What is the best lubricant for use with my cb6000s?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by webos1, Feb 18, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. webos1

webos1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    I have used up the Eros brand that came with it, and am using another brand that does not last as long. This brand seems to get "gummy" after a while and then I get stuck to the top of the device. I then have to free myself with a cotton swab before I can piss so as to not make a mess. What do you recommend?

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    i would suggest if you were happy with the Eros brand go back to it. i myself use Swiss Navy Silicone but after i lube the first time to get in the cage i only lube around where where the cage portion meets my sac.

rachel

3. billie

billie Active member

Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    lube

I use baby oil gel. Water based lubes dry out too fast, and as you noticed, some get tacky as they dry.

4. webos1

webos1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you both for your replies, I will pick up some of the gel tomorrow and give that a try.

5. farlo

farlo Now in steel

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    olive oil. All the lubes get too tacky. OO requires more cleaning, though, but it does smell nice.

6. michelleCD

michelleCD Member

Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    I use Shaft (from MrS) and Boy Butter.
    Both work very well for all sorts of play and do not dry out or go sticky. They are designed more for anal play but are good for that very reason, they do not dry out. Not as "heavy" as crisco.
    There are 2 boy butter versions, a regular and extreme. Extreme has 7.5% benzocaine and can be useful to minimise discomfort with tight fitting items as well as prolonging play somewhat by mildly desensitizing wherever. Have never had numbness...I don't think it is that strong!!
    Both are white, but "disappear" when rubbed on thin. Neither is as "messy" or as hard to rinse/wash off as crisco.
    Enjoy...or not, as the case may be....
    cheers to all
    michelleCD :butterfly:

7. Trulocked

Trulocked Junior Member

Local Time:
    Am I the only person who does not use lube? I've been locked for weeks before and my cb-6000 is no more uncomfortable then my panties or any other daily clothing.

8. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    I'm sure you're not. I tried lubricants but i was kindly guided by a very kind, helpful and considerate person :anim_37: on this site on the stocking method - so no lubricant required. Only thing i sometimes use is E45 cream where the ring goes round the sac etc. Again following advice from a ..............

9. webos1

webos1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have been using the gel now and it works great. Lasts all day, one application in the morning and good to go. Thanks for the tip!

10. billie

billie Active member

Local Time:
    great!

Glad to help! It has been a lifesaver for me. I know some can do it w/o any lube, but for me, around the ring keeps away any chafing, and a little bit in the tube prevents me from getting stuck far back in the tube when i want to go to the bathroom.

11. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    I am happy with olive oil.

12. paulsub

paulsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    aloe vera

for me, i use aloe vera gel.

13. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    It depends on your size and grow/shrinkage amount. If you shrink, when you expand the top of your head tends to get stuck in the tube causing uncomfortable folding.

I switched from the 6k to the 6ks and the issue is not significant anymore so I do not use lube inside the cage - only around the rings.

js

14. Arrested

Arrested Member

Local Time:
    [​IMG]<P>One product does it all.

15. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    Cleaning Frequency

Slightly off topic... how often are you let out to clean the device and your cock? my Mistress insists on daily removal and cleaning of the device and my genitals.

16. digby47

digby47 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Try a silicone lube like "Gun Oil" in the penis tube and Nivea Cream on the ring. I've been using that combination for a long time and it works for me.

17. LittleChasteGuy

LittleChasteGuy LittleChasteGuy

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't use any lube on the penis in the tube. I do use a little baby oil gel daily on the underside of the ring and the adjacent areas of my skin. This helps prevent chafing as the ring moves around.

18. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    numbing cream

my kh want to get numbing cream to put on my penis so when she lets me out i cant feel it or cum when in her
    she does not like condoms
    i have heard that using oral gel on the penis stops feeling in it an hard to get erect an cant cum makes no pleasure for me

19. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    Baby Oil & Gel

After a lot of experimentation, I've found that baby oil gel works best around the cuff ring and plain baby oil inside the tube both applied 2-3 times in a 24hr period. However, its use requires removal of the tube and cleaning every 2-3 days depending on your activities.

20. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
    Careful inside the tube

Great lubing round the bottom of the ring. I have a CB3K and it's necessary to stop chafing, (I use vaseline applied morning after a shower and top up evening) but inside the tube be careful with lubricants. OK if you are released every couple of days, but not good from a health point of view as it tends to attract bacteria and makes it much harder to clean properly inside the tube for longer periods. I regularly get locked up for two week + periods and keeping the inside of the tube clean is paramount.

For keeping clean, I use diluted antibacterial soap every morning with a squeezy bottle, rinsed with shower head and then dried with a hairdrier on medium through the end of the tube. Only adds about 5 mins to morning routine, but pays dividends in terms of comfort and peace of mind.

Hope this helps

21. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    Lubricant inside the tube

I would very much like not to have to lubricate the inside of the tube, but as I swell, it gets very uncomfortable without some lubricant to allow my cock to move inside the cage, although not much movement is possible due to the small size of the 6000s tube. You are right that Baby Oil promotes the growth of bacteria. I may try it again for a day without any baby oil inside since I have grown more accustomed to the CD now.

22. lovelockup

lovelockup Junior Member

Local Time:
    lubricant

I use JO silicon it doesnt get sticky & last 24 hours and makes skin soft like rubbing baby powder on it

Spookiie likes this.
  23. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
    careful inside the tube part 2

Hey, we're all different. I guess if you have to use a lubricant possibly best to use a water based one that you can properly clean out and replace on a daily basis to minimise any bacteria build up. Medically glycerine based lubes are reputed to be a poor idea, but I'm just repeating something I read somewehere about 6 months ago which was pretty thorough on hygiene. Can't remember where but if I come across it again I'll post a link.

I've noticed that if I don't dry properly with the hairdrier in the morning, I get a bit sore by evening time.

24. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    i use baby oil myself

25. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice