No cage yet

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Titan, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Titan

Titan flexichasti

Local Time:
    5:55 PM
    Hello everybody,

I found this forum yesterday while investigating on chastity devices. Right now I have enough time to investigate, because I broke my leg so I cannot (travel to) work. I am quite new on this subject, so I don't have a cage yet. I have a Prince Albert Piercing and I am not circumsized, so not all devices that I crave are suitable for me. To take full advantage of your Prince Albert piercing you need to be circumsized in most cage designs with PA lock. I am in a relationship. My wife does not have as dominant feelings as I have submissive feelings, but fortunately she is willing to play my games with me for foreplay. I guess she will keep the key to my future device for me (and she will give them back to me whenever I want, but I do love her). I could live with the idea of having my foreskin cut off, but my wife does not like that idea at all. The reason I am on this forum is to read about your experiences with the several chastity devices. I did some reading already. The devices I am most interested in so far are the Birdlocked Prince Albert (for everyday use, I have to go through metal dectection ports for my job), and the urethal-tube-based devices such as the Steelworxx Pain and the ChastityNow CockTrap. Those are not exactly what you call beginners devices, though. I find the Steelworxx Looker very beautiful, but since it has no space for my PA ring... alas.

This was my introduction for this forum.
    Thanks for all the knowledge that you share. As soon as I know enough I will post something.
    Titan

2. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    6:55 PM
    "Birdlocked Prince Albert " alas, there is not very much room for a ring in there. The device would be lots better, if the bottom of tip was open to let the ring hang loose.

3. Titan

Titan flexichasti

Local Time:
    Thank you for the advice! :) I see you own the birdlocked Prince Albert. So I will go on searching...:spider:

4. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    6:55 PM
    Note that I'm not saying the device is not good or suitable for you.

However, if your piercing ring is big AND your anatomy gets irritated easily, you might have problems with Birdlocked (PA-version or not).

My problems with Birdlocked are related to me filing the cage even when flaccid and having no room for the large gauge ring.

If your penis is not large enough to fill the bulb part of the Birdlocked, your piercing ring is small and your piercing does not get easily irritated, Birdlocked might be just good for you.

Take care

5. Titan

Titan flexichasti

Local Time:
    c
    No, my penis is about 4 inches when flaccid. The piercing is not that small either. Now I'm considering the Curve as a beginners cage.

6. DanniCB

DanniCB Junior slave in training

Local Time:
    4:55 PM
    Yup go with the curve im 3 3/4 and in the cb6000 is too tight for even me flaccid yeah theres a hole at the end of the cage which is perfect for a piercing to go through. the smaller ones arent really suitable for PA's

7. Titan

Titan flexichasti

Local Time:
    cage ordered

I just bought myself a The Curve. So the last days of freedom are starting now....:butterfly:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice