What can I get for low-hanging balls?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by ace14165, Aug 5, 2020.

1. ace14165

ace14165 Member

Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    I love chastity, but I can't wear any cages for any amount of time without a large amount of discomfort due to my low hanging balls. I've tried The Vice, the CBX series, and the Holy Trainer and they all fall down to the edge of my balls and pull really hard when I try to get hard. I have tried adjusting the ring sizes and cage sizes, but no dice. Am I doomed to needing a full belt? Or are there other options?

I'm also a grower, and I go from 3 inches to 8 inches so it's possible the extreme growth could be the problem.

2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    You could try adding a waist band connected to the post/base ring to hold it up.

Alternatively, go for a device that is purpose built to do the same thing, lighter than a traditional full belt, like this:
    https://enfettered.com/product/full-enclosure-belt-chastity/
    (other suppliers available, I just picked a random one to illustrate)

If the waist band is lockable, it also makes the device much more difficult to escape from, if that's important to you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice