Cage not completly filled.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by DanniCB, Feb 23, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. DanniCB

DanniCB Junior slave in training

Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    Hello there. My chastity cage .. "The Curve" CB4000. Its just a little too big for me right now. I was just wondering if those enzyte energy drinks would help fill the rest. I only need about a good half-inch to an inch wouldn't bother me. I was originally going to get the CB 6000, but my cock is too big to fit in flaccid. So i bought the curve instead because my cock is too big for the 6000 but fits in the curve well, I just need a little more space filled (which I think I should work on). comments and opinions please. I really want the cage filled so it will look better and is more in-place.

2. her_pantyboy

her_pantyboy Active member

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    Know the feeling, most of the day i barely fill out the cage of my CB-6000s, i have an inch or inch and a half space in a 2 1/2" long cage. And you can't fill a 3 3/4" long cage.

3. DanniCB

Local Time:
    Yeah if they work ill give you a heads up, I mean if you don't have a personal problem with enhancement drinks or your mistress doesn't want you to drink them. Then its all good. I mean I dont wanna have to resort to taking pills but it does get bothersome when your cock isnt touching the end of the device.

4. Anne-Lore

Anne-Lore Sissy Apprentice

Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    I don't know how to make your penis longer, but another way is to search for a solution how to make it shorter. Then you could fit in the CB-6000.

When I bought my CB-3000 I was so excited that I filled the tube the whole day. But then step by step I got used to it, so now most of the times I'm completely flaccid in the tube. Since I only fill about 60% of the tube, I think I will upgrade to a CB-6000s. The smaller the bulge, the better.

5. DanniCB

Local Time:
    Yes I know what you mean, but haha yeah wouldn't it be great if there was penis reduction to be sissified. Ive always tried the CB6000 on plenty of times but I always feel like since my cock is pretty big the pressure inside makes me think that the cage will split. I can kinda hear it creaking a little bit aswell. I would wear it to make the bulge smaller but it would most likely break within a few days. My curve cage split when I first got it, but that was because of a defect where the cage wasn't properly fitted together at the seams. but I quickly got a free replacement that they scanned for defects before giving it to me. But other than that i"m going to be trying out a few of those drinks. All i need is a half-inch to touch the end of the device when completely flaccid so I hope it works. But if I everr find a way to make my penis shorter I will defiantly tell you for sure!

6. Anne-Lore

Anne-Lore Sissy Apprentice

Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    I just found an interesting post for you: http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?3743-penis-reduction-in-chastity . I think this is exactly what you need :) It seems that long-term chastity can reduce the size of the penis. I could never wear the tube for more than two weeks, but I didn't give up; my goal is to be able to stay locked for months. Actually, I wouldn't mind at all if my penis shrank. Then I could think of my thingy as if it were a sissy clit.

For the splitting problem: try to make the tube stronger by wrapping (transparent) plastic tape around it. By the time the strength of your erections will weaken as your body gets used to it. I also had rock hard erections in the first few weeks and it really hurt. Today I have less erections in the tube and they do not hurt at all. So I think you can give the CB-6000 another try.

7. sable_twilight

sable_twilight Castellana, Prasad & Sacred Concubine

Program Manager
    Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    12:11 AM
    well feminizing hormones can cause a reduction in size...
    but that might not necessarily be a path a person wants to go on if they are only looking for size reduction

8. DanniCB

Local Time:
    <3 I know most of you sissies are more on the smaller side for sissyfication. I really respect that aswell! I really only get used mainly for my bottom from guys (girls hopefully sometime in the future), and with a girl using toys and licking her would just give me the gratification I need, eating cum and other fetishes aswell. I"m doing some exploring. If wearing this device on my cock makes it smaller and he/she enjoys it, I will stay that way! But for now I am unsure. I like being big and I actually enjoy the curve because of the fact I need to sit to pee, which if i wasn't wearing this I would forget to do everytime i woke up, which to me is a big part of my Sub/Slave training procedure. In the near future though I will probably downsize if my penis gets smaller. and my sit-to-pee training is completely wired in my head. This past week being locked up (the longest so far I have gone without having an orgasm) still has me standing in front of the toilet and I pull out my chastity which is curved down which reminds me to sit or I'll make a mess. In order for me to downsize to a device that would be possible to stand in. I need to be ready :D.

9. sable_twilight

sable_twilight Castellana, Prasad & Sacred Concubine

Program Manager
    Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    12:11 AM
    I was of a decent size before. Now I would say I'm probably about average. *smiles*

10. collegeslave

collegeslave Junior Member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    The enzyte drinks or just about any penis "enlargement" doesn't work besides surgery. that's why they have so many lawsuits against these companies and all the reports on the enzyte drinks say that it doesn't actually increase the size. sorry lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice