Tetherspout first time try and review

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Anonoman, Jul 17, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    After a good clean I tried it earlier. It was harder to align the tether on the spout until I tried using the other one to in a ‘double ended’ way as per the instructions! Then it went straight on :rolleyes:
    The tether also went straight in even thought it’s very slightly larger. But the spout is still a little short and the barbell is pulled into the tip a little too much. For the sake of an trial, it’s OK...
    Seems more comfortable, probably as I haven’t had to use so much force to push the tether on! But I am aware of it in a slightly unpleasant way... It sort of aches in a stingy sort of way. Probably take some getting used too - It is a reasonable size for having ‘up there’ where nothing normally goes! o_O
    I want to have the teething troubles all sorted out before I tell my wife about it.

FetishTools likes this.
  2. frisianm

frisianm Long term member

holland
    Local Time:
    Yeah its normal at least for me that you feel it the first day or 2 then it finds its place so to say.

The spout extends almost 1 cm after the tip for me that leaves it room to move forward and back without pinching thats works well for me

3. Anonoman

Local Time:
    Thanks @frisianm , how do you find it with a cage as well? I’ve not tried it overnight and slightly concerned of the added discomfort of the extra pressure! :eek:

4. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    Well becasue the spout is longer i have no pressure from rhe inserts, i really dont feel it at all after a day or 2.

I get some small sores here and there but thats because my skin rubs the cage sometime and you get a carpetburn effect.

It shrinks and expands against metal so theres bound to be a spot here or there its all part of chastity in my mind its never going to be 100% comfy all the time.

So all in all its quit good totally escape proof and comfy most of the time

5. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    and on monday i think its 3 weeks wear without removing at all i have quit an open cage ( modified looker02) wich is easy for cleaning.
    I can pull the foreskin back for cleaning in the shower in the morning but the head always stays where it is out of reach.
    because of the tetherspout twist and turn up down left or right doesnt matter it stays where it is.

and my GF said this morning that it will prob. also stay on next week

dlrob, FetishTools and Anonoman like this.
  6. Anonoman

Local Time:
    Quick update, as of 12pm today I’m trying out the even longer spout I’ve made. As there was no pulling, I couldn’t even feel it to start with! It’s not connected to the cage in anyway, just want to see how long I can wear it for and if I can go overnight.
    So now I’ve got a home made spout and retainer... starting to wonder why I parted with so much cash on a ‘proper’ one! :rolleyes:

FetishTools likes this.
  7. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    You may have a new business lol....BTW I believe the combination I have found with the looker2 is all but perfect :) It is also better than the full urethral tube in terms of comfort during the sleep time fun.

Anonoman likes this.
  8. Anonoman

Local Time:
    @cogman ha! :D It’s a fair bit of effort to make the bits and the bloke actually sells them at a very good price on his website. It’s just the duty and postage that’s the problem! :confused:

9. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    As well as his attitude..lol....I sincerely believe its a far far better solution than putting a hole and ring in your dick

Anonoman likes this.
  10. Anonoman

Local Time:
    I asked about when SS 26Ff retainers being back in stock and also longer spouts but never got a reply :rolleyes:
    So I made my own :D

Slept last night and had no problems with it in! 19hrs and counting as I type this :+1:

11. Jackmanhattan

Jackmanhattan Member

Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    Very intresting to read about these tetherspouts & your experience with them. However, I'm still wondering, what is the benefit, besides the use for extra cage security, wearing one?
    Does it give extra pleasure in some way? Usefull is playing / sex / mastrubation?

12. Anonoman

Local Time:
    Haven’t tried the play / sex / masturbation thing yet! :rolleyes:
    In principal it’s like having a piercing but without a hole!
    I’m looking to use it has a prevention to potential pull-out. It’s more of a mind thing, never having even tried, but I’d like to know that I can’t.
    But I’m also starting to like the idea of wearing a 8ga loop even if I didn’t have the cage on :)

CS2 likes this.
  13. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Well there is the part where u can put the rubber cap on and it stops your mess for the most part from entering your partner.

14. Anonoman

Local Time:
    So have you left it without any ‘external’ securing and just the rubber cap when having sex? Not had it go too far up that it can’t be easily retrieved?

15. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    yes when I am not caged (I have been free for months now) i just leave it with nothing on the end, I have the threaded one, I used some wet and dry to take the sharpness off the thread which also makes it a lot easier to engage with the tether. It usually just sits just inside the pee slit and just sits there it has never disappeared despite being unsecured. I have to move in the next few weeks because the owner wants to move back into this apartment (which sucks because I really like it here and mistress likes to visit). Apparently once I have moved mistress told me to get ready for some serious chastity...so I am glad I have got it right now....

Anonoman likes this.
  16. captivatedbyher

captivatedbyher romantic want to be

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    3:56 AM
    I've been using the threaded tether spout with the peni-cap chastity cage. Very comfortable during the day but erections are almost unbearable, night time I'll wake up in pain! I'm pretty sure its because of pressure on the retainer.... And I have no idea what to do about this as it is the only thing stopping me from 24/7 chastity.

To get to this point it took many steps to get to where I can wear it all day, first time it was just in and out, a bit of blood and burning peeing, then I wore it for an hour, ect. Now no problems, and the peni-cap is very easy to keep clean, and with a tight pair of undies, or panties physical activity is no problem. Totally secure, but what can I do about erection pain? If some lady was into bringing a man to his knees with teasing this would be her thing!

17. FetishTools

FetishTools Manufacturer

Switzerland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    Do you experience pain without the cap ? I mean only the threaded ether spout in during night and day ?

18. captivatedbyher

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    Pain is the same with or without the cap, And at this point I'm taking the spout out at night and putting it in every morning. What really sucks is when my wife and I get playing in the bedroom and I got to take if off because the pain is to much, It would be great to hear from other users of the tether spout about this problem, is it just me? Maybe I need to use several retainers? This seems to promising of a secure chastity option to give up on.

19. Anonoman

Local Time:
    @captivatedbyher is it all erections or just caged ones? I had an ‘accidental’ one whitest fitting it and that was fine... just made the spout even shorter - could that could have been the issue for you?
    I was expecting the caged erection to be the real issue but the other night was fine but maybe I was just so tired I slept though :rolleyes:

20. captivatedbyher

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    Its just erections with the spout and retainer in, pain is right at the retainer. I had to sand down the flanged part of the spout and sanded down the retainer just to be able to get them in, maybe that's an indication my anatomy is the problem? So your able to get a total hard on, I'm talken your a missile heading for deep sea diving, a tire at 100 psi, with no discomfort?

21. Anonoman

Local Time:
    The one night I slept with it in I did make sure my bladder was really empty - that always seems to reduce getting really hard in the morning but the morning was really no different to any other. I did even wonder if the head of the cage should be bigger to reduce the internal pressure on the retainer...
    The erection with out the cage felt great :+1:

22. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    Well, I pulled the trigger. With entire product groups tagged "sold out," and nothing having ever gone from "in development" to "available," I began to draw the conclusion that this product isn't going to be around forever.

My seat of the pants measurements put my maximum capacity around 8mm, which presents a problem with the smallest size retainers being 26fr or 8.7mm, and with those sold out, the 27fr/9mm were the smallest available. Also, the flange on the spouts is advertised as 8.5mm, so I began to see some Dremel in my future. I ordered a full set of threaded spouts, the 27fr retainers, and a sizing/gauging tool. I held out slim hope that the latter item might make up the difference if I were close.

Shipping within the US is at a pre COVID pace, no problem there. One glance at the retainers confirmed they were going to be trouble. It was also clear, despite no mention of this anywhere, that the nominal size of the retainers is not indicative of their diameter, but the measured urethral size that would be appropriate to use those retainers with. The round one was easily 11mm, and the elongated ones were really not much if any smaller at their narrowest, and a much greater overall circumference as the flared out. There will almost certainly be no use for them without extensive grinding.

I then double checked my measurement with the tool, and in fact, 24fr was the farthest I could go with some effort. Pushing at the 25fr step provided feedback that I should not continue.

Somewhat pessimistic now given the advertised diameter of the flange, I found that, in fact, the flange could not be fully inserted. However, recalling the button-hole concept that allows the system to work, I fit the flange against the internal restriction, and turned the spout as close to 90 degrees from the urethral passage as I could, and found I could then slip it completely in. What's more, the spout was now unable to be withdrawn straight out with the amount of force I was willing to apply. In fact, it was touch and go for a moment whether I could withdraw it by tuning it, as it now manipulated the urethral passage as it was turned. I did manage to get it out without incident, and it's very likely the spout alone could be used as the piercing surrogate.

There is no shoulder behind the threaded section, so the spout will slide back and forth along its length, which is immediately uncomfortable. I will need to solder a threaded fastener to the cage(s) I want to use, and find or fashion a right angle forceps. The supposed unavailability of 3.5mm Allen wrenches is hilariously overstated, as I can't find a hardware store than doesn't carry them. My plan is to polish out the hex section of the spout, and thread it onto the cage before locking up. At that point, the spout will be inaccessible, and unable to be turned, making the cage secure.

Meanwhile, the threaded caps that come with Chinese devices with metal inserts are threaded the same, so they can be used for experimentation. The only downside, other than the sliding, is that they bottom out on the spouts, and urine (which flows very well) seeps out of the threads a bit during a full stream, resulting in a small trickle from the front of the cage.

Anonoman likes this.
  23. slavetom

slavetom Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hello, I'm interested in buying a tetherspout but I would like a metal or plastic chastity device, tube only.
    So only the penis is covered and locked with the spout.
    Can someone point me in the right direction please?
    Thank you

24. captivatedbyher

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    Look into the spout and Peni-cap. I use the threaded spout with a nut to hold the Peni-cap in place. Hardly know its there anymore

25. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice