Lenten Abstainance

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by pegslave, Feb 17, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. pegslave

pegslave Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    First time poster!

I may not be the most Christian of folks here (none of us are that much, otherwise we wouldn't be here) but with Lent here, what better way to celebrate it by seeing if one can forgo orgasms for 40 days and 40 nights?

For those non-Christians I say this: I have an atheist friend who likes to give his friends gifts once a year. It just so happens that it's usually around December. It doesn't make him a Christian, just makes him generous around the same time other people are generous. What better a time to test one's mettle and see if denial shan't get the best of you?

2. joseeke

joseeke Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    Great,

I had about the same idea, but then more 46 days and 46 nights. What most people don't know is that Christian lent period lasts for 46 days (they dont count the sundays as lent). i will be maintaining my journal here on the website about my 46 days and 46 nights.

3. farlo

farlo Now in steel

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    46 days

Same thing here. After only 20 hours since my last orgasm it is already starting to hurt. My journal, if anyone is interested: http://farley521.wordpress.com/

4. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    I'm an atheist, but I know enough about the Christian bible to make me wonder at this statement. Most everything in the New Testament concerning sex is to condemn "fornication", and even a lot of that is figurative. There is nothing to condemn imaginative sexual play between married people, which seems to be most of us here. Don't let the evangelist bible-thumpers with the slicked-back hair tell you what the bible says; they are usually wrong.

I'm putting my soapbox away now....

5. victoria

victoria New member

Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    I am in

H

6. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    that would be easy 40 days an nights no problem poor cock lock in cb anyway

7. pegslave

pegslave Junior Member

Local Time:
    I've got an Exobelt V1 I'm selling for half price. The big ring is too big, and the small ring is too small. Any interest?

8. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    It's not just for Lent any more

At the risk of sounding like a "Comparative Religion" aficionado, there's the month of Ramadan in the Muslim calendar where relations between men and women are forbidden (haram) during the day before one's fast is broken (generally late at night). Ramadan lasts one lunar month. One could choose to "celebrate" Ramadan in a lockup. In 2010, Ramadan starts on August 11th and continue through the 9th of September in North America. Of course, if one's Superior's period occurs at either end of the Islamic holy month, that may add five days or so.

Then, within the Christian calendar, there's Advent, which is 40 days of fasting waiting for Christmas. Here one could do certain fun things with candles, four purple, one pink. ;)

It is said that Shakyamuni Buddha, after his Great Awakening, during the 49 days that he spent in the vicinity of the Bodhi tree, fasted. Fasting in Bhuddism is usually used to focus attention on desire. Obviously, this works very well with chastity.

One may, of course, create one's own calendar, designating days, weeks and months of abstinence in accordance with planetary bodies, lunar cycles or Madame's arbitrary dictates. And, of course, when combined with intentional teasing, the duration is just that much more interesting to all parties.

9. farlo

farlo Now in steel

Home Page:
    Local Time:

Good point. And I suppose that there is something generic to all religions that indicate/dictate a certain period of denial. You have highlighted some of the major faiths, which frankly I had not thought about (my focus was my own pain :-} ), but if one were to a serious study of the world religions past and present a period of denial/abstinence would figure highly.

10. pegslave

pegslave Junior Member

Local Time:
    I should have posted a while back, but I've been too busy masturbating. I lasted all of 4 days. I have no will power.

11. joseeke

joseeke Junior Member

Local Time:
    glad i am not multireligious or i would have to be chaste for the entire year, another great idea would be following;
    if u decide to be chaste for a while lookup which religions have their lent right now and stay chaste until the end of that lent period.

too bad u gave up, only farlo, victoria and me left it seems

12. victoria

victoria New member

Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    Interest

13. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    :sex020:
    Whoever said one cannot be kinky and christian? They are some kinky christians around.

Although I do not believe Jesus of Nazareth was The Christ and the literal son of God, I consider myself more of a Christian (in terms of the way I live my life outside of the world of kink) than a lot of Christians. A lot, not all by any means, of Christians are more obessed with the fire and brimstone of the Old Testement and less of the peace and love and understanding of the New Testement. I call these Old Testement Fundamentalists.

If we lived our lives according to the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, this world would be a better place.

Never be afraid of being kinky and a christain.

...Please excuse me! I just need to go off now and be tied to a crucifix.

14. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    i have foregog orgasm for much longer then that
    my wife locks me up 3-5 months at time sometimes longer
    im bit older then most here in my 59s been in chastity for 8 years an i must say
    i do miss the sex but if it what my KH wife MIstress wants so be it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice