High and tight balls

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 0837, Jul 16, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. MrFlashKat

MrFlashKat Active member

Local Time:
    1:58 AM
    My balls are not high and tight but I'm also getting quite a sore scrotum after being in the cage for more than a day...night time erections (and daytime straining) seem to cause a pulling. I don't think the base ring is too tight...maybe a slightly bigger gap between ring and cage would help.

It is bothering me though because it's stopping me from being caged for longer periods.

2. Guest 0837

Guest 0837 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    At first, I felt this too but after sometime my scrotum become used to it.

3. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    9:58 PM
    I was curious about this mention of “Nut Butter” (full name “Squirrel’s Nut Butter”) and got some on Amazon. Best lube I’ve ever used with my Jail Bird. Less messy than Vaseline but lasts a lot longer than baby oil gel and silicone lube. Thanks for the tip!

G42G likes this.
  4. G42G

G42G Long term member

IT manager
    US, Suburbs of Philly, summers in the PA Poconos
    Local Time:
    That's the stuff. It works great.

Another is A&D ointment typically used on babies.

5. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    8:58 PM
    When I switched to the Mature Metal Queen's Keep and followed their measurement instructions, the tube ended up being significantly smaller in diameter than what I was used to. This seemed to help stop erections before they could get big enough to cause pulling and straining. I also went with a smaller base ring that seemed to fit more up against my pelvis more instead of sagging down and hanging from my balls.

6. Neo in Neo

Neo in Neo Active member

Local Time:
    We wrap something inflexible and unforgiving around something that is constantly and significantly changing in size and shape. No wonder we spend so much time, energy and money trying to find the right device.

On my JailBird, the first thing I did to it, after the 3rd day of wearing it was take the drill to the base ring, add another hole effectively adding 50% to the gap. I finally almost two years later have been able to move back to the original hole.

I also have a behindbarz full metal belt, the one real advantage to that is you can wear it without the base ring. It is a completely different experience and is far more comfortable than a ball trap system.

good luck, nothing worse than wanting to wear a cage and not being able to die to discomfort.

7. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:

I recently got the silicone rings style of stretcher and when I first put them on it's fine, but after a half hour or so my balls start aching. I wonder if that's normal and if it's that my balls are trying to retract on their own as time passes. Any insight would be appreciated since I was hoping that stretching would help with my base ring irritation problem. Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice