Tetherspout first time try and review

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Anonoman, Jul 17, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    The bits arrived yesterday after what felt like a eternal wait! I’d ordered the 26Ff retainer (smallest available) after attempting to measure myself with a felt tip pen with Sellotape wrapped around it to make the size up - not the most pleasant experience ever :oops:
    I also ordered two spouts, a short one with a hole though the end and a longer one which is threaded M6x1p. I’ve now ordered, but yet to arrive from eBay, a 10ga curved barbell.
    So I took the opportunity this morning to try it out :eek:
    The retainers are the rubber type (they where out of stock of the stainless which where also about 5x more expensive too) and I had to polish off some mold flashing from the outside with 800 grit wet and dry (provided). A bit fiddly but not a big deal.
    I got 10” of dental floss and some water based lube and was ready to go!
    Following the instructions on the X’s blog (X - apologies I forget your username!) I got the floss looped through the spout with a hole and pushed it in :eek:
    It went in really easily! I then used the second spout to push it in further. Now getting really nervous, I threaded the retainer onto the floss and pushed that in to using the second spout. Also, no problem... (perhaps I could have gone bigger??). Anyway, turning it to get the first spout threaded through was a bit tricky. I then realised how thin the skin is on the underside behind the glans and how easy it is to feel what’s going on! Turning it the right way was helped by gentility pulling on the floss. I did try using the second retainer to ‘turn it’ but given it’s threaded, I didn’t want to push it around too much down there :confused:. I got it lined up, held the retainer though the skin and pulled on the floss so the spout threaded all the way though! :+1: This short spout isn’t quite long enough to poke out, if I put a barbell on it, the spout would be hidden. Probably work quite well!
    As I didn’t have one I desired to take it out. Now, I should have checked there wasn’t any flashing on the INSIDE of the retainer too. There is and it made getting the spout back out really quite tricky :eek:. I tried pushing it back with the second spout but given it’s threaded, this caused a little bleed :confused:. In the end I managed to hold the retainer through the skin and push the spout, also though the skin, at the same time :+1:. Then it all came out like a string of perls on the floss :D! The bleeding stopped and hasn’t been a problem since. I think not panicking and having patients this actually would’ve been fine...
    I’m now very excited to fit the barbell (need to explain this all to my wife as yet :oops:) and see how it feels for extended wear! It felt absolutely fine at the time, didn’t feel like I’d pushed something up there surprisingly (not like a sound) and when I tried pulling really quite hard on the floss, there was no way it was coming out!! A very strange and quite scary feeling!
    Really excited now about the prospect of integrating this into a chastity cage! :D

2. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    Thank you for posting. As I had a bad experience with a urethral tube, I’m reconsidering the tether spout. Still in the information collection phase.

3. Anonoman

Local Time:
    Sorry @zorglub, I referred to you a ‘X’ above... :rolleyes:

I’ve just tried to edit my post to make the correction but the edit option seems to have disappeared?

durango_o likes this.
  4. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    YIKES, I looked into trying something like that a couple of years ago and like the idea more than a piercing, but wow... You'll really have to do a write-up on your 'findings'... may look into trying it out again!

5. Anonoman

Local Time:
    Things I’d do differently are, I’d buy two non-threaded spouts. The threaded one seems like a good idea if using with a chastity cage but I’m not sure how (if) to use it that way yet. Also with no hole for the floss...
    I’d get a short and a longer one too on the basis that you can’t measure how long you will need before hand.
    As I’m in the UK and postage was so slow, I’d didn’t buy the measuring sounds. I did the measuring with tape and a veneer caliper. Not everybody can do this so I’d have to recommend the proper measuring kit.
    I feels like what I can only imagine a fully healed and stretched PA must be like but in an instant...
    My recommendation is to make sure the retainer is a easy fit on the spout so getting it on and, more especially, off is easier!!

BarbCD likes this.
  6. NotYetCaged

NotYetCaged Member

Retired
    Sacramento, CA
    Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    In process of enlarging my urethra. Can't get the spout in far enough.

7. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    I finally got my new retainer, and smaller is definitely better and more comfortable. Plus as you now know you get three shapes the ones that are not round are effectively larger once the retainer is locked in. To be honest I am happy with the smallest diameter.

Mistress has left me unlocked for an extended period, She only seems to have a vague interest right now because of the stresses of covid mainly i think, although I know once I go back in I wont be coming out. for a long time.

I have actually been leaving the spout and retainer in because mistress DOES like me wearing the soft rubber cap on the end of the spout when we have sex because it effectively stops my mess from going inside her, and its sure a lot better than wearing a condom (not for birth control we are both way past that lol)

Mark Owen likes this.
  8. Anonoman

Local Time:
    @cogman I hadn’t thought of the rubber cap working like that... Blanking the end off, so to speak, what does it feel like when you come?

9. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    You can feel the pressure for sure, its preferable to wearing a condom, of course Id probably rather it not be there. Afterwards I go to the loo and it kind of comes out. I am sure not as much though as if it were not caped so in some respects its a kind of ruined orgasm but it doesn't feel ruined because it still feels good.

Mistress had me masturbate and cum with the cap on in front of her to see if any came out, none did, but she doesnt really like the look of it poking out the end of my dick, that said she says she cant FEEL the cap when its inside of her so once again she prefers it to me making a mess in there.

I like the tether mainly because I know my devices are now inescapable. It even works with the belt in my avatar, meaning I can now have the waist belt much more comfortable (less tight) because the tether prevents me from being able to pass the waist belt over my hips. I have tested it though I have not worn it that way for any length of time as mistress prefers the look of the looker 2.

durango_o and Anonoman like this.
  10. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    They seem to have stopped offering the smallest size retainer. I never ordered one because it seemed even that size would be borderline. There's a lot of bad business decisions on that site. If you want the gauging tool to ensure the right size, you pay full shipping on the tool, then the plug/retainer order again. Why not include shipping, or exclude it for the tool? Maybe rebate shipping on the tool on a.subsequent plug/retainer order? Couldn't cost $2 to drop one in an envelope. A lot of items are bundled, driving up the minimum order. Given the number of people I've seen online that couldn't get the 26fr retainer, or even the bare plug inserted, discontinuing the smallest size is bizarre. Taking a $100 gamble on something that could well be unsuable, from an unknown vendor of unknown financial stability, is a huge leap.

11. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    I would have to agree, I get the sense that he had this stuff made and thought it would be more of a winner and is scrambling to get his money back, the website is very primitive. It took 4 months to get my order, admittedly that wasn't his fault, but his attitude has always been pretty shit to customers. I also think that part of his strategy is to get you to order the wrong size ...a bit too large, then you have to go back to get it right. Initially I ordered the 29Fr (which arrived very quick) and while it went in rather painfully it was also a bit uncomfortable once engaged. The 26Fr is by comparison as dream and much much easier to engage and I cant even feel it but I am still only using the smallest profile and it wont pull out, I have two other profiles that are larger that definitely wont come out.

Its a shame I done think he has much of a marketing brain. If I were him I would approach steel worx and others and offer them to sell it as an accessory or option. He would have magnified his orders 50 fold because it DOES work and IS an excellent idea. It is FAR FAR better than a PA

LulledIntoSubmission likes this.
  12. frisianm

frisianm Long term member

holland
    Local Time:
    i had a tetherspout made to my specifications ( ordered also multiple different sizes to experiment with).
    1 was to short forcing the head part to be pulled to close to the cage and getting skin irritations after a day.

The other one was long enough and with the modified bracket i had made that fits in the inside of my looker02
    it threads nicely through that so that fixing method is out of reach and not locked with an lock ( its part of the base of the cage when the cage is put together.

So for me this works well i think i worn it once with the tetherspout for 3-4 weeks without removal and no problems.

I have i on now for a bit more then a week and apart from some chafing sometimes wich comes with chastity cages ( and has nothing to do with the tetherspout) everything sits wel.

My GF has the key ( the only one as the sapre i threw away some time ago) and i have no idea where she has it

Anonoman and FetishTools like this.
  13. Anonoman

Local Time:
    @frisianm that’s interesting, do you have a photo please of how it attaches to the looker02?

14. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    FetishTools likes this.
  15. Anonoman

Local Time:
    Excellent - thanks :+1:

16. Anonoman

Local Time:
    The curved barbell arrived today so I gave it a try. I now know that 2.4mm (10ga) is too small and also as the spout is too short, the barbell sits into the tip of my urethra and pinches badly o_O It was OK for a while but 10hrs in I found a little blood on a tissue after wiping so i removed it ASAP!
    Anybody got any spare longer spouts?!
    The plan was to just see how it feels for a day or two and see what the mornings feel like! Well, that’s not happening now! :rolleyes:

I also just made a 316 threaded ‘boss’ that locates into the end of my cage and fits onto the longer threaded spout I’ve got. The idea is to pass the spout though the end of the cage and then screw this on from the outside. It’s not the best plan but hoping to just try out the theory that tethering it in this way isn’t uncomfortable.... :confused:

I’d like something that:
    • my wife will hopefully like the look of (ie perhaps a curved barbell so looks like a regular piercing)
    • Can be secured/released from the cage quickly. I’m considering a clam-shell mod that ‘captures’ a curved barbell.
    • Something that doesn’t need removing for PIV sex.
    • Ideally something that doesn’t need an additional lock or securing mechanism eg a 3.5mm hex key!

17. Anonoman

Local Time:
    I tried the threaded spout with a threaded boss to retain it to the end of the cage earlier. It pinched badly as expected... :confused:

I also relieved the inside of the ‘rubber’ tether so it was a looser fit on the spout but it seems that it still grips hard when trying to remove it :oops:

Overall I was feeling a bit knocked-back at that point...

But I have just ordered some 316 round bar to make my own retainer. Pulling the rubber one off really isn’t fun at all!! I’m also going to not bother with the threaded spout. I’ll cut the external thread off and drill a new through-hole. Even then it will still be longer than the other one. I’ve also got a 8ga 16mm long curved barbell on order to try with this. :+1:

18. Tamed2019

Tamed2019 Active member

Retired
    Pensacola, Florida
    Local Time:
    6:16 PM
    I'm glad you are persistent. The concept seems perfect for those of us scared of a piercing. We are learning from your trials. Thanks for your time, money and efforts. How is the designer to work with? He spent a lot of time on his website and it is very interesting. Thanks again.

Anonoman likes this.
  19. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    i have one extra spout but its smaller then what you need for me it was also too small with the exact same results as you.

Everything gets pulled to close to the end of the cage and you get pinched.
    I dont know the exact length mine is now as its in and locked for the last 2 weeks without removing

but it gives enough space to move around,i had some puffy skin and small marks where the skin pushed againt some of the internal bars but that seems to have gone now as well.

The tether itself is always fine,i would stay away from the rubber ones although i have not used them the stainless steel seems better( its fixed in position letting you body adjust etc and once installed theres no chance of pulling it out)

Anonoman likes this.
  20. Anonoman

Local Time:
    Well, not wanting to waste time I had a rummage around and found some 316... so I now have a SS retainer :D

It’s turned out at 12.3mm so I think that’s 27Ff? I’ll give it ago but can always polish it down if it’s too big. It’s very similar cross section to the ‘rubber’ one but it slides nicely on the spout :+1:

Talking of which, I’ve cut the thread off the end and drilled a new hole.

Photos below ‘artistically’ shot in the dirty workshop! Trust me, they will be CLEAN before I try them!! :eek::+1:
    AFF5A841-C5D8-47B6-B937-5BA92704F531.jpeg
    F5A89006-4862-4968-8AD8-8AF64E7627E4.jpeg

Mark Owen likes this.
  21. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    Looks very good, similair to mine actually.
    I have smaller retainer rings but they fit and lock everything in place as they should.

22. FetishTools

FetishTools Manufacturer

Switzerland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    To make it clear :
    - you bought or made the retainer ring ? If made how ?
    - you made the threaded tube - how did you do it ? With a cnc ?

Last question can you make one for me to test ?

23. FetishTools

FetishTools Manufacturer

Switzerland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Do you have how to video on how you made it ? (From a 316 metal bat to the retainer) and to make the threaded tube ending ? Also which tools do you use ? Much appreciated :)

24. Anonoman

Local Time:
    I made the retainer from an old 316 lifting eye (of all things) as it was available - I have ordered round bar stock but it’s not arrived as yet. I made it on a manual lathe - it’s more ‘art’ than engineering! It does measure the right dim (OK so it’s 0.3mm bigger...) and it’s the right thickness but the profile isn’t perfectly repeatable. I’m hoping close enough is good enough...
    The spout was purchased but had an external M6 thread at the end. I cut this off and drilled a 2.5mm hole for the barbell.
    Making a spout from scratch would take a fair bit of effort given the length, tolerance and surface finish. I’d probably look to start with stainless tube, braze a boss on the end and machine down and then polish.

To be honest, what I did took a good few hours of work and wasn’t something I was hoping to have to do again, but could be persuaded...

FetishTools likes this.
  25. FetishTools

FetishTools Manufacturer

Switzerland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Tetherspout

2. tether spout chastity

3. chastity teatherspout

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice