PA Question Especially NEED Ladies Opinion

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Deleted member 75752, Jul 28, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 75752

So my wife recently agreed to a chastity cage after months of honor system. She is surprisingly very excited about it. Ordered a chain to carry the key around her neck and everything.

My first cage a Cherry Keeper is on the way and should be here in a few days. Both of us are excited and I can use the help. Currently on day 17 of honor system.

Once I get the kinks worked out we were thinking about a Mature Metal cage but I got to looking at the Lori cages (as best I could with that website of hers) that are compatible with a PA.

I like the idea of a cage being TRULY secure and would consider a PA but at this point in the game I do not want to scare her with a piercing.

What do all the Key Holder women think about piercings. Too much too soon?

If it is in the future, it seems better to spend a few hundred more on a Lori than a MM cage.

Thanks

2. MeatLocker

MeatLocker Owned & Owner

IT Generalist
    Los Angeles
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:15 AM
    Not a Wench, but years experience with Lori’s. If you can get a PA, simply the best. Speaking from experience

3. Deleted member 75752

Thanks.
    OK, side questions for you.
    How long did your PA take to heal and then how long to stretch to the right gauge? What gauge did you end up at? Would you be able to wear a cage, not attaching the cage to the PA, until it healed?

4. branded_hubby

branded_hubby Junior Member

Domestic submissive
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    Well, I'll speak for my wife as she only reads here...nudge nudge! :p

She's the one that actually pushed me to carry through with the piercing - I would have chickened out. She wasn't sure about it before hand (aesthetically), but it wasn't really wasn't about aesthetics anyway. Turns out she ended up liking the piercing and the various rings as I adjusted to larger gauges. At this point it's really just a way to make the cage permanent. She seems to really go for the look of the cage fixed via the piercing.

Her only regret is not getting me "done" much sooner.

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My wife hasn’t been on cm for quite some time but I will describe our evolvement into piercing.

“how is everything going down there? You haven’t asked to be let out to shave or clean.”
    “Oh everything is fine, I just pull it out the top when I’m in the shower and take care of everything”
    “You can just pull it out?” Scowling face pout question.
    “Umm yeah, it’s pretty squishy, piercing and attach it to cage is pretty much the only way to prevent that”. Long pause “is that something you would want?”
    “Do you want me to go with you?”
    “Umm sure, are you sure?”
    “ We can go tomorrow when I get off work, and I’ll take you to Texas Roadhouse after”
    “I guess I’ll make the appointment”

We went the next day. I had sent her pictures of memes from tumblr with cages with piercings, she didn’t really care one way or the other until it hit her that pulling out was as easy as a light switch. Then when the reality of the male anatomy was pointed out to her she quickly thought piercing was a no brainer.

Contrary to what most think, many women just don’t understand the physical aspects of the penis. She had no clue that it could slip out the top. Her look of disappointment was immediate when it was pointed out. Like “well why the heck am I wearing this key if you can just pull out and get off whenever you feel like it?!!”

By the way, the healing time for the piercing was when she really came into her own, stopped feeling guilty or obligated, and concentrated on her pleasure. Before she made a point to get me off or fondle me nightly. While I healed it was the perfect time for her to work on her needs without worrying about mine(since I couldn’t do anything with it anyway). After the healing it never went back to worrying about me and stayed focused on her needs.

6. Deleted member 75752

@Nicoftime thanks, that was great. I love the nonchalant, "and I'll take you to Texas Roadhouse after". LOL Sounds like it turned into a great date night.

I think I will get used to the Cherry Keeper and then broach the subject to her before ordering a more expensive device.

I'm assuming no device while you heal?
    What about while you are stretching it out?

7. MeatLocker

MeatLocker Owned & Owner

IT Generalist
    Los Angeles
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Took my PA about a month before stressing with the Lori's. Got an 8, stretched it to a 6, have worn a 5. Mostly KTB for chastity until it healed.

Deleted member 75752 likes this.
  8. sublime3070

sublime3070 tempest

Consultant
    Bedfordshire UK
    Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    I healed quickly from the initial PA piercing. Slight bleeding when it was done - and some soreness for a couple of days but overall, it healed within 4-6 weeks for me.. I have gradually gone to 2ga (6mm) Ball closure ring. After around three months, my desire to stretch the original piercing got the better of me and I went fairly quickly through the gauges.. the only issues for me were stretching from 4mm to 5mm to 6mm.. the skin is not so easy to stretch and can take a while to stretch.. I would say it took a month or more for each strtch as the bigger jewellery came into play.

That said, I love my PA aesthetically and my partner loves it too... I ordered a Lori 8c with piercing fixing last year and am currently waiting for it to be returned - I messed up the measurement on the placement of the piercing fixing so it has gone back for adjustment.. however, when I get it back, it will allow me to use the piercing to make the device pretty much escape proof - with the piercing preventing pullout. Combine that with the secure screws and it's not coming off easily.

The PA is a positive part of my chastity - ir feels good and if you look after it when it's done, keep it clean and don't stretch too quickly, it will make for a safe secure chastity option.

MeatLocker likes this.
  9. Deleted member 75752

Thanks @sublime3070 You guys are convincing me more. I am not afraid of pain, hell I hard part of my nipple tattooed.
    Just got to convince the wife. I'm pretty sure I can do it because I think we both want a 100 percent escape proof cage. She's eager to have the power.

10. branded_hubby

branded_hubby Junior Member

Domestic submissive
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    You can stretch in a device, though I don't think it's recommended. I started wearing the Glans Armor 2 at 8 gauge. After a while, I used a taper to go to 6 gauge; and then wore a 6 gauge ring for like 6 weeks. At the same time I had mark make me a new 6 gauge pin and wore the Glans Armor 2 at 6 gauge for a long while. I wore it long enough that I was able to go straight to the 4 gauge where I am now with my glans armor 2. So I definitely stretched from 6 to 4 in the cage.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  11. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    No cage for about a week, but I was having a heck of a time with it getting bumped or the ring getting pushed to one side. Then I ordered a cage that had vertical bars on the tip. I ordered it a bit longer than my flaccid penis and piercing almost came flush with the cage, and if I did get chubby, the ring went between the two vertical bars instead of crushing the piercing.

This actually really helped with healing...like a protective cage, keeping everything out and not really worrying about keeping it in.

Gauging up kinda just happens. I was waiting for my custom cage which ended up taking forever, Every month and half or two months I would buy a new ring to put in. 10 to 8 in a week. 8 to 6 in another month. 6 to 4 in two more months. And just for the heck of it I bought a 2 and a 0 and eventually could slip them in but my cage is set at 4 so don’t put in the big jewelry often. I didn’t stretch or do anything special, just try a bigger ring after awhile and see if it fits.

12. Deleted member 75752

Thanks again @Nicoftime
    What custom device did you go with?

13. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    Some women like the idea of a PA, some don't like the idea. You should probably discuss it with her.

14. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    @Thatguyontheinternet has a PA piercing. He had the Mature Metal Queen’s Keep with security screw and punishment pin. He was still able to pull out the back so we got him pierced at about only a year or so into starting chastity. After we got his PA we secured him to a cheap Chinese cage with nylon jewelers string and jump rings while he healed. I used a specific nail polish to paint the ball of the PA ring and also the jewelers string and jump rings and locked everything up so if he wanted to get out, I’d know if he tampered with my setup. After he healed, we stretched him and after some more healing we ended up getting him an Evotion’s fully customized cage #8 with PA pin. It’s been 3 years and he’s still using that cage. It’s inescapable for sure!

15. Deleted member 75752

@Thatgirl

Thanks for the input. So how do you like the look of the PA. I am worried about my wife not being into it.

16. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    I don’t mind it. It’s his only piercing and he has no tattoos. I have one piercing myself and a few tattoos, so the look of it doesn’t bother me at all. I guess it depends on personal preference. It feels good when we do have PIV and you can’t even tell he has one when he’s locked up since the PA is a hook in the cage.

Rectrix and Deleted member 75752 like this.
  17. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I have a custom Lori tube that has a retainer ring AND a PA hook. Can use either or both.

18. Deleted member 75752

Thanks. Question about using just the tube. With just the tube on the end, what happens when you get an erection. Does having the, i am assuming tight, tube on limit your erection well?

Sorry everyone for all the questions, I am all full of them and there is so much misinformation out there about chastity devices.

19. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I wear tight panties and tuck it back so it’s comfortable and stops night time erections. I got the retaining ring to help carry the weight of the tube.

20. sublime3070

sublime3070 tempest

Consultant
    Bedfordshire UK
    Local Time:
    As for erections, I cannot get erections when wearing the custom fitted Lori 8c device. It has been measured well and is certainly a very snug fit.. I have dribbled but the chance of an erection is nil.. but that depends on the size and diameter of the cage. Off the shelf devices may well be more forgiving in terms of allowing (semi) erections but if your device is properly measured, it may well not allow erections.

21. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You inquired about my device. It’s a rigid chastity model 05. I will just go out and say it, it takes a long time to receive it, they speak almost no English, and customer service is almost nonexistent. They will send the device, it will eventually arrive, but many get very upset that it’s late and get no response from them.

That being said, my device is perfect, looks great, and I basically never have to take it off. If you do decide to go that route, talk to someone here about measuring and ordering.

Good luck

22. Zee Man

Zee Man Member

USA
    Local Time:
    Well, we have decided that after the pool gets closed at the end of summer, I’m going to make an appointment for my PA as well. She already has labia piercings, so we are used to the “look but don’t touch” aspect of the healing process. Now it will be my turn. We are leaning towards an Evotion metal device as at that point we can forgo the ball trap. Obviously WAY after I am healed and ready for it...

23. Deleted member 75752

I am thinking that it really is the way to go if you are ready to commit to this as a way of life.
    We will see what my wife says. I think I am going to be patient and wait until we get completely used to the ball trap device and then take the next step.

Zee Man and MatCagedSub like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice