4 months

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by scovic, Feb 18, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. scovic

scovic Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:06 PM
    Well, It's been 4 months since me & my wife brought chastity into our lives & all I can say is WOW!!!
    There has been many times when I have asked myself if I was right to do this but then I look at the relationship with my wife now & what a change.
    I want to come home from work to see her & love the time we now spend together. I seriously wonder why we didnt do this sooner. As a means of saving a marriage this has surely got to be the best.
    The fact that I no longer have control over something that nearly broke us is such a releif.
    As of this date, I have only been released twice this year but I dont care about cumming as my wife is more important than anything & now all attention is on her.

2. swalesman69

swalesman69 swalesman69

Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    Hi,
    Similar thing to our marriage,i had an affair last year nearly broke our marriage.We discussed a way to save our marriage and get trust back and i came up with chastity.Been doing this now since christmas and it is working so well now i am not masterbating i am always turned on and looking to please my wife all the time.When i go out she is trusting as i am locked away,wish we had done this a long time ago.

3. scovic

scovic Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:06 PM
    I just wondered if there is anyone else out there who is using this as a way to save a relationship/marriage?

4. bound spirit

bound spirit Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    To an Extent

Hey guys. My wife and I have been practicing chastity for about 2 + years, not really as a way to save our marriage which has been going pretty strong for 15 years or so but certainly the impact was deeply experienced for me and moderate for her. Besides an orientation toward BDSM, I'm a pretty normal guy in my 40's and the change it's made in my mental outlook is pretty dramatic. I tend to agree with you - more couples could definitely benefit if the wives only knew...

Bound

5. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:06 AM
    I agree with bound spirit. Not saving but improving the relation. My wife really likes it.

6. bbasejobb

bbasejobb Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    I've only been in for a short time, but must agree with bound. There is a whole new emotional feeling I've had towards ny wife that was almost immediate (it was by the 3rd day). I was just floored at the mental changes that came about and the renewed closeness, which is incentive for her to keep me longer, lol

7. techman4u

techman4u Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    i really need to find a keyholder, i've done the self lock up but its just not the same, since i still have control

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice