My search for a PA cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lassmichinruhe, Jul 28, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. lassmichinruhe

Local Time:
    9:44 PM
    Hello,

I got a PA piercing about two months ago. Will stretch for the first time soon probably.

As I’m missing wearing a chastity cage I’m browsing through different sites from time to time in order to get an idea which cage could be a possibility...

Every model seems to have its advantages and disadvantages...the only thing that I’m sure of is that I don’t want to get a cage only device because I’m 99% sure that I could still masturbate while wearing it...

Any propositions of you guys? Is it a problem that I’m uncut? It occurred to me today that the foreskin could be stuck easily between the different cage parts?

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  2. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    http://rigidchastity.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=65

My wife purchased the model 5 from Rigid Chastity about 1 month into my healing. Its custom made to your measurements. It took about 4 months to receive which was perfect timing for everything to be healed up. It fits perfect and I can’t pull out which my wife loves. It’s been on for two years with maybe 4 releases in that time. Only negitive thing is there was absolulty 0 zero communication back from the company when I emailed them several times.

3. christoph

christoph Active member

Local Time:
    Maybe consider also the pa version of the contender of male chastity now. It´s the most light weight metal device & it has a recessed screw lock. I recommend it because any padlock or pin tumbler lock can be opened easily. Usually there are no problems with the foreskin, if the locking pa pin is fixed & not movebale

All the best

4. guodor

guodor Chastity FAN!

Portugal
    Local Time:
    8:44 PM
    I have a Steelworxx Looker 03 that I love (with shackle) and a Looker titan with an integrated lock (more practical). I recommend both.
    As I travel often by plane and none if the previous devices is "airport friendly" (I've tried both), I also have a custom made Evotion Orion (Evotion wearables) that I find very comfortable.
    Both the Looker 03 and the Evotion would work well (the Evotion can also ve configured for uncuts).

5. Deleted member 75752

@guodor how easy is that Looker 03 to conceal under clothing??

6. lassmichinruhe

Local Time:
    How is it with hygiene? Especially with the closed end on the looker 03 and the closed shaft on the model5 of rigid chastity?

7. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    Male chastity now contender.

Lightweight. Fast turnaround. Easy hygiene.

8. Zee Man

Zee Man Member

USA
    Local Time:
    I am a ways off on needing a PA device, as I plan on getting my PA in October, but this is great information. Personally, I am leaning towards something from Evotion right now...

Danny15 likes this.
  9. guodor

guodor Chastity FAN!

Portugal
    Local Time:
    I have no problem with it.

10. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Malechastitynow makes a great cage with PA Security integrated, the Contender.

Most of this content was from another thread

MaleChastityNow makes an open-style all 316L stainless steel cage from round bar stock with a jewelry grade polish. Since you want piercing security, it has an option for an integrated solution that is comfortable and secure.

http://malechastitynow.com/Chastity-Device/Contender

An open style cage helps me stay in. My skin gets clean and air and I don’t develop skin problems being enclosed. An open style cage lets me wear a tighter fit to keep erections in check.

316L stainless with smooth welds and high quality polish is key for long term wear, for me.

MCN uses thinner rods than MM Jailbird. These are difficult to weld but reduce the weight. The cage is well balanced and doesn’t drag down. I don’t need a dangerously tight fitting base ring for comfort.

Round bar stock is my favorite. I wore the original CB2000. It’s base ring was round back then. I never could get comfortable with the flat rectangular bar shape in the CB6000. I dream of getting a titanium Steelwerks Extreme device but it seems his designs center around flat rings.

Solid rings are best. They never pinch. If you can’t get it on you shouldn’t wear it. Hinged rings or rings that assemble cause me pinching. My skin presses into the gap invariably.

The Contender uses an elegant design for PA piercing security. It’s a fixed hook which keeps me still and lined up. I can urinate cleanly off the solid hook. It’s easy to install. Back when I was unlocked daily my wife could uninstall and reinstall it without worry about pinching me. She doesn’t need my third hand to help at all. We never got this ease of use in any other solution.

Now I’m locked continuously (65 days and counting up a new record) and the PA post is staying clean despite all the precum dripping ;)

I did try to remove it once with wife-allowed access to the security screen but without a driver. The darn PA hook did not let me out. It’s very secure.

Mark once offered a high security system with through holes in the screws. These take numbered security seals. This makes it completely tamperproof if you need.

The Contender is only $320 without the PA option. I’ve had the base ring changed over time. Mark helped me open up the ball gap with instructions when I needed a little more room for comfort.

You can modify and add to a welded steel device. And high polished steel just feels good against the skin. It reminds me of my piercing jewelry from Anatometal. I’ve bought cheaper jewelry and cheaper cages can tell the difference on both polishing and steel material properties.

Finally I’ve worn my GlansArmor2 through metal detectors in many airports In the USA and Mexico now, and on a cruise ship. I have not gotten the magnetometers to trip on the 316L steel. Apparently if it’s heated too much then it can lose its non-magnetic properties... but Mark’s work is precise and didn’t become magnetic.

Someone here has worn their Contender through but I haven’t done that yet.

There’s really no reason for me to remove my Malechastitynow chastity anymore, except if/when I go into an MRI.

I’ve been a happy customer for many years now. I’ve had tens of thousands of hours of wear, and it increases each year. And I have delicate skin and get dermatitis very easily. I see a dermatologist. But my skin has been kept healthy in Malechastitynow stainless.

I hope I have a detailed answer to say why I like my cage for long term wear. I’ve worn pretty much every manufacturer except Steelwerks Extreme from Montreal, Canada.

In the end the right answer is what suits your anatomy and your keyholder’s aesthetic.

Danny15 and Zee Man like this.
  11. Deleted member 75752

Thanks. I am 99.9 percent sure this is the device I want and the wife has given me the go ahead. If you don't mind:

1) Any problems peeing with the Glans shield at the tip?

2) How long was the production time?

12. guodor

guodor Chastity FAN!

Portugal
    Local Time:
    1) the glans shield is a bit messy. Siting down is a must!
    I would recommend that you'd have it with a fix PA fixing (as I did for my Titan) and that you have the front hole enlarged and the side ones eliminated.
    I am also very happy with the extended cap.

2) it takes between 6 and 8 weeks.

Let me know if you need some more information.

Deleted member 75752 likes this.
  13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Very informative reply peter rabbit, thank you.

14. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    Cleaning is super easy on my Rigid. Just a little squirt of soap into the cage and slide one finger down the tube. I also pull back and forth on my cage and the friction inside scrubs everything very well.

meuk85 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice