Rachels Trip

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Rachel, Jul 31, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    8:18 AM
    Rachel, honey? I'm just going to come out and say it...no sugar coating.

What your wife did just plain SUCKS!!! Manipulation is something I have zero tolerance for. UGH!!! I want to give you a huge sqeeze right now.

I'm going to ask you something. Just my own curiosity. But, why didn't you tell Sherry no? Again, if I'm overstepping my bounds just say so.

Big hugs to you, my friend :love0059:

2. riki1

riki1 owned by Wife

Local Time:
    9:18 AM
    Yes Yes Yes Yes Goddess Jen

Manipulation just plain sucks. Its low because it is about lies. Pure lies. So i feel crappy that my friend has been lied to and used.

But on the other hand it occurred to me that it does take two to tango. So your 'just say no' question Goddess Jen seems appropriate (if dicey).

The last thing i want for you Rachel is to cause any hurt, but i think Goddess Jen has a valid point.

Oh, and yes getting snowed in woulda been amazing, but there wouldn't have even been the possibility of getting out for your or Mistress Michelle's smokes, and maybe that could be dangerous? I've heard stories. Keep your toes crossed for our March date.

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    LOL, I am bringing a carton with Me!

4. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    You need a hug gurl :love0014:

5. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    Feeling for you Gurl!!!

Shit gurl, got your panties in a bunch, don't ya.. I do feel for you. I too have some of the same experiences with real life and wanted life just not working out. When I'm in a locking up mood, the wife seems to get into a wanting mood, you know penetration type. When I'm not locked up, she seems to forget Im there.

And for telling her NO!!, I think NOT!!! Us gurls have to walk on tiptoes around the home front just so we can enjoy that part of are lives. Saying no would put the brakes on fire, right gurl!!!

It just seems to me, that when the sissy wants to play, the wife want to spoil it.. I think in your home, she was just worried that you were enjoying MM's company more than her's. Sort of getting off more, or wanting MM's treatments more that her. Makes any sense??? I know you don't "get off" at MM's. But sometimes the not "getting off" is more fun than getting off!! And our "mood changes" after getting off, Oh My..

We are difficult things to understand, We want, don't want, need, don't need. Just think of us as a Female Time-of the-month Sissy's, with little boy's needs every so often.

Sorry I'm screwed up this day, I mean no disrespect to your problems, Missy Tanya

6. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I know what youre saying Tanya, and I have seen up close and personal all these sissy mood swings. But, its ok, I have about 30 different solutions to the mood swings, all I have to do is pick up one of them and all of a sudden sissys moods change right back to where they should be. Imagine that! Its like MAGIC LOL
    Maybe when you visit the East coast Tanya I can show you how it works ;)

Mistress Michelle

7. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:18 PM
    Having trouble with your sissy?, To many tantrums and mood swings? Then why not sign up to the Mistress Michelle mood swing program, Even after one day the results will be amazing!!:spankwhip:

Amber:girl_curtsey:

8. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Missy Tanya i want to thank you as i wasn't sure myself how to answer Goddess Jen and riki. You my friend said it better then i could have myself. Saying no would have certainly have started at least the brakes on fire if not a lot more.

Mistress i know you know how to deal with YOUR sissy. Just SHOW YOUR sissy one of the more then 30 options and she is yours to do with as you see fit. They may work MAGIC when in YOUR hands but i don't think they would work the same in someone else's. Love you Mistress.

Amber beleive me when i tell you at the Mistress Michelle mood swing program after the first swing she will not have to swing to many more times.

MM's sweetpea
    Rachel

9. Missy Tanya

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Sorry I've seen that Magic Trick before. Know how it was done.. But really, you have a personal way of getting what you want. And I'm sure, when ever I make it out East, I will get to see your Magic first hand. That is right after Sister Susie shows me how to behave. That should give me enough time to run for the hills.

Missy Tanya

10. susie q

Local Time:
    Good lord sis if you leave it up to me to show you how to behave we'll both get some magic from Mistress Michelles magic wand iiiiiiiieeeeeeee :sex020:

11. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    LMAO....all of you are too cute!!!! Everyone get in line, I have enough arm power for all of you!

12. Rachel

Local Time:
    Just in case you don't Mistress i will go last. i would surely hate to have Missy Tanya come all the way from Washington state and not get some proper magic.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

13. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    Wow, why is everyone fighting for the back of the line Mistress Michelle?

14. Missy Tanya

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    I was just hoping that Mistress arm would get tired before my turn.

As for Susie behaving, I was really thinking it would give me hours before my turn. The little devil she is!!! :evilgrin0042:

And Rachel, No I don't need to get moved to the front of the line, just cause I traveled so far. I might have a bad case of air sickness. Might have to spend a day or four in recovery. :sick0026:

So all you local, in the loop girls need to show this first timer how to properly take her magic!!!

Secretly, I can't wait to meet all of you in person, other than MM, I scared shitless of you!!! Not really, just remember I'm delicate :Tink:as a flower, and you wouldn't want me to drop my blossoms :Tulip_Up:all over you carpet now would you??

Missy Tanya

15. andrewaguecheek

andrewaguecheek Junior Member

Local Time:
    Nice thread Rachel. I feel like I got caught up with a year of your life in one day. It made for a very good read.

16. Rachel

Local Time:
    Why thank you very much Andrew. You have made me one happy sissy. More to come shortly as i will be on my way to see Mistress Michelle this coming Saturday.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

17. Rachel

Local Time:
    Well as you all know it is time for me to spend another week in heaven with Mistress Michelle and rick:anim_26:. Ms. Rob and riki will be there also and i will be happy to see them again. Well i have lots to do to finish getting ready so i will see you all later. Goddess Jen did you buy those tickets yet. Then again it's only about an 8 hour drive.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

18. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    8:18 AM
    Actually, hun, it's about a 15 hour drive. All completely and totally worth it, of course. I promise to come and see you all as soon as I can :)

Have a fabulous time at your lovely Mistress' home! Can't wait to hear the details! Safe travels, my dear!!

ps. Give her a kiss and hug from me, please. :manga_blowkiss:

19. andrewaguecheek

andrewaguecheek Junior Member

Local Time:
    I was going to wish you a good week Rachel, but instead I think I'll wish you an eventful week. I can't wait to hear about how it goes and all of the devilish paces that Mistress Michelle puts you through. I love the description of the Rimba. I can't even imagine what it feels like, but I am genuinely jealous.

20. susie q

Local Time:
    :character0201: Have a very safe trip sweetie and take very good care of our Mistress please :princess:

21. Rachel

Local Time:
    Getting here hasn't been as uneventful as previous ones. So let me start while it's still fresh in my mind.

i got off the interstate and i needed to pee really, really bad. Being that i travel as rachel restrooms are out of the question so i carry an empty coffee container. i pull into the back of a parking lot raise up in my seat and slide said coffee container under me and pee into it, replace lid and get on my way. Well all went well until i tried to start my truck and it wouldn't start. So i called Mistress and she said do i need to come rescue my sissy. Please Mistress i said like she hasn't done enough for me as it is. Anyway Mistress came and i called AAA. i ask MM while we were waiting if she would walk over with me to the talk to the tow truck driver when he arrived knowing that Mistress wouldn't make her sissy do something she really wasn't comfortable with. What did Mistress say you ask. HA HA HA NO I AM NOT DOING THAT rachel can do it herself and i will watch from here. The conversation went like this: Truck Driver as i was walking over he gave me a big smile and said hi.

Rachel: hi do you need my authorization number
    Truck driver w/ a :confused0086: look on his face: NO
    Rachel: do you need to see my AAA card or drivers license: NO
    Rachel: well here you need the key, do you know where you are taking it
    Truck driver: YES been there many times and you can leave

i don't think he liked rachel very much. Actually he liked rachel until randy talked. i got back into Mistress' car to find her laughing hysterically, rachel not so much. Anyway on the way to Mistress' i called my wife and told her the story which on caused Mistress to start laughing all over again. Mistress then informed me that she is taking rachel to pick up her truck. i kinda like when Mistress does these thing other wise i would never get to have the experience as i just don't have big enough balls, right Mistress. It does concern me though until it's all over then i am happy for having had the experience and for being amusing to MM.

Saturday night,

Riki made us some kick ass lasagna. Kudos to you Riki it was delish'. It was nice seeing Ms. Rob, riki and rick again. Mistress made me tell the story to each one of them and even though she was there as it happened she laughed each time i told it. So we all had a good laugh. After dinner and clean up Mistress told me to get the bench out. As i was carrying it out the hall i had this thought. i wonder if this is how criminal's felt in Biblical times carrying their own cross. Not that i was gonna die but it just struck me as i was doing it. i also got a chewing out from Ms. Rob for my comment in the forum after she sent me the padded panties she was so kind to give me. i am sorry Ms. Rob.

After dinner Mistress said i have something for you rachel and i told Mistress i had a present for her also. i gave her my present it was just a couple pictures of myself because she had mentioned to me once that she would like to have a picture of her sissy. She enjoyed them very much. Then Mistress gave me a box and told me to open it. OH MY it is the most beautiful maids outfit and i thought SHIT and i only gave her a couple lousy pictures. i tried so hard not to cry in front of Ms. Rob and riki but i really don't know if i succeeded in that or not. It is a body huggin' thing that shows everything, rachel has to start working out again. It's black and white kinda formal but it is strapless and short and kinda slutty too it also has a pair of white sissy socks that go with it. i went into the bedroom to put it on and the not crying thing wasn't working to good in there. Thank you so much to Mistress Michelle and rick i love you both.

Riki went first and he took a pretty good whippin and i thought crap another person that can handle more then my sissy ass. Then Ms. Rob hooked up the rimba which riki also took very well. Then we tried to milk him a little and while he enjoyed it for the most part it was unsuccessful as far as a milking.

Then it was rachel's turn. Now for those of you that are new here i did a bad bad thing at the gathering which i never paid for and i knew i was in for a rough time. Mistress left me have it real good and things get a little cloudy here for me now the gathering incident has closure as i finally feel i have paid for what i did and yet somehow i still think about it and don't feel any better when i do. i was so hoping that would change but it hasn't.

To be continued.......

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

22. susie q

Local Time:
    :Tulip_Up: The week is young Wifey gurl :sex020: winks and hugs

23. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    LMAO at susie!!!!! That was funny, I dont care who you are!!

24. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    rachel,

just had to write. you are a doll and i know you will enjoy this week leaving randy behind in the dust. i feel for you and your first encounter with humanity as rachel. What a rough introduction, red neck tow truck driver and all. i am not sure why you fear restrooms as rachel. i still have to use male restrooms at the moment and do not care to push the envelope trying to use the ladies. maybe an odd glance but never had i heard an untoward word. i do know there have been snickers from others as i leave, but it comes with hte territory and i feel so much better about myself as i am. if You can get past the stares, it is really refreshing. i know you are in capable hands and Mistress Michelle will not let anyone harm you with the exception of Her of course. Looking forward to hearing about the rest of your week and getting to know you along the way. have fun sissy girl, you deserve it.

cynthia

25. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:18 AM
    LMAO Rachel..
    I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO would have loved to have been there to record the whole ordeal for you..lololol,,, Ok,,,maybe for show and tell..

Really though,,,,?? I know had that been me in that position,{MM or not} my truck would STILL be sitting there.. lololol..No,, really..it would.. More power to you..

tiff

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice