New Chastity Paradigm? Unfortunately, no

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dr MBogo, Jul 15, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    My experience with chastity devices has been...good and bad. I simply can't wear a ball trap device. Either my nuts are too small, or they don't drop enough, IDK. So, I got a frenum piercing and an Evotion Bijou. It worked well for over a year, but recently started to chafe the penis itself. Basically, I have to take it off and leave it off for a week or so every so often, or it rubs me raw. It even drew blood once.

So, after looking around here, I stumbled on Jessica Alexander's description of a cheap Chinese belt-type device. (see link below) Jessica was pretty enthusiastic about it, so I decided to give it a try. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend it. 1st, although the belt was said to be adjustable thru a certain range, that range is so narrow as to be impractical. I barely got it on, and only after removing some of the rubber guard around the actual cables so it extend more. 2nd, the "cup" is too wide to fit between my thighs. Again, maybe my thighs are too fat, but I can't stand with my legs and feet together in a normal position.

Overall, I can't recommend it as is. Perhaps if you spent the money to custom model built to your own measurements it would be ok. But the "adjustable" claim is simply untrue-or at least its so limited as to be unworkable for many or most guys. https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/albums/pretty-in-pink.2648/

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    1:40 AM
    sorry to hear about your device struggles. i liked the belt too but had same concern about width as my thighs are thick.

3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    I’m not skinny and I had to trim quite a bit of the cable. Mine is ok width wise but I wouldn’t want it any wider. Maybe you can use a vice and bend the cup to make it more narrow?

4. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    Thats a good thought. Really, the best answer I think is to spend the money on a belt built to your specifications.

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  5. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    Yep. If your thighs are muscular at all, you can't wear this.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Sorry it didn’t fit, I find the sizes are always off with the Chinese items, I once ordered a nice looking cage from a Chinese seller, it was listed as 38mm diameter, by 80mm length, wine it arrived I burst out laughing, I could just get my thumb in it! It was actually 26mm by 50mm!

7. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I would really like to see this average person who fits everything. Sorry to hear you cannot find a suitable off-the-shelf device. Maybe you need to try a custom design

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice