When Submissive Feelings Wax and Wane

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by slavehubby, Feb 24, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    What do you do to revive those submissive feelings when they seem to come and go?

How should a Mistress respond to her slave?

How does the slave move beyond to keep his focus on His Mistress?

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    Good questions slavehubby!

I only have one recommendation, when they submission feelings wane.. Try to do something that you initally would think for your benefit, but ultimately benefiits you both. An example is chores.. I hate a messy sink witth dishes all over it. If I do those dishes I'll be pleased at the clean sink :). But i've also incidentally pleased my mistress haven't I!

Either that, or get her to beat you back into submission :D

3. Notecraig

Notecraig Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:01 PM
    This is an excellent question and it's something I'm wrestling with right now. Not sure how it is with others, but I know that for me, my submission comes and goes in waves. Perhaps that's not quite right - its as though those things that I do to express that submission come and go. The submission is there, the doing isn't if this makes sense.

Like Yoda says - don't try, do.

So my solution is identical to what Burger recommends. Spot on, actually. I make a conscious choice to get back to the DOING of things and these usually are chores (I too, despise a messy kitchen). For me, the action and the activity helps and I get back into the state of being that works best (and have a clean kitchen and a pleased partner*). Oh, collecting and washing all of her panties is also a way I can jump-start things for me...

* now if I could just get said partner to beat me into submission a bit more often :)

4. hersforever

hersforever Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:01 PM
    I've found that the more I focus on the things that she does for me, the more grateful I am and the easier it is to get those submissive feelings back. This whole month, I've been making sure to post on my blog at least once a day to keep me thinking about her and what she's done for me. Despite some unavoidable distance between us I've still managed to stay very good and keep my attitude in check the whole month. It's been a good experiment and I highly recommend it.

Even if you don't blog -- a journal or a list of the things she's done for you will help to keep you thinking about it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice