I've been collared

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, Jan 18, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. CaramelMochaBoss

CaramelMochaBoss Caramel skin. Likes to be boss in bed.
    Verified Female

Manila, Philippines
    Local Time:
    12:21 AM
    Cute couple ^_^
    That look suits u both

Wifessub likes this.
  2. Gerrit

Gerrit Member

Local Time:
    6:21 PM
    Can you tell a bit how you initiated her into Dom, and told her about your desire to be sub? I havent done that yet with my wife so I am interested.

3. Wifessub

Wifessub Member

United States
    Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    #28 Wifessub, Aug 6, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
    She got this from a company called “Wyred Slave”. They made a bunch of different locking collars and cuffs. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to find them online for the past several years. The collar I have currently (pictured here) was engraved with “Jamie’s slave”... since “slave“ is what she called me at the beginning before settling on “bitch”. If they were still around I’d probably have gotten another with an update saying “Jamie’s bitch” to match my ownership tattoo.

Edit: Looks like Eternity Collars makes one similar. https://www.eternitycollars.com/collars-and-necklaces/stainless-steel-rope-necklace

95C11182-E965-458D-9664-51E975EAAB85.jpeg

4. Wifessub

Wifessub Member

United States
    Local Time:
    That’s a great question and one I don’t think I really know the answer to. I do know that prior to her I had never even thought about being submissive to anyone. One thing I do remember about early on was when we were watching an HBO show called “Rome”. Some slave had gotten in trouble and was kneeling and kissing his Domina’s feet begging for forgiveness. She said something along the lines of that’s how she’d like me to be when I apologize.

She knew I had a thing for her feet and that kinda turned from play into me kneeling and kissing her feet. I’d get “out of line” just to have her make me kneel, kiss her feet and apologize because strangely I liked it.

But beyond that I’m not sure how it really got rolling. I know we have done trial and error with a lot of stuff. And probably still are to some extent. Learning process and I get to learn a lot here.

CaramelMochaBoss and Gerrit like this.
  5. Gerrit

Gerrit Member

Local Time:
    Which chastitydevice do you use? and are you/your wife happy with it?

6. CaramelMochaBoss

CaramelMochaBoss Caramel skin. Likes to be boss in bed.
    Verified Female

Manila, Philippines
    Local Time:
    12:21 AM
    Engraving it is a nice touch ^_^

7. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    12:21 PM

Yes but with the Allen screw you can always strip out the screw and make it impossible to ever take off. And you can put some epoxy liquid metal on the screw and seal it in there.

I always wondered why the permenant chastity crowd doesnt use the epoxy mix more often. It's a lot more permenant that crazy glue.

CZSteve likes this.
  8. DaedalusBelt

DaedalusBelt Active member

Local Time:
    #33 DaedalusBelt, Aug 6, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
    zorrofin likes this.
  9. Mistress Janie

Mistress Janie Long term member

registered nurse
    Virginia, USA
    Local Time:
    #34 Mistress Janie, Aug 7, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
    My sub hubby has both an eternity neck collar as well as a matching anklet, both of them with the allen set screws.

His collar stays on 24/7 but I still like the option of being able to remove it on rare occasions, such as formal public functions like funerals, weddings, occasional church services, etc. But his anklet is permanent. I applied Loctite to the set screws, then packed the recess with two-part epoxy as mentioned above. It is definitely not coming off!:cool:

10. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:

That's awesome. You're a great and good Mistress for sure!

So the collar is too bulky underneath a shirt collar and tie? I've often wondered about that when I was supposed to be getting a permenant collar in a previous relationship because we both really liked the eternity steel ring collars, but I would still be wearing wear a suit often.

11. Wifessub

Wifessub Member

United States
    Local Time:
    The main one we’ve used for quite awhile is the Mature Metal Jailbird. But so far we haven’t done any of the “long term” lock-ups that most others do. Most I have made it is 4 consecutive days. Should have been a 1.5 week lock-up because she was on a trip out of state for that period. But on day four I couldn’t take it and broke the key out of the Kitchen Safe she left the spare in. :(
    Main issue for me is the pulling when I sleep. But might look into the double base ring that I see being recommended here.

12. Gerrit

Gerrit Member

Local Time:
    thank you! I imagine it is really o.k. to unlock it after some days. I only use it for dayfun, never during the night.

13. funseeker22

funseeker22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:21 AM
    I have a similar wire collar that I got from the Stockroom a long time ago. I had stopped wearing it as the hair on the back of my neck would get caught in the wire strands of the collar (creating painful pulls and plucks). I even tried spray coating the collar in clear plasti-dip to try and prevent this, but it didn’t completely work.

Do you have any issues with your hair getting caught up in your wire collar?

14. Wifessub

Wifessub Member

United States
    Local Time:
    I can see where that could be an issue. I shave my neck pretty regular when I’m taking showers since I hate how it feels when hair brushes against even a shirt collar. So I haven’t had the issue.

funseeker22 likes this.
  15. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    My wife likes this. Where can we get one?

16. Mike hammer

Mike hammer Long term member

Local Time:
    Eternity collars. The tags were made by a friend i met at the fetish fair, but etsy has them too.

17. vertical-smile

Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    I have been looking for an anklet collar for ages. Would you be able to share where you got yours from please?

18. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    Wyredslaved closed up shop online for some time now (about 3 years ago if I remember right) due to health issues the wife and owner both had. Ring of Steel has closed for the time being and the owner doesn't know if he will reopen shop because Ibi, his wife, lost her battle to cancer and as the website claims was a big part of his reason for opening shop in the first place. The really sad part is how nice these people were to chat and work with when ordering something from them. I hope that Vad Farkas starts making collars again, but the Ring Of Steel website doesn't show any sign of him continuing at this point and I really can't blame him.

House of Collars has collars in the "Turian" style much like eternity but they use a much smaller set screw. Eternity Collars has some of the best collar finishes and options as well as customer support. Ring of Steel has arguably the best hinge and closing especially on their stealth series. Cuffstore has "knock-off" versions of eternity and two different wire collar style options similar to Wyredslave's former offerings.They also feature as the name suggests a large selection of different hand and leg cuff styles Ace Chanel, an Amazon seller has some beautifully packaged collar and cuff products but you usually have to do a google search to find them as looking them up in Amazon doesn't always pull up all their store item listings. Another Amazon shop with a lot of leather options is VP Leather...and yes I'm fully aware that I have a slight problem. ::oops:

Rectrix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice