Accidents in the cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Crowned, Jul 19, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Crowned

Crowned Active member

Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    I wear a Jailbird regularly and most releases are in my cage.

I have found that when I am allowed to "shake my cage" I am able to get to my release point fairly quickly, especially if it is in the morning. There have been times when I stop well before what I think is the point of no return, but the pressure from the bars keeps pushing me over the edge. This does not happen often, but I do get frustrated that I CAN cum pretty easily in my cage (that said, it is not the most satisfying...better than a ruined though).

I give my wife full body massages almost nightly (I am required to put a small "drip" towel under my cage so it doesn't leak on her) and while generally I am fine, at times I do need to stop as I could cum just feeling her ass against me (I actually had an accident once while massaging her).

This is my 3rd Jailbird and fits well. I bought a smaller one that seems like it fits even better, but after a couple of weeks I find my foreskin to be swollen (freaked my out the first time, it took over a day for the foreskin to go back to normal). That said, even the smaller one is relatively easy to cum in with some shaking and being turned on.

Now to be fair, I get that not cumming for a couple of weeks or longer makes me very fast. My wife finds PIV uncomfortable, so she is happy to be making me a very quick cummer (before chastity I could last as long as I chose to).

So...my question is...is this the experience of most caged men? Is the cafe really for erection denial as it does not give a lot of orgasm denial enforcement. Frankly, at this point, I sometimes find it harder to cum while erect than in my cage (again, the bars pressing against the head while aroused is all the pressure/friction I seem to need). I do not want to have accidental releases, but "shaking my cage" is part of our normal and keeps me horny without my wife having to "tease" me.

Do other men have trouble not cumming in their cages? Is having foreskin part of the issue?

One last thing, I have had an accident while I was kneeling and and using my mouth, cage swinging freely...no hands/shaking/touching at all...just a mess on the floor. Am I the only one who seems to release so easily in my cage?

Tom Allen likes this.
  2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    Sounds like you really get into the moment and the self pleasure of it. Everyone is different, but I think if you just stay focused from the start these accidents wouldn't happen.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    There is no way I can orgasm like that when I am caged! The only way I can cum when caged is from anal stimulation.

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Yes I can't cum in my cage. even excited i can't get close. not sure if you're lucky or not.
    :)

Guest 3972 likes this.
  5. Raymond P.

Raymond P. "Felicity"

Full-time sissy maid
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    I am another who has never been able to cum in my cage. But even if I could, mistress would not allow it.

6. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    11:32 PM
    I don't even try. My wife hasnt taken 100% control yet and we are both still learning where this path will take us, but I view wearing the cage as a commitment on my part to not self gratify. Sure, you can cheat the system, but who are you really cheating, only yourself surely?

In saying that though, my longest period is 15 days, I may well change my view if she decides it needs to be longer.....

7. TightJim

TightJim New member

Derbyshire, UK
    Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    I can only cum in chastity belts that are too big, so it sounds like you need to go smaller.
    I currently wear a metal one that prevents any growth, but doesnt squeeze when limp either. Sometimes I wear one that is too small for some short term fun.
    I cannot cum in either

8. asyouwishmiss

asyouwishmiss New member

Local Time:
    You could try a different cage.

for a while I wore this model. I removed the tip at the end. But it gave me zero ability to feel anything. Only issue was it needed to be removed and cleaned more often than the more open designs. I’m also uncircumcised, and I also find having some extra space at the end of a cage seems to make it harder to feel things, since the cage makes it hard to “reach” or stimulate the foreskin itself. The foreskin itself covers up the sensitive parts. So even a slightly larger cage may help.

Attached Files:

9. asyouwishmiss

asyouwishmiss New member

Local Time:
    There is also belt designs, which keep your little guy more out of reach. Attached is an example. I haven’t used one but I read somewhere that these are better at preventing cheating.

Attached Files:

10. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    The brain and hormones are playing a bigger role in this than the style of the cage. Your hormones get high, causing your prostate to fill up, signaling your brain that it must find a way to relieve the pressure. I think there is a thread or two on here about orgasming with no stimulation at all, just from heightened arousal. If you're close just from your mental state and then a slight stimulation like your partner rubbing against you, it is not hard to see this happening as a result.

If it bothers you, maybe commit to all orgasms being this way. It sounds counterintuitive, but not having the other forms of orgasm available would make these orgasms seem special and positive. If you are only allowed to orgasm by these accidental means, then it won't seem like such a disappointment when it happens.

corsac and Peter Rabbit like this.
  11. peteconstable

peteconstable Member

Local Time:
    I'm another that can't have an orgasm in my cage. Or at least it hasn't happened yet. And I'm at 2 months without one. I'm actually kinda jealous, but I do see your point. A big part of being caged in my opinion is giving up for your partner. Whether it be arousal, or more.

12. Guest 0837

Guest 0837 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    While in a cage it's not possible for me to do these things.

13. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    This has happened to me. First time was last summer. It happened last week. I’d like to see those threads. My prostate was really full and I did feel very emotional. I was wondering about the hormonal connection. It was awesome when it happens cuddling with my wife.

It feels a only little sad, but a relief, when I wake up and I’ve spontaneously poured it all out in a sticky mess without even being hard in my cage.

Rectrix likes this.
  14. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    Peter Rabbit likes this.
  15. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
  16. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    Back when I was using a chastity device, I think I was around 90 days or maybe more before I experienced this. I only experienced it a few times over the course of around three years. The longest I went with the cage on and no direct stimulation was about 8 months I think. I remember wanting desperately even for one of those accidental caged orgasms.

Just make things work in a way that keeps things enjoyable. Hating something that should be fun is not a great way to spend your life.

King Hippo likes this.
  17. Crowned

Crowned Active member

Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    Thank you for all the replies...I guess I am the only one...but that is ok.

My wife does find it flattering that I can't handle her pussy even using my mouth (at least once in awhile). While not really for us, she thinks the idea of only allowing releases this way to be a fun concept.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  18. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    You are not the only one but you just gotta focus up... all good though. I believe @Deniedmitch made a post like this pretty recently.

19. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    You’re not the only one. Maybe men here don’t want to admit it ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice