Question about where to go from here

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Blaze Lazuli, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Blaze Lazuli

Blaze Lazuli Member

Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    Hello, its been a while since I posted here but hope to find my perfect device here so I can start to get used to it. As of now I have tried two cages, a Holy Trainer V3 nub and a CB-6000 and unfortunately I have had problems with them pinching some of the skin and being uncomfortable.

If you want to know the problem in more detail the problem with the HT was that the little extra bit that was on the cage ended up pushing up against the skin when I tried to put the cage in

I was going to try the vice but after being discourage with 2 devices so far I just gave up. But now I want to try this again and this time might just go into either custom metal or 3d printed cages to maybe get a better fit.

2. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    I think the common reply you will receive is to get a custom fit stainless steel device. I have a Male Chastity Now (MCN) cage.

There is one benefit to a stainless steel wire device that is not discussed much. Once you have the correct fitting device, you can tweak the fit by gently bending it in a couple of key spots. With care, you can make the fit perfect.

The cage style is also the easiest to keep clean.

The problem with many cheap metal cages, is they are too damned heavy for full-time wear. Those thick rings and cast sleeves look dramatic, but they will have you screaming after a short while. That's why I went with MCN. He uses a smaller diameter wire. It is light weight, secure and you can wear it comfortably for long periods. There are other very good artisans that are highly respected on the forum as well.

It takes some research to find the correct one for yourself. Good luck.

I LOVE my Choice! and rxbuk like this.
  3. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I do not understand the concern about the weight of the device, except for a device for a P/A or other piercing that has no testie ring to support it. Even with such a cylinder device for a piecring, if the device is sized and positioned proplerly, the piercing shouldn't bear much of the weight. I have worn both light and heavy cages, and have not had any problems related to the weight.

amvetsb and Guest 3977 like this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    I’ve had a custom jailbird, which fit perfect...but in the summer it still tended to slide down my balls to to the heat and the weight.

I now have a rigid chastity custom which actually heavier but it doesn’t slide down at all, probably the piercing helps.

Some prefer the lighter thin diameter cages, others respond better to the thicker ones. I think in general it’s how YOU like it that makes it work or not. I had a cheap cage from Amazon that I wore a lot and thought it was more comfortable than my jailbird.

Regardless, in my opinion steel is the way to go. Simple device, no hinges, inserts, prongs, or do dads. Just measure how you would fit when your completely soft, don’t even try the super small ring size of 40mm, and no you don’t need anything over 50mm unless you are literally hung like a horse, bend the front bars together a little if you need to so you don’t poke out when excited, and smooth out any spots that may be rough, and even a cheap 28 dollar cage can be just as good as custom.

5. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    Thank you for pointing this out, I wasn’t thinking about piercing.

I found the heavier devices to be painful, they pulled too much and caused more chafing. They always seem to be in the way and hard to position comfortably when wearing pants.

I couldn’t agree more.

One inexpensive device I do like is the A272. It took quite a bit of rework and I replaced the lock with one of higher quality. If it fits your size you might like it.

6. Blaze Lazuli

Blaze Lazuli Member

Local Time:
    Think its oh for photos to be show here right? If it helps This is my current situation with a cage I got off of Alibaba.

It didnt pinch anything and fit on well enough but it already started to slip and with little effort I managed to pull it out. Mabye a Smaller ring would work?

Attached Files:

7. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    You can always dip your ring in PlastiDip which you can get at Home Depot. Buy the liquid and not the spray.

8. Naljeans

Naljeans Active member

Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    Custom or Cherry Keeper. Just get the fit right. MCN and Cherry Keeper both work perfectly for me, without pinching. But it takes work and experience to get the sizing right.

9. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    I have a heavier device that I like very much... Problem solved by making a paracord belt. tie a bowline knot onto the base ring, wrap it around your body, go back around the base ring on the other side and tie two half hitches which will allow you to slide it looser or tighter depending on your fitting.

10. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    Hi there!

The pic of your device....

To my eye the device looks too small.....? It's already a ways down your shaft...

May I please ask.... in that pic provided, where is the head of your penis....? Is it up against the end of the cage...?

And are you in any sort of arousal there too...?

Can you also advise on the dimensions of the cage and ring please....? Or the model number of the device/a link to the page if you don't have the exact measurements...?

Sorry to ask.... Just trying to get some info so we may be able to offer some advice...

As @Xileh mentioned above, some of the Chinese devices are handy in that they can be adjusted for length. I like these styles (as attached) because you can push the rings together (or lever them apart) to get a good fit.... I'd be tempted to say have a look at these styles... BUT... Let's get some more info before you rush out and buy...

Kindest regards

J.

Style as mentioned

https://m.dhgate.com/product/304-st...l-cage/391830058.html#s1-2-1;searl|2046609752

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @Blaze Lazuli well in your piccy it look like the ring thingy at the back is lots to big and it just slips over you. it a wonder it dont just drop on the floor.

I LOVE my Choice! and amvetsb like this.
  12. Blaze Lazuli

Blaze Lazuli Member

Local Time:
    #12 Blaze Lazuli, Jan 22, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    If the thing is still the game then its this cage https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32761506040.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.4faa4c4daUjs3F

I wasnt hard at the time and if I had to hazard a guess it might have been half was down the shaft of the cage mabye near the end of the cage.

I LOVE my Choice! likes this.
  13. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    Hi there!

Thanks for the info!

@jemima could be onto something there....

May I please ask if you know the size ring you are currently using....?

There are a couple of ways to measure...

1. Use string and wrap around until tension is enough so only one finger can slip under. Mark the join, unwind, measure the straight length and divide by 3.141. That will cover you the diameter.

Do this when you are unaroused... And don't a couple of times to get an average.

2. Use a hose clamp. Tighten until same one finger test applies. Then I'd say stimulate yourself to get fully hard. If there is instant pain then it's too tight. Loosen and try again.

When you have the right fit, mark the join and remove. You can measure as above or rejoin the clamp to the join mark and measure straight across the diameter.

I do NOT suggest you sleep in this clamp, because if it is too tight, when you get nighttime erections you could really struggle!!

I'd suggest you try this and measure these results against your current ring! If current ring IS too big, you can usually order a different size of the same style.....

Hope this helps.

Kindest regards.

J.

Style of hose clamp as mentioned above

https://www.google.com/search?q=rad...d=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=-JHG1YyAgesyLM:

14. Blaze Lazuli

Blaze Lazuli Member

Local Time:
    #14 Blaze Lazuli, Jan 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
    I got a pair or rings from Mature metal the ones that managed to fit comfortably was the 2 1/8" never went to bed with it on though. But I think that size is a bit rare for cages both Chinese and things like Holytrainer etc

At this point it would be better to get custom made one but don't really want to spend the money on the chance that it dosnt fit.

15. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree with other posters, ring is to big and cage is far to small for you. You might need a custom cage, take a look at the cherry keeper

16. Consumed

Consumed Right where I belong.

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    Thanks to @Jessica Alexander for the idea. I did two coats and trimmed the ends. Just enough grip to prevent slippage.

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice