Looking for a special Lady

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by sottomesso, Feb 24, 2010.

1. sottomesso

sottomesso Submissive TV

Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    I was going to do the Sissy / TV / Sub seeking a Mistress bit. But, in reality, that is only part of what I would like.

Yes, I enjoy dressing up, being teased, being locked, being a sub, serving a Mistress etc. Some of the time. I am not and don't intend to be 24/7. I have a very successful career that I enjoy, wonderful kids that I love very much and love spending time with. So sometimes I want to play and other times I just want to enjoy life in the real world working, spending time with the kids, eating out, going to the cinema or just watching a movie on TV (television) with a nice glass of red wine.

So, I guess what I am seeking is a lady that likes to play (in the manner I do) and that otherwise is happy to do couple things together.

Oh - and she mustn't mind her bloke dressing up as a maid and serving her every wish. Now and again.

Asking a bit too much?

S.

2. michelleCD

michelleCD Member

Local Time:
    NO....ABSOLUTELY NOT...I'm with you...that is exactly what I am looking for(sort of), only at the opposite end of the world......
    JUST, some play time....not a SUB, not a SISSY, not a locked up dog's body answering to every beck and call 24/7....well....not ALL the time anyways.
    A normal (?) life with a fair amount of kink thrown in on the side.
    I'm with you.....a part timer at everything, part time slave, part time slut, part time etc etc
    I think that being the same "thing" ALL the time becomes boring.
    Variety is the spice of life they say(whoever "they" are).
    Good luck in your search.
    I hope your search goes better than mine
    cheers
    michelleCD :butterfly:

3. sottomesso

sottomesso Submissive TV

Local Time:
    Michelle,

Thanks. At least I know I am not the only one!

I love and respect women. But submissiveness and cross dressing tendencies are difficult subjects to broach. And completely rules out dating women from the office unless you are very brave, stupid or willing to forget your little side-line.

I can't claim to have been looking seriously for too long. I have came out of a very long term relationship (marriage) and I have just let let things settle while I came to terms with that. It would have been silly try to bounce straight into a new relationship.

Anyway, my mind is now in a good place and I am looking to meet someone special to share good times with. Of all kinds!

I hope you find the someone you are looking for.

S.

4. michelleCD

michelleCD Member

Local Time:
    Somewhat likewise....I understand completely, as I am sure most men do.
    It takes a long while to get over any kind of serious relationship...I found that out the hard way.
    Buit one day you just go..."Ok I'm over it now", and get on with it....looking for the next tragedy in your life...well it seems that way for me anyway.....
    Hope it isn't for you!!
    Good luck with your search.
    cheers
    michelleCD :butterfly:

5. sottomesso

sottomesso Submissive TV

Local Time:
    Confession. I've had a glass or two of wine.

However, I just thought I'd post a follow up. And I thought I best qualify it by saying that I know that there are some wonderful ladies out there. Mistress Watchful and Goddess Jen spring to mind but there are others.

It's just that they are spoken for or are in short supply. My single vanilla friends complain that it is difficult to find a woman. I agree with them and silently think 'yeah and try adding into the requirements one that accepts someone with 'unusual tastes' like me'!

I know I need to get out and about to places and events that cater to this lifestyle and I plan to. But who do I go with?

S.

6. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:22 PM
    One will never attract anyone sitting on one's couch.

Get active. Find local BSDM (especially Femdom) groups in your area. Join up. Go to meetings, flea markets, munches and other events. Find out where kink conventions are and attend them solo. Dress as you will to play (as a sissy if that's your preferred mode). Talk to people you meet. Volunteer your time to help with conventions, munches, clubs and groups.

Take classes that will make you attractive, like cooking, massage, gardening, carpentry, remodeling.

And be who you are wherever you go. If you don't find someone, someone will find you.

Be careful what you wish for...

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Now you know I'm local, friendly (!) and looking...

I was at the Reading Munch on Thursday - that must be on your doorstep! I only went at the last minute, otherwise I would have been on your case to come and say hello.

There are also 3 clubs on tonight that are (fairly) local.

MISSuse in Southampton, Club RUB (Medical Emergency) at the Colosseum, and Club o&I at The Factory, Romford...

If you go alone, just smile and chat. DON'T stand in the corner and be thought of as the "wanky man".

Everyone is friendly. Dive in!

8. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:22 PM
    See how easy it is?

And Mistress' invitation is practically engraved!

One gets back what one puts out.

9. sottomesso

sottomesso Submissive TV

Local Time:
    The "wanky man"? Lol.

Just as well it wasn't mentioned I was away on business on Thursday and would have been most disappointed.

My situation is a little complicated and these things need lots of planning. Tonight alas I am way up North.

I promise to get out and get to one of these events soon. And I promise not to be the "wanky man". I will definitely come and say hello.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice