Trying my piercing again

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by OldLockedCuck, Jul 19, 2020.

1. OldLockedCuck

OldLockedCuck Long term member

Retired
    Australia
    Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    I had given up with chastity devices but now wear one just as a token for my KH and do not use my piercing. I now wish to give my piercing another go. I can use a captive ball ring with it that provides me with a fairly effective lock, as far as chastity devices go. My problem is securing the ball to the ring. Superglue and expoxy just do not work and are very messy to use in situ anyway. I do not want to use a ring thickness greater than 2mm as thick rings cause too much discomfort for me in long term use. I would be very grateful for any suggestions as to how I can secure the ball to the ring.

2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    Rather than securing the ball to the ring, you could make it inaccessible by having the ring and ball completely inside the cage, and then thread a padlock through the cage and ring to secure it. That could be done either by poking the ring through the cage (padlock outside) or threading the padlock through the cage and ring with the ring inside.
    You may find that doing it the latter way is better, with less discomfort as the weight of the padlock will be taken by the cage. I'd also suggest that a thinner gauge ring might not be the answer, as thinner rings can put more point pressure where they touch, or even make the piercing migrate, a larger gauge will spread the weight more gently.
    Alternatively if weight is an issue, you could use a numbered plastic security tag instead of a padlock.

Sissy-CJ likes this.
  3. OldLockedCuck

Retired
    Australia
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your suggestions. I have tried most of them except for the numbered security tag which I think will help me now. My cage has fairly large openings and the ring can poke through giving easy acess to the ball. I like this cage and find it good for long term use. Only yesterday I was in my local hardware chain store and I checked out all the various adhesives. I am giving Kintsuglue a go as it is not messy and it is easy to mould around the ball. So far so good. The glue has hardened well and it is very effective. I cannot escape now without evidence of tampering as it would be difficult to replicate the shape of the mould. She took a photo of the mould.

4. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    Traume aus Edelstahl sells lockable Prince Albert jewelry.

2mm is 12ga. That’s very narrow. From my old 3mm / 8ga experience I could pop the bead in and pop it out easily. Even with glue. I’m not sure there’s enough material in a captured bead ring to glue or epoxy. I’d be uncomfortable creating a rough surface on my jewelry.

You could try a screw on ball ring. BodyCircle makes “screwball” rings that close the gap. But it’s 3mm / 8 ga minimum.

Perhaps with more time you’ll be more comfortable stretching from 2 to 2.5 to 3mm. 3mm opens up more possibilities. And 3 mm / 8 ga really is the minimum recommended to prevent migration.

5. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    Love the glue as it implies such permanence. No tampering, no escape until She says so. Nice!
    Sorry it's not the desirable solution for you, I hope you figure something out that works for you.
    I often notice these threads because someday...

6. OldLockedCuck

Retired
    Australia
    Local Time:
    I still feel I'm topping from the bottom unless my cage is fairly secure so as not to allow impulsive hissy fit escapes. The submissive feeling just multiplies for me the more secure the cage.

7. OldLockedCuck

Retired
    Australia
    Local Time:
    I take your point and will try to increase the diameter now that this glue is working so well. I cover the whole bead as this glue is smooth. My wife has been able to put her initials on it too. Apparently there is an even better brand of this type of glue around.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice