Device News!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Watchful, May 19, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:24 AM
    It's in the post tomorrow!!!!

Your #9 is done, On your order you asked for a tethering ring. Recently we switched to a lighter stock material that has become available in 316L so we can make the devices lighter, The tethering ring cannot be added to the device without burning through. We appologize for this but think the trade off for a lighter device is worth to loss of tethering rings. You can see a picture of your #9 at www.chastitytube.com/creations.html It is the lightest #9 we have ever made.

It hasn't quite sunk in yet, and I'm not sure how I feel.

2. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Excellent news for you both!

3. Loris1

Loris1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I am so happy for you both WONDERFUL NEWS! I am lost for words you have waited so patiently, I do so wonder what will happen now when he gets to hear that first click. If I can help in any ways please let me know - best

Loris

4. chastemaid

chastemaid Junior Member

Local Time:
    wonderful news ! please can we see the first installation Mistress Watchful ? it would be food for thought for all of us

5. milton

milton Member

Local Time:
    Excellent Mistress,
    Your journey into total supremacy marches on, with the pet locked in this device Your power will be absolute.........'there will be tears before bed time'
    with respect milton

6. Wolfie

Wolfie wolfie

Local Time:
    3:24 AM
    Mistress Watchful,
    i was curious on just how secure
    this chasity device is...
    i am currently locked in a CB 6000
    and know it's possible to pull out
    as i have done that once.
    The CB 3000 was the same way,
    until someone came out with that
    evil little device KS 2.
    After that, pull out was impossible...
    Currently, there is no KS 2 for the CB 6000....
    Thanks
    wolfie

Attached Files:

7. Ms Watchfuls pet

Wolfie i corrected your post for you, as the image was not showing correctly.

As for the device, it is 100% secure, mainly because it requires you to have a P.A piercing done! A rod goes through where your piercing is, and through the chastity device, and locks into place.

I think thats all correct.

8. Wolfie

Wolfie wolfie

Local Time:
    3:24 AM
    Mistress
    Thank you for correcting the image...
    The P.A. is somewhat painful?
    Do other devices similair,
    but without doing a P A work???

9. chastity{R}

chastity{R} slut supreme

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    A PA is one of the the EASIEST piercings - it is over with about the time it starts to hurt. It is very fast healing - soreness fades in a few days and complete healing takes about six weeks compared to six months for other piercings. It is also very easy to up-guage a PA piercing - which I recommend you do to support the Lori tube's weight. Try it - you'll like it!

10. goddess_christine

goddess_christine Junior Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful, I am really looking forward to hearing your initial thoughts on your new chastity. I would so love to get wendi pierced so that I could lock her into a Lori's tube, but that seems to be a hard limit for her. It is the one and only thing she has ever said "no" to under hypnosis. Doesn't mean I won't keep trying :angel:

Christine

11. chastity{R}

chastity{R} slut supreme

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Goddess Robin will tell you that I'm frightened of needle play - but I had NO problem getting pierced for a PA!

12. Ms Watchfuls pet

The P.A piercing was the single most painful experience i have ever had! I know most people handle it differently, some dont feel a thing and are ok, for me, it was agony.

I didn't get a count down to when the needle would go in or anything, she was chatting away, and i was chatting away to my Mistress, when BAM she pushed the needle through, it was excrutiating. Then after about 10 seconds the pain slowed down and i calmed down, then it hit me again, this time she was pushing the piercing into place, but it felt like a needle again.

I struggled to walk back to the car to drive home, and was pretty shaky.

It bled for a long time afterwards, i would say about 4-5 days, that was probably the worst bit, but once it was healed up, you cant help but feel proud of yourself and it :)

I was more proud that i had it done, mainly because i knew what it was being done for.

13. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    pet was *terrified*!!!!!

Of course I would be respectful of hard-limits, but I was pretty sure he would get over the fear if I controlled the situation correctly. And I was right!

I'll go and find pet's piercing story and post it up.

14. chastity{R}

chastity{R} slut supreme

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm sorry that pet had such a paiful experience. I had my PA piercing done at "The Hole Experience" in Baton Rouge and it went off without a hitch. I don't think I even bled after the ring was in.

15. Kinkish1

Kinkish1 Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    Congrats to you both !

Let the games begin !!!!!!

Kinkish1

16. slut_wendi

slut_wendi Goddess's Sissy Maid

Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful I am so envious of your slave. I would love to wear one of Lori's chastities, they look more like jewelry than the evil orgasm denial device that they are. :smile:

I know Goddess would love for me to have one too, but alas I just don't see it happening anytime soon. As she mentioned above its just something deep inside me that we can't get past and has been for years. I have no fear of heights (I used to skydive), snakes, bugs...no problem, blood...nope, but the sight of a little needle and I go out like a light. Don't know why, I guess that is why a phobia is described as an "irrational" fear.

Wendi

17. Ms Watchfuls pet

I cant describe the pain i felt when mine was done, but its a huge relief when it was over and done with a few days on, felt proud of myself!

I'm excited this is the first made from the new lighter material, makes it more special being the first!

18. Kinkish1

Kinkish1 Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    It's interesting how vastly different one person's response to a particular pain can be so different from the next person's. I'm impressed with those who have a low pain threshold, but still get a piercing, or endure some other voluntary source of pain. That's a much greater accomplishment than the person with a high pain threshold easily enduring the same pain.

And irrational pain is just as real as any other pain.

The reason we have not yet purchased a device is that we believe a tube type device that is not secured by a PA, or perhaps another piercing, will have next to zero security. We don't believe that a piercing secured device is 100% secure either, but it is far better. Anyhow, I'm not ready to get a piercing either, not because of the pain, as I don't have an issue with that, but my fear is that the piercing may grow and split and I'll wind up disfigured. The cost of a high-quality, high-security device is a hurdle of sorts, also, but not as much as the growing and splitting issue. However, we are working towards that point.

Kinkish1

19. Loris1

Loris1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    As some may already know I am in a lori tube and i am periced by a frenum peircing - this is far less heavy pain than a prince albert. For me it was over in seconds. A small clamp was applied to the frenum - juist to hold the flesh still, this had a hole or naked area in the clamp - then there was a click and suddenly a sharp but very brief pain as a needle like thing fired through the hole. It was done in about .2 of a second, yes there was pain but this lasted only less than a second. In the after care there was some monior soreness, but no more than you get if you catch a find on something sharp.

So no excuses! It CAN be done

Loris

20. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I keep coming back to this thread, whilst I'm really really pleased for you both that you'll finally be getting a steel device I can't help thinking couldn't they have written to you before they made the device and given you the option of heavier with ring or lighter without? It also crosses my mind that obviously no tethering ring equals less steel and less labour time, have you been given a discount at all, if not maybe you should suggest it to them.....

Maybe it's just me but I think I'd be not best impressed if I ordered one thing and they sent another.....

Couldn't help myself in the end, it's not my business I know but........:crossedlips:I'll say no more

21. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The discount is not really applicable. A Ms Lori device can have a tethering ring or not, there is no additional cost if you have one.

I have had MANY discussions with Ms Lori and she knew intimately what I wanted when I placed the order (others here will tell you, you don't really place an order, you have a lengthy discussion with Ms Lori about your wants and concerns and she guides you to the correct device). My main concern with the device was always weight...

She also knows the tethering ring was an optional extra that I wasn't particularly bothered about, it would have been fun, but there were times when I wondered about it getting in the way or adding the extra bump to the sleek design, so I'm not overly worried.

Yes, maybe she should have contacted me, but given our many detailed conversations, she knew what she was doing. The woman is a genius!

22. chastity{R}

chastity{R} slut supreme

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    When it comes to wearing a Lori tube 24/7, lighter is BETTER!

23. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Like I said, not really my business and if your happy :wink:FANTASTIC:wink:

:tongue:I'll look forward to your writings when it arrives:tongue:

24. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's always good to question these things, you are probably voicing other's opinions too!

25. Greatcornbow

Greatcornbow Member

Local Time:
    When you've pet secured 24/7, my guess is that you're earlier desire to be belted yourself will quietly get forgotten as you enjoy pet's new status!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice