Oh Kali’s teeth! Love/hate relationship with spikes

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Neo in Neo, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Neo in Neo

Neo in Neo Active member

Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    6F4A7F4D-68D6-434B-8C50-2B2F4220093E.jpeg F9B3B7D7-F2A3-4413-BCE7-2A3296C874C3.jpg F369ADE5-954B-4CB0-8B6E-63451607FF76.jpeg I’m curious about other’s experiences with Kali’s teeth.

My amazing keyholder has as unrelenting passion for spikes, particularly metal spikes locked around the penis attached to my body (it’s entirely her property).

Over the few years that chastity has been part of our life, a locking cuff with 4 rows of 1/4” steel spikes has also been part of it, including a period of time this past winter that it remained on for 72+ hours (lets just say, sleeping isn’t possible).

The reason for this question today, well, I just passed the one month mark since being locked and denied. This morning my gorgeous keyholder walks into my home office wearing only my key. I know I’m not getting any kind of release for a least a year, so I’m surprised confused and intrigued. As my JailBird came off my first full erection in a month was met with 36 unforgiving spikes.

I’ll elaborate more on the events in my upcoming journal entry. The bullet point; for a highly aroused, desperate to cum cock, having my spectacular keyholder wrap her amazing lips around, or even worse allow PIV while wrapped in spikes the agony combined with desperation is beyond words.

Spoiler alert, I was unable to enter her amazingness, I was incapable of pushing past the pain to get hard enough to push her tight lips apart. I’m now comfortably back in my JailBird and precum is oozing out like an open faucet.

Agonizing teasing and all I adore my amazing keyholder.
    Any other experiences? 6F4A7F4D-68D6-434B-8C50-2B2F4220093E.jpeg F9B3B7D7-F2A3-4413-BCE7-2A3296C874C3.jpg F369ADE5-954B-4CB0-8B6E-63451607FF76.jpeg

Ms Maree, bondinchas and Anonoman like this.
  2. Ms Maree

Verified Female

The Boss Lady,
    UK
    Local Time:
    3:02 AM
    I have a love affair with spikes too and have Karl is teeth device and spikey parachute, cock sheath and various spikey ball weights and ball stretcher.

Your lady seems to have a fabulous wicked side to her. You are very lucky.

3. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    7:02 PM
    I have a Male Chastity Now's Kali's Teeth Bracelet with a ball trap base ring to keep it from slipping. While I've never worn it with a partner who was trying to get me hard, I did try to sleep with it on one night. Each erection was more excruciating than the previous until I was at the point where I'd either have to get up at like 3 a.m. and start my day or take it off. I never did try that a second time.

Thinking about it, if you combine it with something like a kitchen safe to hold the key, it is possibly the best daytime only device as they are extremely easy to put on and don't cause issues with using urinals. With a properly sized tube and spikes and taking it off at night, you can wear them multiple days in a row without significant irritation though I've admittedly never done that for weeks or months straight.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  4. Neo in Neo

Neo in Neo Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply @Unlucky!

I have often thought that I should find and order a ball trap version of the Kali’s teeth I have. It’s good to know they exist, where did you get yours?

I completely agree with you on the daytime wear. I wore mine for most of January and February, wore during the day, I used a chain around my waist to support the weight, and then at night it was back in my JailBird. You are absolutely right it is a perfect daytime device, with a catch that my incredible keyholder loved to exploit. That very very long weekend was a test, and after a copious amount of coffee consumed just to stay conscious the experiment ended oddly, eventually on the third night I essentially ‘turtled’ my way out of the spikes cuff, a very painful experience and something I didn’t believe was possoble (picture attached).

Attached Files:

5. Neo in Neo

Neo in Neo Active member

Local Time:
    @MzLeatherClad you are right I am an extremely lucky guy. And it sounds like your guy is too!

Ms Maree likes this.
  6. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    Male Chastity Now. The base ring is an optional accessory to those devices. If you're not going to wear it daily, it is probably a little pricey.

Interesting. That didn't happen to me and I've since gotten a Prince Albert which would likely make that impossible and probably very painful if it started happening.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  7. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    I have one very much like yours. At 8oz. in weight, I found mine too heavy for regular wear, which was probably a good thing! LOL. When I'm flaccid, it would fall off. But when hard, it did the job....cause excruciating pain!

For several years, i was only allowed to release by ruining while wearing the KTB. Very painful physically. Rather humiliating, emotionally, not allowed to release except to painfully ruin. But this fulfilled the needs of both my Mistress and myself.

Sometimes, I could not even ruin because of the pain. Other times, the painful stimulation excited me even more, so there was a feedback loop of pain>arousal>pain>arousal, etc. Sometimes the pain-arousal was so intense that the release was practically a real orgasm but usually it ended with a few twitches and dribbles. At that point, i was allowed to unlock and remove it.....which I usually couldn't do fast enough!

I kind of miss that now! LOL. BTW, it helps to be a bit of a masochist.

8. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    We use a plastic Kali's Grip. It is certainly effective, but comfortable and lightweight when flaccid.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice