I'm sorry I haven't been here much

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by peteconstable, Jul 14, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. peteconstable

peteconstable Member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    I'm sorry I haven't been here much. There's been some upheaval recently in my life. My gf/kh has decided to move out and has moved to another state to be with her mother. I think it may be permanent, or at least relatively long term. I've been busy trying to help her with the move and with my regular job so not much online time. I'm now forced to think about chastity in a different way. Originally, it was to make PIV sex with her infrequent and when she wanted it, thus making it more intense but now there is no her. I'm not sure where this is going anymore.

2. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    Are you wiling to stay locked whilst you are both apart? Do you still want to be together?

Spades likes this.
  3. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    I’m sorry to hear that, I hope it can all work out! Assuming that is what you both want.

Disciplined Boyfriend has a good point. Are you willing to stay locked for her until she decides still and is she willing to hold the keys?

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  4. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The other thing I overlooked was that if she is going to look after her mother (is she not well?) then the last thing on her mind may be chatting to you about your cock.

bondinchas and corsac like this.
  5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Sorry to hear about your life changes. Hope you can continue your relationship if desired. But don't worry about your absence here, the community will, hopefully, be there if and when you need support or suggestions. Good luck.

jemima and corsac like this.
  6. peteconstable

peteconstable Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the encouragement and just to answer a couple of questions, I'm not at all sure how long she'll be gone. Yes her mother is ill and elderly so she may be gone for weeks, maybe months. No one really knows the answer to that yet. And I'm working still and can't afford to just go with her, although I wish I could. As far as staying locked, she gave me the keys before she left. I still am locked but she didn't want to keep the keys while she's in Michigan and I'm in South Carolina in case something were to go wrong. I believe she gave me the keys for my good and not because she's done with being my kh. But, without a clear cut date of her return, I'm sort of wondering whether to stay locked of just take it off and wait. We do have a lock box with a timed lock but the lock only goes to 99 hours at a time.

corsac likes this.
  7. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    99 hours at a time can definitely help the temptation! I’m sure she would be impressed to know you are staying locked for her. At least I know my wife would like that. But with sick family, it can definitely be the last thing she wants to think about. So it depends if you can stay locked and not really bring it up.

I hope everything ends up being okay!

Giveitup likes this.
  8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please i hope everthing gos better for your Mistress and Her mom as well. i think i wud try and phone Her up and ask if i was you. cos if you just use the keys without asking it migt make things worser.

9. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Hope all works out

10. peteconstable

peteconstable Member

Local Time:
    I appreciate all the sentiments. Very much appreciated..

I'm going to sit down and have a phone discussion with her soon, just to find out where she's at with my chastity. She was all for it before but this situation has really messed with me, and with her too. The reason I was wearing a cage at all was to make PIV all the more special, but we hadn't gotten to that point yet. In fact, I really don't know when she was planning on letting me out for PIV. She really enjoyed my tongue.. and now it's kinda like, why am I wearing this cage? It doesn't really do much for me if she's not involved. But I can't bring myself to take it off until we've had an opportunity to discuss it. She did leave the keys though.. and right now I'm sure this isn't high on her list of important things to be concerned with.

I'm sorry, it seems I'm just rambling. But y'all really are helping. Thanks!

corsac likes this.
  11. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Talking is always good, make sure she knows that you're still keeping yourself for her and her only. She may want to consider keeping one of the keys whilst you have the emergency key in a sealed envelope. Whatever happens, hope all goes well for you, and if ever bored, they'll always be someone here to chat to - maybe not me because of the time difference

corsac likes this.
  12. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    You started by saying you're not sure how long the separation will be or whether it will be long term or permanent.
    A suggestion... don't bring up chastity until you know where you stand as a couple.
    She may feel that her life situation with her being away is preventing you from having a 'normal' relationship. If you are prepared to give her time and wait for her, then let her know that. When you're both comfortable with your relationship lasting as a couple, then you can bring up the more intimate sides of thing. It might take some time for her to adjust to the new normal, so be patient and don't rush her.
    For your own part, continue with the chastity but no need to tell her straight away. It'll satisfy your needs in the crazy way that chastity does, and it'll help you be better for her, even if she isn't aware at first that you're remaining chaste. It'll be for the better whatever happens.

13. peteconstable

peteconstable Member

Local Time:
    I talked to her yesterday and she said she misses me. That made me feel very good.. she mostly talked about her mom though and her mom is very sick. She has lung cancer. And I know that's a horrible thing to go through, for everyone involved. I didn't bring up chastity at all. I just listened to her. There's no sort of time table involved at this point as no one knows how long she'll be there. But, she's been thinking about us at least a little bit because she talked about wanting to be home. This is going to be tough to deal with if it drags on. It's too far to drive for a weekend to be with her and we don't have enough money for me to fly each weekend. Maybe once in a while but not often.

We had really just started with chastity when we found out about her mom. So, this is all really new to me. I just found a cage that fits right shortly before she had to leave. I have to admit, I feel better with it on than with it off. So, for now I'm wearing it. But.. I feel that it's her decision whether it's on or off. She's my Queen and I need her direction in these matters. I hope that makes sense.

Again, thanks for letting me vent and for the suggestions. I really appreciate it. Updates as they come.

bondinchas likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice