Bringing a cage to countries where sex toys are forbidden

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MrDoubleyou, Aug 2, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. MrDoubleyou

MrDoubleyou Active member

Local Time:
    1:22 PM
    We are planning to work digitally remote abroad from Thailand, Vietnam and other Asian countries next year. We have been there multiple times, but we didn't take any sex toys with us because it is forbidden by law in Thailand and Vietnam.

However, since we are planning to go at least for one year, so we don't want to keep our chastity cage at home. Anyone ever traveled to Thailand or Vietnam with a chastity cage? Or some general recommendations to hide this from security?

Since we plan to go in April 2021, I have plenty of time to try some other cages too. I currently have a Contender of MCN, which I would love to take with us, but maybe a non-metal custom PA device would be better. If it isn't visible on body scans, then maybe just wearing it instead of putting it in the bags is the safest? We did experience random bag scans in Thailand border areas by the way, even with we took a bus..

Any recommendations would be great here too. I am getting a circumcision next month, so I think most devices will be suitable then.

2. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    12:22 PM
    You say you are going to work digitally, so I presume you're fairly tech-savvie ? Have you considered a 3D printer. You could actually make your own - there are templates - and customise it to exact specifications ?

3. Deleted member 75752

They are going to see it on body scans even if it is plastic. My wife gets frisked for tampons when traveling.

4. Deleted member 75752

One idea. Get something like the Tube Jacket from Steelworxx.

[​IMG]

Carry the lock and cage in different bags. They would have a pretty hard time saying its a sex toy.

5. MrDoubleyou

Local Time:
    @WhiteKnight I have some printed 3D devices, but didn't find it that comfortable to wear long term. I did check up some prices for good quality printers, but they go up multiple 10ks, so it is not worth it just for solo use imo :).

6. MrDoubleyou

Local Time:
    @JCNTX That is indeed an option. I have Steelworxx on my list to, but didn't order yet because I am not circumcized (yet). I went with PA piercing to both Thailand and Vietnam, so I think wearing the lock itself will not be a problem.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    this is a great idea!

8. NCB1963

NCB1963 Member

Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    I have been through the naked body scanner in the U.S. wearing my Holy Trainer without any issues. However, I don't know whether they didn't see it or they simply knew what it was and didn't hassle me. I kind of suspect the latter because they have stopped me to inspect the "machine wash warm tumble dry low" care instructions tag on my shirt a couple of times. When I put it in my bag I put the cage in my shaving kit disguised as a brush holding case and the base ring in a small box with other plastic rings and a few Lego blocks.

9. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Whoops! Went to Vietnam a few years back, safely locked in a CB6000s with plastic lock. Mrs Chaste didn't feel the need to take it off during our holiday as we had also packed the strap on! Although we weren't aware of any issues with such things (until now), being a married couple in our 50's it didn't even cross our minds! But ignorance is not an excuse for breaking the laws of a country! Is that also true in Thailand? I find that most odd in a country where to be honest a fair number of western men go purely for the sex!

10. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    I wouldn't risk it, even if there is only a .000000001% of going to jail... you might want to pack it away.

11. MrDoubleyou

Local Time:
    For Vietnam, it isn't that big of a deal :), you were not in danger. The worst thing that could happen is that customs declare it and you had to pick it up when you leave the country. I can imagine that airport security in Thailand also don't make a big problem about it (like you said, the country literally sparks sex), but it can be worse as they have a more strict law about this.

12. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    I must admit, when we travel abroad I wear a plastic cage for obvious reasons, but the strap on, vibrator and anything else is packed in our hold luggage! Now I presume that virtually all airports would X ray luggage before it goes on board an aircraft so our toys would be quite obvious I would think! We don't have a problem with this as it's all part of keeping us safe, and we aren't deliberately exposing others to our kink as it feels remote enough (they can't see us or us see them). We don't mind people having a smile or a laugh either, I mean why not? We don't feel any embarrassment that others "know" what we have as we are a consenting, married couple.

13. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Just separate the pieces and they won’t have a clue what it is. Wouldn’t a chastity cage be the opposite of a sex toy? I’ve wore my Lori into Saudi many times crossing by car.

Chaste J. likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice