Im learning more about chastity every day..

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by DanniCB, Feb 23, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. DanniCB

DanniCB Junior slave in training

Local Time:
    11:13 PM
    Sub Danni here, i've been wearing my chastity about 7 days now, the first time I was put into the device I read that If you have a longer sac than normally you could pull out. for the first 2-3 days with the device on i could pull out whenever I wanted (not that I would masturbate of course, that's going too far! :D ). Ive added the spikes of intrigue as extra security since then. But the only reason my sac has always been lower was because of masturbation everyday. now 7 days and my sac has filled up so much! having not masturbated for 7 days now locked in. my balls are filled to the top and are getting bigger and pulling on my crotch more everyday! I didn't use baby gel like I was supposed to, but I didn't have those problems before because my sac was lower.But it does burn and I'm still getting used to my skin being stretched every time my balls fill up more. And now... its impossible to pull out now :D. I feel really secure in the device. And I also found that chastity is a cure for any acne you get on your balls. I used to have a few spots on my balls where when my balls would hang down really low my penis would create friction and I would sometimes get acne that took about a few months to dissapear with the right cleaning. But since I have my chastity on The cage keeps my balls separate so they don't get too sweaty so my acne dissapeared within these 7 days so far. Just shows how being a good boy, and a good sub for staying in my chastity that I would be rewarded. And at the end of my 14 days in my chastity I'm going to see if I will remove the device or keep it on for 7 or 14 days longer to see how long I could actually stay in it. Still looking for a Key holder (but not desperate) just waiting for the right girl or guy to cross my path :)

2. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:13 AM
    Hi Danni

Its alot of fun when you start off and still is down the line , There are alot of benifits to get out of chastity!. I like yourself used to masterbate alot until i got my device last year and since then i've been slowly building up how long i can stay in my device. I used to have a keyholder who helped me through it but like yourself im keeping self chaste at the moment. The longer you go the more important it is to keep everyhting clean, Im guessing your clean shaven? Plus the longer you go the more your body gets used to the device and its becomes 2nd nature. But there are those moments now and again that are tough, which you have to persist through.

But there are many great people and threads on here that will give you all the advice and guidence you need

Amber

3. DanniCB

DanniCB Junior slave in training

Local Time:
    11:13 PM
    Yeah, thanks alot amber, your post means alot! I'm getting so used to it, really does feel like an extension of my cock. Not that I could get any pleasure out of it. but without it seems lacking something. And yes I'm very very neat and clean (my xtube profile says it all, but my cock pictures mysteriously dissapeared off of my xtube for no apparent reason lol).I shave my ass, legs, chest, and my pubic hairs are almost all completely shaved except for the small square patch of hair I keep if it gets too chilly hehe. Some guys/girls like it too. I think my stay in chastity will be as pleasant as It could get because I shower all of the time and all around very neat aswell. again thanks amber! you're a real sweetie. <3 much love.

fun fact: the last time you came I wasn't even 18 y.o yet

I turned 18 on 29/11/09 :D

aren't facts fun!

4. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:13 AM
    Im pretty much clean shaven to, been a bit lazy the past couple of weeks but back on it today :) You've just pointed out to me that i havent updated my profile, I got release at new years whilst i still had a keyholder, since then i've been self chaste on and off, but i put a vote on here to decide my next period and it looks like 2 months,, so im starting that today :)

:girl_curtsey:

Amber

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice