Hi all, new to chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Zenath, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Zenath

Zenath Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    So, my intro will probably be somewhat boring compared to others, but what the hey right.

I'm new to the whole chastity thing, only in that I've recently purchased a chastity device (cb6000).

My wife is not interested in femdom/chastity/etc so I have to indulge these fantasies on my own time. Right now she's out of town, and the only reason I can indulge (even if only temporarily) in chastity play.

As a complete noob to this (aside from fantasies, which never compare to reality IMO) ... here are a few thoughts from my own chastity experiences with the cb6000:

The first thing to keep in mind: I don't have a keyholder. So all of these comments are strictly my observations as someone who has/is practicing chastity on a completely volunteer basis.

The first time I put it on, it took me like an hour. I couldn't figure out how to best install it; the side pins kept falling out of place. After a bit I was able to get the back portion to stay on, but was unable to get the cock cage to go on without severely pinching some skin. Eventually, I was able to get it in place using a q-tip and some shampoo conditioner (didn't have any baby oil or lotion or lube or anything like that available).

It was surprisingly comfortable for a couple of hours, until of course I got too horny to stand it anymore. At which point I simply removed it and had some fun.

So I've tried to keep myself locked up as much as possible, every day extending the amount of time before "releasing" myself (in more ways than one! haha), with the pinnacle being reached last night.

Yesterday afternoon I locked myself up, but around 7 or 8pm, I noticed (after peeing) that one of my balls had slipped out ... and the entire chastity device was kinda flopping around afterward. So I unlocked it and resecured it using a smaller base ring, which seemed to do the trick. But, it also made me a lot more horny, which I guess is expected?

I went to bed, and woke up several times with my cock attempting but unable to get hard. I found myself once waking up trying to jerk myself off through the chastity belt. /sigh I had to remove the CB in order to get just 4 hours of sleep.

Anyway ... I guess that the whole point of this post, is that while chastity is a severely powerful fantasy in which I've tried to indulge, I'm curious how men deal with enforced chastity? I can't even imagine, even with my own "voluntary" experience. While I constantly fantasize about it, I can't imagine giving up that much control given just the stupid experiments that I've done while my wife is out of town.

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    Welcome Zenath. I had to chuckle some at your post. It sounded just like me so many years ago. Damm getting it on without getting aroused. OK, now it's on, I want it off!! or me off!! OK, I think I got it right this time, lets go to sleep, Opps, I'm getting hard again, I can't sleep, I need to get it off, so I can get off.

Just take one time at a time, it will get easier. I too "voluntary" keep myself locked up. My wife does know about, just not Mistress material. So I find myself doing this to myself, now if that's not screwed up. But I do enjoy the feelings, or lack off, I'm not sure.

Soon as your comfy with the spacers and rings sizes and you can wear it for some time without too much discomfort. Start showing your wife more attention, around the home, and in the bedroom. Show her that she is more important than you. Then I would bring it up, over say, and nice dinner out with the wife. Start out slowly. Tell her how much she means to you, that you think about her all the time. You know the gooey stuff.. Or confess you wanking off behind her back. And you need taken control of.. But slowly, bring her into the loop. I'm sure she will enjoy all the attention and loving you have been giving her. Once she see's that it's because of your penis being locked away, and saved for her pleasure. She will too want to control your, excuss me, her cock!!!

I'm know many others have been in your shoes before. Missy Tanya

3. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    2:07 AM
  4. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
  5. Zenath

Zenath Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    Thanks all.

Still experimenting quite a bit. I read ChasteBrian66's post/blog and it gave me some hope for the future.

My wife has always been quite submissive herself (at least in the bedroom), so I'm not TOO hopeful. But like Lloyd Christmas once told a gorgeous woman in the movie Dumb & Dumber... "so you're telling me there's a chance?" ... I hold out hope. :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA

On a side note (which I'm sure by now is probably just second nature to experienced chastity connoisseurs)... as I was watching the Olympics today/tonight, I kept finding myself extremely aroused by the female athletes! Particularly in the Ice Dancing... my goodness. Previously, I wouldn't have second thoughts about them... but with my wife out of town and my cock locked... sheesh, almost every woman was really arousing me and making everything uncomfortable. Before chastity, this never happened before. Heck I could go to a strip club and not get hard... now that I'm locked (albeit voluntarily), I'm getting arouse just by watching network TV. /sigh.

How do you guys deal with that? The ridiculous arousal just from seeing a (hot) woman?

6. lynettes_bitch

lynettes_bitch Slave to Maddezins

Local Time:
    Welcome. Just got a laugh at ur post, sorry for laughing but it made me think of the first night my KH had it locked. I was really locked wow did that change things, it's one thing to be locked and know u have a key and u can get out but I lived by my self she was not at the house nor was a key that was a rough night... Lol

7. priapusdenied

priapusdenied Junior Member

Local Time:
    Don't give up Zenath!!!

Hi Zenath,

Don't give up! You can convert your wife to this lifestyle :)

Have a look at this site:

http://elisesutton.homestead.com/Main.html

My wife has always indulged me by pretending to be dominant, because she wanted to please me, but her heart was never in it. I went on the above site (she doesn't like reading about sex on the web). I bought the book and a CB6000. Elise Sutton believes that all women are inner dominants waiting to have their dominant natures seduced. My wife has read the book almost all the way through (she says it got a bit repetetive towards the end). I don't know if all women have an inner dominant nature, but I know that my wife has become an unrecognisable cock teasing dominant. She has me cooking, cleaning and making her drinks. She rewards me when I'm good (I get to lick her out). Whenever I let things slip, she hands out strict punishments with the warning 'I'm never going back'. She gets flirted with constantly when she is out; apparently, this is her 'irresistable dominant aura' :)

I've got to say - I'M LOVING IT!!! Have a think if you really want to go for it. If you do, get in touch with me and I'll help you seduce your wife's dominant side. My wife was not a natural (she was not 'that sort of girl') - how she has changed her tune!!!

priapusdenied

8. johnny arizona

Local Time:
    7:07 PM
    I'm going to check out that site for my wife as well. Thanks

9. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :welcome: Zenath.

Firstly let me say, Elise Sutton can be a bit hardcore for those who are not particularly kinky or are not interested in FemDom. If your better half is truly vanilla then try these:

Whip Your Life Into Shape - (Review by me) - Fairly vanilla, but starts to get the point across about being a bit more Domme in life.
    How to be a Dominant Diva - (Have browsed, but not reviewed) - This book is full of Domme ideas from vanilla, through vanilla with twist, into reasonably kinky... again good for a soft approach. DO NOT READ as a sub, it will spoil the surprises!
    Male Chastity: A Keyholders Guide - for a little bit further down the line.

3 years ago *I* was the submissive... Be careful what you wish for, or it could be you in chastity for two weeks, dressed in a Zentai suit and hood with an E-Stim butt plug in situ, being zapped because "it's fun!"

Regarding your comment on not being able to control yourself whilst self-chaste.. when someone else has your key, you have no choice but to get on with it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice