Expect the most unexpected

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by boytoy12, Jul 27, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. boytoy12

boytoy12 Active member

IT Consultant
    Pune
    Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    #1 boytoy12, Jul 27, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
    *Long post ahead*
    This is about the vacation which made my chastity more permanent and flr more serious.
    We were 1.5 years into our marriage. She already was aware of my inclination towards femdom and I was already locked in chastity. She had caned me a few times. But it was more fun n games and not the serious kind. But she was really always serious about my masturbation which she hated. Even before our marriage she hated me masturbating. She feels that it is like cheating to some extent. So chastity was something she also liked even though she was Vanilla.
    So we were in Goa for a nice beach vacation. We did not carry any of our toys or cane or bondage equipment since that's how she wanted the vacation to be. Just that I was locked in a Holy Trainer for 10 days now and unfortunately she had her 1st day of period on the same day we arrived in Goa. So I knew there will be no cumming for me during the vacation.
    2nd day evening I was to take dip into the beach ,so she unlocked me, since dried salt from sea water would cause rashes inside the cage. We came back to our resort cottage and she didn't immediately ask me to lock back. She was reading a book on her kindle and I took the opportunity to go to the bathroom use her hair conditioner as lube and rubbed one off quickly. Unfortunately or fortunately as soon as I got out she went in to use the bathroom. The bathroom still had a strong aroma of her conditioner, she came back and smelled my palm which had the same aroma. She was fuming with anger.
    Out came my shoe laces and hers too. I was spred eagle face down on the bed. Both writs and ankles tied to bed by the shoe laces. And she got my belt. That was the first time my wife hit me to cause pain and wanted to actually teach me a lesson with the punishment and also that was the last time I was out of chastity unsupervised.
    On our drive back she clearly said to me that she felt extremely betrayed and doesn't trust me anymore with my masturbation. She said that she is really lucky that I have this chastity fetish, because from now on we will try to make the cage more of a permanent thing. Thats when she got serious and read a whole lot of stuff online about any possible ill effects of chastity 24x7.

We tried 3-4 different cages since then. Im currently locked in a HTV3 with daily unlock for cleaning and 2-3 days a week overnight unlocked. But get locked back up as soon as I wake up. Release is totally on her mood and since last 3 months we have also incorporated strap on.
    It's been on a roll since then, we are getting more into the femdom aspects of things. Hopefully this continues and we keep bonding deeper and deeper.

2. Utwoscot

Utwoscot New member

Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    Masturbation is my down fall. Getting caught is really bad and embarrassing. For that reason, I am scared to be left alone not locked up.

Dogchasecats, Jail Bird and boytoy12 like this.
  3. boytoy12

boytoy12 Active member

IT Consultant
    Pune
    Local Time:
    In our relationship over the years we indulge in a lot of femdom activities like punishments, bondage, caning, also she assigns me tasks etc. But all of that have been mostly my craving for femdom that she gladly indulges in and has come to enjoy some of them in these years. But me being locked in chastity is something that I love out of the control aspect of it and she loves it due to the fact that she is assured that I'm not masturbating behind her back. May be if some day we stop with the femdom and flr stuff but I am sure she would insist on continuing chastity lifestyle.
    In the last 2 years, she has now grown out of her feeling of guilt when denying me and now gladly has me use the strap on when she feels like it. And im loving all of it.

Dogchasecats and subliminal like this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    Sounds like your on the right path!

5. Guest 0837

Guest 0837 Long term member

Local Time:
    Seems like the same story is about to take place in our FLR too. Cause she is becoming more dominant nowadays, Stricter rules are imposed, no releases, teasing increased dramatically, caning increased and I too became more obedient, calm to her actions.

6. Guest 0837

Local Time:
    Do you stay 24x7 locked?

Dogchasecats likes this.
  7. boytoy12

boytoy12 Active member

IT Consultant
    Pune
    Local Time:
    Not exactly 24x7. I get unlocked almost daily or every 2nd day for proper cleaning. Once in 2 weeks for shaving. Also, a couple of days a week she lets me sleep uncaged. But since she usually wakes up early, I am handed the cage to lock back up as soon as I wake up.
    Apart from that the cage comes off only during playtime or when she is in the mood for PIV. Ofcourse with clear instructions on being allowed or not to cum.

Dogchasecats and herboi like this.
  8. Guest 0837

Local Time:
    I think We're having the same stories with us going. Cause I am facing the same things word by word.

Dogchasecats and Guest 0387 like this.
  9. boytoy12

boytoy12 Active member

IT Consultant
    Pune
    Local Time:
    Thats great. Hope you keep improving on you relationship with your KH. For us it has been 1.5 years now with chastity being a part of our life and her being absolutely resolute on not giving me a chance to be unlocked unsupervised.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  10. Guest 0387

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Agree

Dogchasecats, boytoy12 and Guest 0837 like this.
  11. Guest 0837

Local Time:
    We're also in FLR since 7-8 months and She became pretty dominant I can say

12. boytoy12

boytoy12 Active member

IT Consultant
    Pune
    Local Time:
    All I can say is careful what you wish for.
    It can get really frustrating at times. But I have now learnt to stay in a submissive frame of mind and endure it all.
    All the best to you.

13. Guest 0837

Local Time:
    I am getting trained. At first I was also getting frustrated at times but after she gave saveral punishments I've become more of a sub than before.

14. boytoy12

boytoy12 Active member

IT Consultant
    Pune
    Local Time:
    Punishments are basically a deterrent. With time I have learnt to keep a submissive frame of mind around my wife. The problem was that apart from the femdom and female domination aspects, I am an extremely alpha male in the outside world. Im a certified snake handler, love riding motorcycles, lift weights, and so on. So she had this macho image of me before I confessed my submissive desires to her. So she found it difficult to be dominant and many a times my alpha self came out and I wasn't a submissive in that moment. It took some time to have our roles hard wired and reworked again.
    As of now all is well. I keep being more submissive each day and she more assertive of her dominant role.

15. Guest 0837

Local Time:
    Following the same pattern

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice