Finally Permanent

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mandyslockedman, Jul 30, 2020.

1. mandyslockedman

mandyslockedman New member

Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    Hello all!

A bit long-winded, but theres a reason im finally a member and posted on the forum after years of just looking in from the outside. Read on if you care to find out!

I have always been a subservient man, enjoying femdom, since i can remember.

My wife and i met almost a decade ago, and i have been the strong alpha male, and her the subservient female (although always incredibly smart and talented and a rockstar at her job and life). She deferred to me on everything, and i led the family, albeit, not that i fully wanted to. And truthfully, i always knew my wife could be in charge and run things, and that she wanted to (subconsciously) but she had clearly been raised in a patriarchal family and society had had its affect.

She very much let me lead, in the way "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" women allow the men to be the head, because the woman is the neck and can turn the head any which way she chooses (she would even quote this exact quote/movie ALL of the time!)

I always wanted to be in a FLR, but didnt know how to tell my wife.

I scrolled tumblr often, masturbated as i pleased, and we lived our life.

I discovered the idea of chastity in 2015-2016 time frame, as i really enjoyed the idea of serving women and tease and denial. I also started to see tons of "rules" on how to better serve your Mistress or Goddess, and i read them all longingly wishing for the day my wife would somehow read them too and just start enforcing them.

That's when an idea struck me. If i lived the role of the dutiful servant (without being overtly subservient) could i slowly show her how much she enjoyed being in charge? Could i subtly follow her, and she would step up and start to lead? To be clear, this was not an idea of "topping from the bottom". It was truly an idea of: if i am always at her beck and whim, and i always say yes, and i never complain or groan or ask anything of her, and i ask for HER advice, and HER guidance, and defer to HER decisions, will she start to become comfortable and feel natural in that role? So began a 3-4 year journey.

I read a couple books and articles on on "women come and cum first" (some were bad, and very misogynistic and had to be abandoned immediately, but some were great and really helped me LISTEN to her needs and desires). I offered to draw her a bath, to scrub her down in the shower and bath, to massage her feet and shoulders and back, and did not try to have sex (i admit, i often failed at this, but its the little baby steps at first that change over time). I offered to help with the cooking, and i did the laundry, the dishes, and took care of the pets EVERY DAY. I went down on her as much as she would let me, I made it clear i wanted to and that it turned me on. I did not (for the most part) put my penis in her face and ask the same of her. (again, i failed from time to time but i tried!) I took on every task i could, and my wife recognized it.

The funny thing was, initially, she rewarded me with attention and sex, the hallmarks of our society's awe around men who simply "help out around the house".

But slowly, oh so very slowly, she stopped offering sex (unless SHE wanted it) and i continued to do the chores. She slowly stopped saying thank you for every task and thing i did. She even started to remind me of chores if i got a day or two behind. Initially it was super sweet reminders and hints and "just checking", but the more i did it, and the more i did my best to stay on track, the more she began to just announce it if i was behind on something.

Midway through this journey, i broached the subject of a chastity cage with my wife. I didn’t fully understand my desire for it, and i didn’t know how to easily bring it up to her, so i framed it in the best way i could. I told her that i found myself masturbating too much, that it affected my ability to cum easily with her, and that i thought society had conditioned me to place my own sex drive above hers and that resulted in me always cumming and her generally just going along for the ride, almost acting as just a masturbatory sleeve for me to use, and i thought that that was all unhealthy. She wasn't turned on or super in to the idea, but she was incredibly supportive of me wanting to try it out. She agreed with a lot of my points, but also said to me “why don’t you just not jerk off?” Oh if only it was that easy haha.

I expressed to her my inability to stop masturbating, and how i saw it as impacting my ability to cum with her, and wanted to give up control of the decision of if i was allowed to cum. I said that to deepen our relationship, i thought it should be her decision and her decision alone.

We got some cheap beginner metal and silicone cages off amazon and we ran in to the typical issues of the fit and wear just never being quite right, and she really hated how my balls felt down there after the cage was removed, especially how warped the skin was. And i had trouble sleeping at night. My wife is not a cruel person, and cares deeply for me, so she didn’t want me to be in constant pain, she just wanted to support me not cumming. I loved being in chastity, but it was not going well.

We began to despair, and i thought we would completely abandon the fun of chastity.

I continued to serve her though. I never stopped. I only further more doubled down my efforts to be subservient to her, to fetch her things. I began to give her more money and buy her gifts. I managed the mechanics of our finances (logging in to the websites and paying bills etc.) but i started asking her what we should do financially, how we should budget, if and what we should save for. Again, my wife had typically been a subservient woman, but she really shined here. She started making more and more decisions, and took complete charge of the relationship and steered it to where she thought it should go.

This was not her just taking advantage of the situation. She is and always has been a natural born leader. She brought vision to our relationship, our retirement goals, our long term future planning as a couple. She enacted that vision and then told me her desires, and then expected me to log on to the computer and put it in to action. It was so freeing to give up the leadership role that i clearly wasn’t designed for and didn’t want, and to watch her effortlessly step in to it and truly excel!

With covid going on we spent a lot of time together at home. We worked out and she slowly started to command me to workout without my shirt on so she could gaze upon my physique. I took the hint of my wife, and began to wear less and less clothes around the house. It became normal for her to be fully clothed, me to be fully naked, and us to sit on the couch together watching tv as the days went by. We would get food delivered and she would often joke, “i think maybe you should get the door?”. she would quickly relent and either tell me to put on pants or answer the door herself, but the jokes came more often, they also stopped being said as jokes and more as thoughts she was pondering, or sometimes a command, but then would quickly relent. And then slowly the pauses before relenting became longer and longer. Many times i walked slowly toward the door naked only for her to finally relent.

I had my good days and weeks, but try as hard as i could, i still masturbated, and i still had sexual independence, and that led to me having down days and weeks. Weeks where i pushed back against her and fought and the sex was subpar and i couldn’t cum. In my mind, we still needed chastity, but it needed to be by her terms, it needed to not affect my scrotum, and that seemed an impossible bar to achieve.

Then one day, as i scrolled through tumblr (yes, more jerking off), i came across a PA piercing and it was like a lightning strike light bulb moment. If i could get pierced, then i wouldnt need the cages that controlled the balls. My wife and i didnt care if i could get hard, we just wanted to ensure that i only came with her knowledge and her permission.

I was again nervous to tell her this and ask her to let me pierce my penis. I had the normal fear of her rejecting me and being angry. To my surprise, when i asked her about the idea of getting my penis pierced, she was incredibly excited (to my delight and surprise). She was more than supportive, and encouraged me to do it!. After several months of looking for places, we settled on it and pulled the trigger over christmas (long healing time).

She loves the piercing, and i found a PA chastity device from LustLock that could be ordered online. Knowing that it would take several months of healing, and then stretching the piercing, before i could fit in the device, i asked for her help in measuring me to ensure the device was a perfect fit (the company does custom cages). She not only helped me, but was excited about it, i could see she liked the idea of finding something that might work, even if she didn’t fully understand the need for chastity. Again she would ask, “can’t you just stop yourself from masturbating? What if i just tell you to not do it? wouldn’t that keep you from doing it?” Oh honey, how i wish i had the willpower to do that, but alas, we are working against the decades of my brain being in charge of my own pleasure.

The device arrived and i was super hesitant about stretching and committing to this new device, so we spent the next several months with it in the bathroom drawer.

Then, about two weeks ago, i finally had the time to put it on. It went on pretty easily, fit snuggly, and had NO impact on my balls/scrotum. The other great thing i noticed, was that this was also the FIRST cage i had ever seen where the key was small, dainty, cutely designed, had not “BDSM” labeling or anything else, was very proportionate, and almost looked like jewelry itself. It was a key that could ACTUALLY be worn on jewelry in public. Which was important, as my wife was not super in to this idea to begin with, so she wasn’t particularly interested in being burdened with some ugly gangly key she had to carry around all the time. I got dressed, i went down to the couch where my Goddess was watching TV and i handed her the key. It was the first time she had seen it, and she smile and got excited, but not because she knew what it was, she just loved the look of it and thought it was some jewelry i had gotten her (remember, i got her jewelry a lot now so this was normal). After a long second i saw her face process what this was, and while i expected to see boredom or indifference, i think the cuteness of the key won her over and she excitedly commanded “show me”. I pulled down my sweatpants to show her the cage and she swiftly said “no, properly show me, no clothes”. I fully stripped and stood there naked for her and she slowly turned it over and inspected it. “How does it feel?” she asked. “Perfect my Mistress” i responded. She smiled and said, “good, well if you are happy then i am happy, let’s see how it works” And she tucked the key away and we watched tv.

I remained caged for the next week. It was pure bliss. I couldn’t touch myself, i couldn’t feel anything on the head of my penis, and i could peacefully sleep at night with no waking up or disturbances (she is a light sleeper, so this was important to her too).

After a week she finally wanted to have sex and she said “i think its time you earn your way out of that cage” as she stripped down, laid back on the bed, spread her legs, and beckoned to me for me to please her with my mouth. I happily went down on her, still struggling against my cage, as i licked and sucked my Mistress to her moans and pleasure.

After 20-30 minutes of eating her out, massaging her, kissing her ass, massaging and licking her feet and toes, she finally said “ok that’s enough for now, i think you’ve earned it” and she slid the bracelet off her wrist that held the key and unlocked the lock. I slowly took the piercing out that held they cage firmly in place, against my erection. We proceeded to have the hottest sex, with her continuing to tease me and not letting me all the way in. I was so ready to burst having had no release or feeling like this in over a week. When she finally gave me permission i exploded seconds after being told i was allowed.

We cuddled and held each other. She told me how much she enjoyed how quickly i came, how i didn’t struggle and how i clearly desired her and desired my release. She said she was very pleased with how i had done.

20 minutes or so later we were cleaning up, and so i washed the cage and went to put it back on. She was on the other side of the bathroom, touching up her makeup, and saw what i was doing in the mirror, she turned to me and casually remarked, as she had in the past with our previous cages “oh, you’re putting it back on already?”

My heart sunk. I had thought maybe this had become a lifestyle, but here she was again questioning whether we needed it.

“yes ma’am” i tentatively responded.

She turned back to the mirror, continuing to reapply her lipstick.

After a long pause, she smirked and said “Excellent, I’m very pleased you know where it belongs and i didn’t have to tell you to put it back on! I love that cage and i think you should remain caged on a permanent basis now, no?”

I am now her permanent kept caged-husband, and we couldn’t be happier. It has become a lifestyle for us now going on three weeks, and i look forward to sharing our adventures as we grow stronger in this relationship and way of life.

Thank you all for reading!

saint7, hers, Guest 2684 and 18 others like this.
  2. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    That is quite the journey you are both on. I hope you are both very happy.

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:31 PM
    Wow, that's a long intro. Good luck and welcome aboard

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Welcome to our community and congratulations on your progress with wife.

6. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Welcome to The Mansion!!! Hopefully you can get to know some of the regulars in the chatroom.

7. DaedalusBelt

DaedalusBelt Active member

Local Time:
    You're a really good writer

8. mandyslockedman

mandyslockedman New member

Local Time:
    Wow, thank you, too kind!

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! Looking forward to being a part of this supportive community!

ResponsiblePirate likes this.
  9. DavMan

DavMan Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    7:31 PM
    Welcome To the mansion and enjoy

mandyslockedman likes this.
  10. diapered_sub

diapered_sub sissy slut of my wife

near Grenoble, France
    Local Time:
    Very nice testimony !! Welcome to CM

11. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    Look like it work for you,
    welcome to the mansion.

12. MrFlashKat

MrFlashKat Active member

Local Time:
    Oh my...that is so sweet....and so arousing...in equal measure. Welcome.

13. Neo in Neo

Neo in Neo Active member

Local Time:
    Welcome to CM
    Enjoy the amazing adventure that you and keyholder have embarked on! (And we’re looking forward to hearing about it!)

14. pietverbecke

pietverbecke Member

Local Time:
    Are you still happy with your penicap cage?
    have you tried to cheat and reach an orgasm while wearing it? Is it possible or not?

15. Cumschot

Cumschot Long term member

Single , elektro monteur
    The Netherlands, Brabant .
    Local Time:
    Welkom here

16. SlaveOfMrsChastityXO

Local Time:
    Interesting read. I have been my wife's chastity slave since 2013, over time she has chosen to make me her financial and blackmail slave to ensure there is never any turning back. I only tend to be let out once every few months these days and I am often threatened with permanent to mean permanent chastity. Always slightly nervous she will one day decide to pull that trigger.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  17. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    Welcome hope you enjoy

18. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    hello @mandyslockedman coo what a long thingy you have writ. welcome to here and i hope you like it here as well.

19. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    THAT!

That moment when you realise that if you want to be "topped from the top",
    you need to "bottom from the bottom"!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice