Why would anybody ask for long time denial?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mimoza, Jul 15, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. ChasteBoi150

ChasteBoi150 Active member

Attorney
    Tulsa
    Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    I prefer longer term locking! But its almost impossible when self-locked. I had a key holder who kept me chaste normally for 1-2 months at a time....right now I can only go about a week by myself!

It makes everyday exciting when you are locked longterm! Everywhere you go you are reminded how turned on you are and you know there is absolutely nothing you can do about it!

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  2. TheRealAdam

TheRealAdam Long term member

Software engineer + First aid instructor
    Local Time:
    2:29 PM
    You do not need to understand it, just enjoy it.

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  3. Freedom2play

Freedom2play New member

Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    I agree that being caged permanently, with time out when Mistress wishes for her pleasure, is giving up total control and is very hot. I have been made to go 2 1/2 m8nths without cumming. I get so horny and she lives to tease and edge me. I have come to live her control and being edged for her fun.

Mistress Julie likes this.
  4. Freedom2play

Freedom2play New member

Local Time:
    That was “love” not “live”. Sorry, just so excited. :)

5. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    Agree

TheRealAdam and tomf_22033 like this.
  6. Mimoza

Mimoza C7/D6 on the TomAllen-rectrix scale

İstanbul, Turkey
    Local Time:
    3:29 PM
    I think the key word is 'submissive service mode'. I am trying to switch my mind into that mode. When our sex life was getting duller every month, I was jerking off more frequently. I hated the fact of having a beatiful wife and still playing with myself. Most of you know the difficulties of explaning your partner why you want to lock yourself into a small cage. I promised her a better sex life controlled only by her. This was main the reason for her to lock me up. Still did have a lot of question marks in her mind. What she liked most was that she did not feel any pressure anymore to give me satisfaction. She can have me anytime she wants. We never talked about how long I could or should go without cumming.

I just came home from a business trip. My wife was getting ready to make me cum. I showed her my question and all your comments and told her to give it a try for longer denial period. She liked the idea. I really would like to push myself to the limit to see what my boundries are. It has been 7 days already without any kind of release or satisfaction. Which is my personal record. I counting on your comments. Because I am still not sure if this is what I want.

bondinchas likes this.
  7. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    I get a bit of a thrill out of asking for more cruel treatment than I would really want. Several times, I've offered "indefinite" servitude to my keyholder. Every time, I experienced a rush. I don't think I would like the reality, but giving her the tools to say, "But this is exactly what you asked for" is a turn on.

I certainly want to be out of control. I want to be pushed into uncomfortable situations. I want her to own me. And the very idea of writing a blank check for my keyholder to use in any way that she likes... Even writing this sentence has me growing in my cage. I imagine scenarios where she uses me in ways that I find both enticing and terrifying. I am able to image these scenarios only because I have gifted her so much power that she can choose for me to do crazy shit... Shit that I probably wouldn't do on my own.

Even if she never does anything like this, the idea lives in my mind, and is an incredible turn on. And it's not really possible without her being able to thrraten to never let me out until after I do the crazy thing. The idea that she has been given 'indefinite' chastity as an option opens up so many more extreme things than if there is a maximum amount of time before she has to release me.

So for me, it's not that I would want to never be allowed out of the cage. It's the thrill of giving away the right to insist that I should be released. I'm purposely reducing my situation to having to earn my release in whatever way my keyholder can dream of... Whatever way she wishes without limitation. I trust her not to go too too far. But maybe one day she will, and that is part of the thrill.

TheRealAdam likes this.
  8. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    And thats just the way it should be.

ChasteBoi150 likes this.
  9. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I enjoy the constant pleasure of being horny and on edge more than a few seconds of extreme pleasure. And lucky me, so does my wife.

10. Zee Man

Zee Man Member

USA
    Local Time:
    The Wife and I have played with caging me for short runs In years past, but in November of 2019 we decided to see how far we could take it. I do not need to travel anymore really for work, so that took care or dealing with security checks. It was just after an annual checkup with my doctor, so that took care of that issue for at least a year. I/we have a number of cages, and she gets to choose what she wants to keep me in. Other than changes to the cage I am in and occasional shaving needs, I would say I have only been out a sum total of a few hours at most since November last year, maybe 2, 2.5... she tends to like seeing my cock in birdcage style devices, which is good as some of the ones I/we have are quite heavy for long term wear we have found.

ChasteBoi150 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice