Chastity and trying for a baby

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Subhub101, Jun 22, 2020.

?

Have you had a baby while practicing chastity?

1. Yes

23 vote(s)
    36.5%
  2. No

26 vote(s)
    41.3%
  3. No but will do in the future

12 vote(s)
    19.0%
  4. No and are trying

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
Random Thread
  1. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    We started chastity a year after we had our baby. We didn’t even know about chastity before that but for the last 5 years we’ve been practicing chastity while raising our child. It’s definitely been a good thing for us although I had a lot of learning and growing up to do before chastity really benefited us. Between having a child and her implementing chastity (after I asked) I feel I’ve matured 10 fold from 6 years ago and become a more patient, better parent and a better more understanding husband.

Because your wife has had a great deal of emotional trauma I’m sure you feel like you’re walking on egg shells around her and I can understand that. It wouldn’t hurt to bring up chastity to her again as it might be a great tool to help change the focus of her thoughts. Plus she’ll have all the power and take you when she wants and you’ll always be ready to go when she decides to unlock you. After she’s pregnant and with the influx of hormones most women's sex drives are through the roof so that could create an interesting dynamic.

I say bring it up to her again when the timing/mood feels right. Let her know how much it excites you that she holds so much control and power over you. You guys may have not had a long enough time with you in chastity for her to really feel any benefits. In the first year I never felt my mistress was all that into it but that was far from the truth as I later found out. Be patient and give her time, be the man she wants you to be for her and things will come around full circle.

Subhub101 likes this.
  2. Subhub101

Subhub101 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    Thanks for the encouragement, I think I might give this a go when the timing is right

Guest 3729 likes this.
  3. Neo in Neo

Neo in Neo Active member

Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    @Subhub101 CONGRATS!!!
    that is so exciting!!!

thank you so much for this tread, probably the best topic I’ve discovered on CM so far, and your happy news is the cherry on the sundae.

at a more appropriate time I’ll repost on this thread my story. Today, your news is to be celebrated!!!

Subhub101 likes this.
  4. Hungry_Pete

Hungry_Pete Member

Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    Wouldn't it work to jerk the cage to get the semen in a cup and then use a turkey baster?

That way there would be no need to ever take the cage off.

Subhub101 likes this.
  5. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:38 PM
    Congrats. A great time to prove why chastity could be beneficial to your relationship, with devotion and servitude towards your wife. Good luck and have fun!

Subhub101 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice