aug 6, 2020.

1. queer_robot

queer_robot New member

Local Time:
    10:08 PM
    I have a cheap cage from amazon that has three different sizes of rings. There's a 2" a 1.75" and a 1.5".

I can fit into a 1.75, although it isn't easy because my balls are really big. I have to use a lot of lube but I can manage it. Once I'm in, I feel fine. I can wear it for days without my balls getting swollen or anything. The problem is that I can escape. I can reach under the top of the base ring and pull my penis right out. The entire cage rotates slightly. I can fit more two fingers through the base ring up to the knuckles.

So, based on that information I would assume that I need a smaller base ring. Right?? The issue is that I can't fit my large balls into a 1.5" ring. I can barely get one ball in. The second one seems impossible. I mean MAYBE I could get a second ball in if I pushed it hard enough but I'm afraid that I would seriously hurt myself in the process. I say that because it kind of hurts pushing the first ball through.

I also have some sizing rings from mature metal. They include a size that is 1.625" I unfortunately have the same problem with it. I just can't get the second ball in.

I'm bummed out guys. Are my balls to big for chastity??

2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    I don't know what your gap distance is between your cage and ring, but that could be shortened a bit on some devices. Also, any device is "beatable" to a certain extent... if you are looking for something unbeatable, you probably want to get a piercing or a cage with a couple well place pins for some discomfort. All in all though... just don't try to beat your device.

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    How about hinged base rings? That way you can slip the ring behind your balls and then close it. That might allow a smaller ring. But most devices are beatable, so resist the urge to pull out.

hollymolly likes this.
  4. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:08 AM
    Are you putting your balls in after your penis? Pull one ball through first (the biggest one), then keep pulling until the second one pops through. Then pull upward and over the head of your flaccid penis.

5. queer_robot

queer_robot New member

Local Time:
    10:08 PM
    Yes I am. I always put the dick in last

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  6. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    No your balls are not too big. Try the 2inch ring, then the gap will be the thing that will determine whether it’s secure.

7. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    You will always be able to pull out of a ball trap cage if you put the effort in, unless you utiliize a piercing or Tetherspout. The best to hope for otherwise is making an escape transparent to a keyholder, that is to say, making complete reinsertion impossible, so the transgression can be dealt with.

Testicles are surprisingly malleable, and if you're willing to deal with the temporary discomfort, you could definitely jam yourself into a size smaller. In fact, I have played with a leather "parachute" CBT toy, and when tightened to its fullest, when enough weight is applied, the testicles still extrude out, one after the other.

That said. I wouldn't suggest you bother if the current ring is comfortable, since, as I've already mentioned, it would be of no use preventing a pullout escape. 'Handcuffing an octopus" is a frequently used analogy.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:08 AM
    was going to suggest this, and also as mentioned by others spikes might work for you, I have used the points of intrigue in my cage for years.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice