Men wearing a full female belt? Instead of the shemale or transformation belts

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by SnowBunny, Jul 30, 2020.

1. SnowBunny

SnowBunny New member

Local Time:
    3:29 AM
    Has anyone tried wearing a female full belt instead of the she-male or transformation belts available? I like the look of the front shield but I think the she-male versions look too wide. Pics of how they fit or reviews would be helpful.

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    i have had one on but they hurt when you work. it wern make for me so that migt be why it hurt but i rather have a little cage on me.

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I sort of like that idea too. My thighs are thick so, a male belt may be too wide in that area to be comfortable. Plus i'm small so a flat belt wouldn't have that much to hold. I know one sissy here who has ordered one. I'ms sure she'll share photos and feedback after it arrives.

attistoC and jemima like this.
  4. Guest 3007

Guest 3007 Member

Local Time:
    I've been curious too!

5. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    I have never had a chance to try a full belt, but I would be interested to try a female one. I prefer wearing women's panties as they are not designed to have room for my genitals and I like the idea of having this privilege taken away. I don't believe in panties that have a penis sheath, that seems wrong to me. The idea of wearing a female belt that lacks such a space intrigues me. I'd be a willing volunteer!

DanoLockedUp, attistoC and 296512741 like this.
  6. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    I've wondered how or if this would really work... The balls can tuck back in their internal cavities if it's 'just' wide enough.... This leaves the other part... I've wondered if there could be a model that squishes 'it' more like a microcage than any of those that insist the penis should have a place to go and aimed downwards in a tube.... A lot of custom measurements would have to be involved for maybe a little internal 'cap', then the shield would just need to be conical shaped to kinda gather everything thats left and hole it all in place?

attistoC, Rubbersoul and 296512741 like this.
  7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    If you only little they do fit ok but when you has to go to the loo you make a mess cos it dont go proper and Mistress had to take it off me so i cud go ok. you has to have operation to make your pee come out somewhere else.

8. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    never a dull moment!

Charles3451 and SnowBunny like this.
  9. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    yes, i imagine it would be a little messy. but so is my small cage. maybe if you used a bidet, like Jessica A. mentions, it would okay.

attistoC and jemima like this.
  10. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:29 AM
    funny question ... but why should a man wear a female belt instead of a she-male?
    now Neosttel's home page is not the best to pull the link from.
    but I can not immediately see the difference between a front shield for a female belt and a she-male from Neosteel ... but there is a difference the small shield hides the track where the tube is held in the back shield.
    I use once in a while my total belt on top of a spandex suit and then I have the dick under the suit and the belt on the outside / outside ... but then the belt is just a piece of jewelery.

attistoC likes this.
  11. Blackfin

Blackfin New member

Local Time:
    12:29 AM
    This exact topic is something I've considered and one of the main reasons I joined this site in the first place.

Viewed from the side, the she-male and transformation belts give an appearance of being loose fitting (even if they aren't) and not visually restrictive. The wide plates don't do a great job of hiding male anatomy.

There are three 'solutions' I can think of:
    • Neosteel inventing a more seamless, tighter fitting plate for the "fun" tube to give it a much more feminine appearance. Female plate design on the outside, and perhaps a bit of a 'curve' to the edges to hide more. The fun seems suited for long term chastity and already seems to tuck things back fairly well.
    • See if the quality vendors have a way of adding a female module to any of the male hip bands, or alternately adding a male module to one of the female hip bands. This theoretically would offer a modular design for both long term use and shorter term play when tucked. An entirely new expensive belt for short term "play" would be extremely cost prohibitive.
    • Order a cheaper Chinese female belt, adjust the sizing since many people say they fit badly, then wear it shorter term when tucked (e.g. over latex). It would give the fun look, but not necessarily as restrictive as a true belt worn against the skin.
    The last option is cheapest, but of extremely dubious quality. My preference would be a combination of the first two - a curved neosteel waist-band that could be used with male and female modules, a fun module with a female plate design for longer term squirmy fin with everything looking feminine, then a true female module for the same hipband to be worn over padded/curvy latex.

Doesn't exist though! Market opportunity here ;)

John, attistoC and SnowBunny like this.
  12. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    For some of us, the tube in a male belt is too large and fairly redundant. A female belt covers us well, without a bulge, assuming we tuck our balls up in our body. If you can adjust waist and connecting bands tight enough so the shield stays in place that is good enough to provide control. At least in theory, not having tried one yet, this approach remains untested. But I can see from male belts, that tube is way more than i need, as ball trap designs with any cage longer than an inch or so is empty space for me.

attistoC, SnowBunny and jemima like this.
  13. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    now my tube is made according to my measurement schedule. but I can well understand that the tubes of the cheap china belts are longer than they could be but they must also be able to handle all ...
    I would like to have a narrow shield to avoid rubbing wounds on the inside of my thighs ... therefore I also have a belt without silicone straps there ... again there is a difference between a neosttel and a china belt ...
    another possibility is to choose one without a shield such as the "FUN" belt from neosteel and then you get 2 large labia instead of

attistoC likes this.
  14. subliminal

subliminal Active member

Local Time:
    I’ve recently bought a Chinese belt and have been experimenting with different positions. The cage on mine is definitely too wide and maybe to long but I love the look and feel especially when everything is so tucked under. I’m going to try and compress the width using a vice and see if that helps.
    After seeing devices such as the fun - http://www.beltedlove.com/neosteel-fun-first-impression/ and the belted love sport -
    http://www.beltedlove.com/bl-sport/ I’m pretty sure a female device would work fine providing you spend the time when fitting. I’ve found fitting my belt with taught balls as opposed to relaxed (after a hot bath) gives a much flatter profile and the initial ticking effect remains if the belt is tight enough.

attistoC and John like this.
  15. subliminal

subliminal Active member

Local Time:
    On my cage the wires run through the edges of the centre section with the thinner wire frame surrounding it making up the all too wide shape. I’m considering (if the vice doesn’t work) cutting off and smoothing the exterior frame to leave a more female profile still with a tube attached. Sounds a little extreme, but I think this shape would be far more comfortable and give more of the profile some are looking for. I wouldn’t be able to use mine currently for prolonged wear due to the cage section digging in to my things. Full pictures in my albums

16. John

John Member

Local Time:
    I would assume a female could work wondering if it would keep you inside since there are no tubes to hold it secure and prevent pressure. If let's say you grow and shrink would you stay inside. Think it would create a nice sensation. Wondering if subliminal belt with a full tube would nice and secure

17. subliminal

subliminal Active member

Local Time:
    I think you would need some form of tube, too keep you inside and central but also to have something more solid for the balls to compress into to keep them in position. The main issue I’m having at the minute is the strip of removed metal along the front of the device which is also part of the tube. I hadn’t realised but with the grill section removed this cut away section allows the top of my glans to push through. This causes compression and possible cuts if you were to grow overnight. I’ve had to reattach the grill so stop the rubbing on clothing. The tube really needs to be solid throughout with no cut away along its length. I’m looking to find some form of flexible sheath to put on first, maybe with a narrower tip that could even pass though the hole at the base of the cage for cleaner, easier urination

John likes this.
  18. subliminal

subliminal Active member

Local Time:
    With the belt section tight and everything pushed under and up I don’t think getting hard would allow much movement or access providing the belt is tight. The only time mine relaxes is if I squat down, and this is where having the tube in place stops movement and or the ability to touch oneself

19. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Good to know that about the cutting part especially during sleep. Have problems with ball cage type chastity it cuts me in less than a day. So that's why I started to be interested in belt plus they look better. Like the flatter fronts. Could imagine that while squatting belt might loosen up a bit this could be a issue. For some reason the belt looks uncomfortable inside with all the steel stuff. I'm glad it's not the case

Spike6411 likes this.
  20. DanoLockedUp

DanoLockedUp New member

Local Time:
    Me too!

21. glenfidditch12

glenfidditch12 New member

Japan
    Local Time:
    4:29 PM
    I've been wearing the My Steel Total System female belt for some time and it worked great. I have a really tiny penis and balls so the shield is enough to keep things in place. Some thoughts here

- it is actually very comfortable, if you are used to wearing tight underwear. The shield is wide enough to cover both your penis and balls and keep them in place, so it functions like a pair of iron panties.
    - walking around is not a problem, your skin will not be rubbed against if the measurement is correct and you are wearing it correctly
    - you need to wear the belt with your penis in the "pointing down" initial position, after the belt is on it will stay that way
    - there will be some "spill over" from the skin of your ball sack, but visually I like it
    - you can definitely touch your balls and your penis from the side, so it is not secure. For me, I just like the pressure and the constant remainder that I'm locked up, so it is fine
    - cleaning after peeing is difficult, you can use a syringe to help wash things, but a shower is the only way to clean things properly
    - peeing is a little weird, because the belt is designed for women, the opening for urine to go out is way lower, and is not intended for penis owners...
    - you can definitely wear tight fitting leggings and jeans there are no problems, it's super flat

22. bewarned

bewarned Member

Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    So I know I'm super late to the party here but I've been curious about trying one of these https://www.etsy.com/listing/1154701715/fufu-original-training-clip-2-clips with a female belt. It's a clip that keeps what's external, internal. Some scrotum skin still hangs externally for simulation of labia but I believe they still allow for urination so this with a female belt I believe would be a good combo. But you know how internet manufacturer rip offs abound, I reckon it won't be long until the flat front belts come with an option for one of these, detachable in metal.

23. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It is a great play time "belt" idea ... looks amazing.

I have 3D printed one with "tabs" on it to attached straps (used "bra" strap materiel off Amazon), and it is a very feminine look and feel. If you get the FuFu clip shape right it can be worn easily for a good part of a day. It is an amazing sexy feel that is very different than any all trap device etc.

24. bewarned

bewarned Member

Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    I'd maybe try dipping the clip in flex seal first? (It's body safe and food safe once dry, I've looked it up)

25. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Seems it would need a "reverse PA' for security or maybe a tether spout

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice