My wife changes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Dmitry, Jul 24, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    We started playing chastity in August 2016. My wife was reluctant. She was very vanilla and was following my suggestions with great hesitation. Snice 2016 until now we were practising chastity, but only twenty-thirty days a year, so somewhat 2-3 days a month in average. Longest lockup period was 11 days, average 2-5 days. There were some months without me being locked at all.

My wife never started the game. It was me to put on the cage, she was taking the key in possession sometimes with some hesitation, sometimes reluctantly, sometimes more eagerly. Clearly, it was not her game.

I tried to press her a bit. I hinted on prostate milking, spanking, some FLR, her ordering me to lock and give a key. None of these have happened in three years.

This Wednesday I have returned from 10 day vocation. I was without her but with children, she stayed at home. I haven't cum for ten days. I send her messages during vocation, that I want to be locked. Ten days no cumming should make things more hot. I wrote her, that I want to be her slave and her to be my Mistress. I messaged her, that I want to call her Mistress and than I want to be spanked, if I did something wrong. Also, I want to be milked as a reward for good behavior. Nevertheless, if she doesn't want I will not put on my cage and it will be absolutely perfect for me.

On my arrival I ask should I put on my cage. She replied yes. So I did.

The same day I gave her long massage, I used my tongue and fingers at my best and she orgasmed. Yesterday with her consent I locked myself to the bed with handcufts. She came in and spanked me, because I was guilty today. She did it for the very first time. She asked how it was. I replied the truth - it was not painful as she acted very gently. She said, that the lash from the sex shop is not a real device, next time she would prefer to use a real scourge, which we have in our house by occasion. Wow, I didn't expect that!

After I pleased her with some massage. I referred to her as Mistress. She was ordering me, what I should do. I obeyed. I was kissing her pussy hungrily and finally I penetrated her with strapon. She had a great orgasm, I couldn't remember such intense orgasm of her! After O, she told, that she doesn't see any reason for me to be unlocked. Moreover, in 21 day a person can be adjusted to anything, so I should be prepared for that.

In the morning whe ordered a coffee, delivered to bed, which I of course did.
    She promised, that I should be spanked with a real scourge, because my faults are still without punishment.

Wow! My vanilla wife is evolving into mistress! It only have taken three and a half years. Let's see, what will follow..
    I am bit worried now... and excited!

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    4:22 AM
    Sounds like she has stepped over the threshold. But continue to encourage her by doing as she says and accepting what she wants. That may be the real key, to let her see how your game suits her as well. You wanted this and now you may have gotten it. Hope you continue to enjoy it.

Dmitry likes this.
  3. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    Thank you MissyB for the advice, I need some. Initially I was hurrying too much, I am trying now to be more patient. I sent messages to her today, how I love her, how I was satisfied with yesterday's night. I asked her to please train her slave to wear a cage. Let's see. I do continue to enjoy it... luckily.

4. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    I'm surprised (but pleased for you) at your wife's reaction on your return. Read your 4th paragraph, and your last post, and see how much of it is about what you want, and how much is about what your wife wants?

Ok, you've managed to let the genie out of the bottle, but now you must let the genie decide what happens next. It will be difficult for her to learn how be in charge, and for her to understand how she will benefit as well, when you are giving the orders about what you want.
    :+1:

Dmitry and piet00 like this.
  5. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes, bondinchas, you are right. She does what I want. However I might hope that she likes it and will take lead at some point in future. At least she enjoys ordering me to prepare tea, coffee, give her a massage. She enjoys orgasms also, she was having one orgasm in two weeks on average, when I wasn't locked. Our normal sex life was quite bad and boring.

We had a next move some hours ago. We agreed, that I must be punished or rewarded for my behaviour. I offered to handcuff myself. She stopped me and said that she will handcaff me by herself. She did it and tied my eyes. Then she took the whip, the real one, not a toy and hit me somewhat five times, telling what I was doing wrong. It was really painful and I asked to stop for a moment. She changed the whip for a sex shop toy and spanked me couple of times more. It was also painful, but not that much.

She then asked, which whip is better to continue with. I replied, that sex-shop toy would be better. She said OK and... continued with prostate massage. It was the first prostate massage she gaved, I wasn't milked, but still felt some relief. She wasn't doing it for long.

After she uncuffed me, I remarked, that she was pretty happy, at least it looked like.

This night after her going to bed I gave her an orgasm with my fingers. It wasn't planned from her side, but she received my caresses eagerly.

So, we are moving forward... to somewhere.

6. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    Sunday was quite boring. I haven't slept well for couple of days before - the cage created some discomfort. So being not in a good mood I wasn't paying enough attention to my wife/keyholder and now also Mistress. I tried to give her an O in the night, but failed. I wasn't on the peak of excitement as well. I have even forgotten about my cage for some time.

Last night I slept a lot better, it was quite enough sleep. In the morning my Mistress nearly freed me from my cage, but than changed her mind.

She asked one important question this morning: Do you want me to punish you again with the whip? I replied: Yes, shure, whenever you find me guilty please do.

amareine and Isopropylforyou like this.
  7. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    On Monday my wife gave me prostate massage with the massager toy for the first time. Some amount of fluid came out. I felt really a lot better, somewhat relaxed. Sexual desire remained the same however. Interesting experience.
    I sow her doing it without desire from her side. It was only because I asked, hinting on health issues as I wasn't cumming for three weeks.

Then followed uninteresting day. Only thing, I felt she now really going to keep me locked for quite a prolonged period. I asked for my release as I really wanted to be freed. She was strickt as never: No.

Isopropylforyou and iome343 like this.
  8. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    Boring days. My wife and key holder felt not good. Also kids and house take a lot of her time, so not much left for sexual play.

It's quite frustrating for me to be locked and without attention. Not something I was looking for.

I asked for my release, but she denied strictly.

9. John

John Member

Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    Sounds very exciting but be careful not to push her too much so it becomes a daily chore for her. Maybe service her some more do things to pamper her take some chores away from her so she has more time for you. There will always be days that nothing happens. Maybe she would like it even more if you pamper her more.

10. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    First of all, I have started to be used to my new caged life. I now can sleep more or less comfortable for the whole night, at least my sleep was enough last days.

Yesterday a new move happened. My wife was unhappy with my behaviour, so she promised to spank me. In the evening she handcuffed me and spanked with a sex-shop toy and then with a real whip. It was painful, but quite tolerable. She was saying while spanking, what I did wrong and how should I act in future. She also asked me: Am I worried if she will get used to punishing me? I answered: No, I am not worried, please do.

After my punishment I gave her an orgasm with my fingers and tongue. She was dissatisfied, that strapon was far away, she would have preferred me to wear a strapon.

She asked me couple of hours later: Is your ass aching? I replied: No. She then said: I was too gentle, next time your punishment will be more severe.

Today I texted her: I am locked for 12 days, which is a record, I haven't cum for one month, maybe it's time to unlock me? She replied: No way, I need to train you in a proper way, we just started, your behaviour is bad.

Whe was very, very vanilla wife some years before.

John and Jblocked like this.
  11. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    I want to cum. I am locked for 13 days. I haven't had an orgasm for a month. I have never had such experience before!
    I am giving massages to my wife daily, I text her nice messages - she like it., I am giving her orgasms - nearly daily. I now want to be freed, cage press my balls, I tired of this!
    I asked my wife to unlock me - NO!
    I asked her please at least milk my prostate - No! You behaved badly, you do not deserve a massage!
    I asked her for how long will it continues - Until you will get used to the cage and no-orgasms!

I have crated a bitch!

Be careful, what you wish for!

12. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    My wife has been on a tear lately, things have not met her expectations and kind of taking it out on me. I have always enjoyed our chastity games and she has been taking it to a whole new level this past month. The only thing we have been able to do is get take out food, no restaurants, kind of in quarantine because a customer tested positive for Covid-19 2 days after she was in the office (we are okay), and too hot to enjoy the pool on the weekends during the day.

I was suppose to be et out of my cage 2 weeks ago and again this past weekend and her idea and mine are complete opposites. 2 weeks ago, I was not let out at all and did not even get a milking. This past weekend, I was tied to the bed and was given my dose of Sildenafil and while waiting for it to take effect, did enjoy some 69 with her. Unfortunately, she kept taking me to the edge while I gave her multiple orgasms. Then she took out the Black Mamba XL sleeve, lubed it up and slipped it on me. The real downside other than the fact I was denied, she needs to take it easy when she slips the loop around my ball sack.

After she rode it a while and had at least 2 more orgasms, she release my legs, rolled me onto my stomach and gave me a good milking while the cage was still off. There was quite a bit that came out and when she was done, flipped me back onto my back, tied my legs again, iced me down and put my cage back on. After she hid the key she came back and released me.

meuk85 and John like this.
  13. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    Sounds like a perfect evening!:)

14. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:

The fact that she enjoys orgasming and wasnt getting much before can be your "in". Give her lots of those but gently teach her all the ways she can get them, with you in various states of "disadvantage" or bondage and suffering.

She gets more pleasure and you get to be abused. And as you go she is learning about kink, about you, and all the techniques of bondage and discipline. If she likes to read buy her a book on the subject. The ones meant for the woman.

But please dont do any of this if your heart isn't in the right place and your head isn't focused on service to her. Your benefit should be incidental and never intrusive. Learn to make her ease and enjoyment your primary benefit and every day will be a good one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice