Just got started but She's worried for me...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by borbulls1961, Jul 22, 2020.

1. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    8:48 PM
    I d love an FLR but I NEED this darn chastity cos my balls are little devils.
    Way back in thé early nineties I dated à butch bi girl and I asked her to schedule my orgasms and she used her palm pilot! She'd belt me hard if I masturbated.There were no cages back then.
    But my wife wanted children not kink.

2. piet00

piet00 Active member

Amsterdam
    Local Time:
    So what would you prefer if you can choose one (FLR vs Chastity)?
    What feels great with chastity what it will do your mind, for me it's not the fact that i'm wearing a cage. But the hornyness which comes with it.
    But ... the FLR gives me much more.
    When my (former) vanilla girl says after I cuddle her: "ok... And now..go down there!"
    Or if she just mentioned that I got to bed with her (instead of going hours later), also small things like "make me a black tea" do something weird with your mind.
    It sounds very silly, but it's so great.

Regarding the bi girl with her palm pilot... Sounds great. I would directly fallen in love. Girls + gadgets ... Amazing.

Be assured that if you want a FLR and have been able to communicate about that, give positive feedback to her demands and give her time, magic will happen

bondinchas likes this.
  3. RhiannonT

RhiannonT Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:48 AM
  4. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    Dude, same “expérience” here! Worse even. My present keyholder thought the cage was supposed to be some kind of torture instrument meant to “make things very unpleasant” for the wearer trying to have an erection in it. She got this misconception from a scene in the TV series Californication. The guy had cheated on his wife so she forced him to put one one while her friend looked on. At the end of the scene, the women leave and the guy is left alone at home. Then you hear a scream so loud the whole neighborhood can hear it. Needless to say, with this kind of “info” from the mainstream, her concern was about the pain a cage could cause. I had to explain a little bit about erections in the cage when it’s properly sized bue she often did ask if it hurt, at the beginning. Another issue was lockup periods. She thought locked guys are in pain after a few days, and beg to be released. The fact that guys don’t drop dead if they don’t get to orgasm It took a while for her to sink in. Only after many months did she start imposing lengthy lockdowns without giving it a thought. I know she hasn’t forgotten because she’ll mention it. And like bondinchas’ wife, she finds the sight of her property struggling against the cage rather amusing too. I think you’ve done the right thing with your vanilla wife. Like others have said, time is of the essence.

Apfel likes this.
  5. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    Same my chastity desire turn into a FLR then in it she dosn't like the cage and ask me to remove it.
    It is the game if she loves PIV like mine just dot is as she wants and maybe you can asks for the cage but just remember it is now her choice as she is in charge.

else it is just a selfish play on your side alone witch makes your wife unhappy. it can't finish good.

bondinchas likes this.
  6. piet00

piet00 Active member

Amsterdam
    Local Time:
    True. True. True.
    In the beginning before my coming out (ask for a FLR) to my new girlfriend (+keyholder) I have read very often:
    1) Communicate!
    2) Be patient!
    3) it's about her, not your (dominatrix) dreams
    But honestly following those 3 rules have let to a relationship which is so hot. The beginning was very soft but now she is requesting that I close her shoes and it feels so natural.
    It's true, the cage will feel more and more natural. I had the pleasure to spent the first night caged and it felt so great.
    She got several orgasms, me ... None.
    It's true, if you leave it alone, it seems likely that you will see that things evolve very fast. Just giving positive (and honest) feedback is ok. Showing her for example that sex is (much) great(er), even without any orgasms for me.

bondinchas likes this.
  7. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Its been just over 2 months here and she's sort of accepting the steel device: she actually dislikes having to wait for it to be unlocked in order for her to access the cock, but she much much more hates my old bad masturbation habit.
    She luvvs PIV and is getting it after many years of a sexual desert...and getting it on her terms: when and how she wants.

Ormaz and Rectrix like this.
  8. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    2 months on and ALL of your advice was on point.
    Thanks.

Ormaz and bondinchas like this.
  9. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    Glad I was able to help and things are going well. Treat her extra special and she will love the cage.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice