Back in Black (thanks to acca dacca)

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by michelleCD, Feb 26, 2010.

1. michelleCD

michelleCD Member

Local Time:
    11:30 PM
    As you may have read, I did a silly thing on xmas eve and ended up in ER, operation and released from hospital a week later.
    Sadly, my favourite toy is no longer with us (gone to toy heaven..they didn't even ask me if I wanted it back), but today after a visit to the surgeon and being given the all clear, I am back in action, sort of.!!! I still have an "opening" in my stomach which should be healed over in a week or so.
    I came home late this afternoon and gave myself a full shave...god it feels good especially when I put on the silk negligee.....
    BUT, slipping that favourite butt plug back home......just felt so good.... I can't believe how much I had "closed up" over the past 9 weeks. Damn it feels good!!!!!!
    I am having so much trouble restraining myself to SMALL toys and NO depth...but.....all will come good eventually.
    I have some new gear and actually bought some stick on nails in different colours, as well as a couple of new wigs.
    Can't wait to get all geared up and feel my nails run over myself and get me hard.....
    I'll try to remember to take some photos while I'm at it.
    I finally lashed out and bought some silicone boobs and they are great but they are not stick on ones. I think I will get some stick on ones too as I think feeling the weight of them on my chest will be a totally different feel altogether.
    I've slept with them a few times and it feels great...so much more realistic than water balloons!!!!!
    I've barely got time to get on the motorcycles for a ride.....tee hee!!!
    Love to all
    michelleCD :butterfly:

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    7:30 PM
    Michelle did you ever think of just buying some adhesive for the silicone ones you already have. I have never used it but am told it works well.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

3. michelleCD

michelleCD Member

Local Time:
    11:30 PM
    I had thought of that actually, but the retailer says they are not suitable for gluing.
    As I understand it, there is a thicker or double layer of "skin" on the back of the ones that can be glued.
    Also, I have read so much about how much of a bitch they are to get off and clean up.
    So, I was looking to get another set specifically for gluing and have the stick on pads which apparently work very well.
    The breast form store seems to have all that stuff covered.

I'll have a little think about it and ....ok....what were we talking about??
    Oh dear, haven't had my morning coffee yet!!!!
    Beautiful morning here... think I'll get the cruiser out and go for a ride to blow the cobwebs out and make a bit of room for the brain to work.
    love to all
    cheers
    michelleCD :butterfly:

OH....ALSO....tonite is the Sydney gay and lesbian mardi gras parade in downtown Sydney.
    It's been going for years and they all have a shit load of fun.
    Think I might kick back with a glass or 6 of (?) and watch it on tele.
    If anyone has paytv wherever you are it might be on. Just take into account any time changes.

ALSO...tomorrow is the first superbike race of the season at Philip Island here in OZ.
    All good exciting stuff and lots of tv hours.

I thinki I'll get dressed and see how I handle the remote with my new fingernails...tee hee

cheers

4. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    I know typing is much more difficult with nails. As Im doing right now. Thanks for backspacing.. If I was still in typing class, I would have failed. Opps I did I just remembered. Maybe I should have worn the nails back then.

And taking the bike out for a ride all dolled up is a hoot. Only time I ride with out gloves, just too show off my nails. I guess I need some of those fingerless gloves, and some fringed chaps. You go gurl!!!

Glad you better, Missy Tanya

5. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:30 AM
    Hi michelle, nice to see you are back and well recovered.

I am not so sure about stick-on silicone boobs. Somehow it never worked for me ... may be i just bought the wrong stuff but they always fell off after a while or when being a bit more active ... pretty hard for a working maid to avoid physical activities ;-)

Luckily my own boobs have grown well so i can go with some little push-up pads now.

Hugs and kisses,

maid katrin

PS: Did i read right that you did not go to mardi gras personally? Why? Well, i see that Oz is quite a huge country and living in NSW does not mean that Sydney is just around the corner ;-)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice