Major problems with CB6000

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by robrob, Jan 29, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. robrob

robrob Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:28 AM
    I got a CB6000 a little while ago, and had the same problem described in this thread: http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421

Basically, the two halves of the cage come apart slightly, and can cause abnormal pinching resulting in severe pain.

I contacted the manufacturer, and they sent me a new cage. However, after a little teasing, my erection caused the new cage to split as well. This time the whole thing came apart.

I contacted the manufacturer again, and they sent me a 2nd replacement cage (3rd cage in all), and the exact same problem happened again.

My understanding is that these things are supposed to stand up to this kind of treatment (i.e. lots of pressure due to cock trying to get erect).

Am I missing something or doing something wrong?

2. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    This sounds terrible! Are you dealing with the original manufacturer of the CB-6000 (the Millers, not a Chinese copy)? Dollyanne heard that early versions from the Millers had a manufacturing defect that was supposedly fixed in later versions. Is it possible they sent you the defective earlier ones? By replacing it so many times they seem to be recognizing the defect. Maybe they could suggest a way (probably glue) to strengthen the seam?

Huggs,
    :manga_bunny:
    dollyanne

3. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    I had the same problem and the manufacturer (Millers) replaced it with the newer version that supposedly had a different weld technology to stop the splitting. However, my cage is now beginning to split again. Looks like I'll have to revert to the superglue again

4. dubsub

dubsub Member

Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    This is a constant problem. After about two months constant ware my CB6000 splits. Usually with very sore pinching of skin. I take it off and do the superglue routine each time and it works fine. Tip; If it is spilting only a little wedge the cage open with a screwdriver handle so it shows the whole split open. Then apply liberal amounts of superglue and let it set. Mine is usually back on in about 20 minutes.

5. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Of course if you put on the glue while wearing it, it makes the whole thing that much more secure ....

;-)

js

6. darkmystsofgod

darkmystsofgod Junior Member

Local Time:
    I experienced the same problems with the cb6000 and have gotten two replacement cages also, I read about a product called IPS Weld-On #3 Cement in another forum, although I can't remember which, and I began researching it, the product is like water and is applied along the seam, you must wear a mask and gloves when working with it and be somewhere away from flame and well ventilated. I wrote the the manufacturer to check on it's safety for use with items that will be in contact with human skin. They explained that it is a chemical that melts the two pieces of plastic being joined and when they are clamped and allowed to cure they become a single piece of plastic. After the 10 day curing process there is no trace of the chemical left and it is completely safe even for food or liquid containers. I ordered it and messed up the first cage pretty bad by dripping the chemical all over it which causes the plastic to bubble and become rough where it is dropped. With the first one as practice the second two cages went very well and I have had no seam splitting issues for months and months now, when getting the new cages they would split after about two weeks. The product is available here for about $5. http://www.tapplastics.com/shop/product.php?pid=131&

7. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    Doesn't regular SuperGlue work just as well?

8. darkmystsofgod

darkmystsofgod Junior Member

Local Time:
    It was my experience as well as that of others in this thread it seems that super glue has to be repeated, for me super glue lasted about a month then needed to be reapplied, 4 1/2 months of fairly constant wear since I did it with the cement and no signs of splitting.

9. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    has anyone tried model cement?
    the type in the tube that goes in the crack, and then the type that is brushed goes on the outside of the crack. When I used to build models, that stuff made the joint stronger than the surrounding plastic.

10. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Mine just started to split also.

I have contacted the Millers by Email.

js

11. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    I just inspected mine before going to put it on, and I see seams starting to split.
    I guess I will contact who I bought it from and see how they want to handle it. I've only had it since december :\

12. drake235

drake235 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Mine split yesterday. I'd had it for 13 days. I'm just going to super glue it.

13. robrob

robrob Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the info everyone. I tried crazy glue on my first cage, but that didn't work, so I got the Weld-On #3. Either I didn't let it cure enough (only 24h), or it was messed up by the crazy glue, cause it didn't work very well at all.

I'll try it again on cages 2 and 3 sans-crazy-glue.

14. subgordy

subgordy Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    How did the Weld-On #3 work for you on the other two cages?

15. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    I've had both CB-6000 and CB-6000s and have not had a problem yet. I am currently wearing the CB-6000s and it seems to be doing well. I've had it on for overthree weeks now and so signs of splitting. Then again maybe my twinkie doesn't have the pressure as some of the other here.

16. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    I was able to split my 6000, three times. Once I got the 6000s, I have been able to sleep all night with it, wear it all day with no signs of splitting.

17. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    i have a 6000 woody and have had no problems yet. although i apply quite a bit of pressure to it when my cock wants to try for an erection. I would assume it will happen at some point since it seems i'm that way a lot. Does anyone know if the designer series has experienced these problems?

18. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    I have been looking for a cb-6000s in pink. Does anyone know if they make them yet?

19. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    not getting on very well with my cb6000s short tube which was a replacement for the standard tube that split, firstly it seems that when i am fully in the tip of my penis keeps getting pinched through the slit at the end and i am also finding that there is more of me left outside than is inside (if you know what i mean)!. I am not that big when soft but maybe i have gotten bigger we all live in hope. anyway i think i may have to give up on this device and switch to the steel belt fulltime and sell this cb6000s off cheap to recoup some of my money. I also found that there was a lot more marks left when i took the tube off this time from the vent slots than before in my standard tube.:character0109:

20. aaa1231

aaa1231 Junior Member

Local Time:
    id use 2-components glue (epoxy) instead of superglue, it should be better (superglue is liquid, the other results in a plastic-like layer and fills the holes). i also place a big rubber band on the outside to give it extra strenght.

:mad0245:..for such a price, we could get a better quality device!

21. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    I agree, but then look at how much a full belt costs... one that is actually secure and wear-able for a while.

22. kustomline1955

kustomline1955 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi all has Anyone tried liquid cement, I beleive its a liquid glue possibly as in reply above used in the making of Airfix model kits while I was a little younger. I beleive its still readily available in the UK.....mY 3000 has split a couple of times but I`v just used ordinary superglue. By the way my 3000 was a cheap copy from E-bay. Spotted I beleive by bubbles in the rings ? Looking to upgrade soon to 6000 ready for Christmas but not sure of the cage size ? how much bigger is the 6000 or would the 6000s be better, anyone have the dimensions of both ? Mark

23. robrob

robrob Junior Member

Local Time:
  24. delayedgratification

delayedgratification Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:28 AM
    I've had this exact issue I'm waiting on my 4th cage now. The IPS weld on 3 works well & appears extremely strong however I have had my cage split after repairing with it but that could have to do with the way I applied it.

When I get my 4th replacement what I'm going to do is use a plastic syringe to dripp the IPS weld on into the seam & hold it together with a clamp & let it cure. Hopefully this combined with the sonic welds will be enough to keep it in one piece long enough for some serious chastity!

25. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    Last time i used epoxy. Has worked for two months now (without rubberbands!)
    I consider doing my own device. The only way to accept the cost of this piece of cheap plastic is to calculate the cost per month.
    Lots of fun and frustration for maybe 5-10$ a month?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice