Sens Journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by NZSenator, Jul 13, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    I guess its now the start of week 7 of being locked in a cage. I have written in other threads about the journey until this point but the shortened version -

• Was my idea to begin with. She was bemused with the thought of a cage, but beyond that didn't really have much interest.
    • Initial few weeks were all voluntary, voluntarily locked, no control over being unlocked and little interaction with the new kink other than a few cursory remarks.
    • Interaction and control began around week 3-4 with a few comments about my "taking liberties" removing my cage.
    • First real tease / denial started at around week5 when her period arrived and continued until near the end of week 6.
    • She exerted one final element of denial on Saturday, having it as a day just for her pleasure, but I was instructed to remove my cage later that day for PIV the next morning. I did have to remove the cage temporarily on Sat morning for shaving, but her teasing and denial session meant there was no way the ring was coming off. Actually made shaving a bit easier as my testicles were pushed forward and skin was tight, other than having to manipulate around the ring, it was pretty ok.
    • PIV ensued on Sunday and resulted in a very strong orgasm for me, it was my first in 15 days, my longest period without an orgasm since I was a teenager (I suspect anyway,never really tracked it before, but can't remember such a long period in over 30 years).
    So we are now at the start of week 7, locked 1 day since last orgasm. I have sport on x2 nights this week which necessitate the removal of my cage, haven't yet discussed terms of the release but it will be on an honor system for no extra self pleasure.

I am not so much thinking horny thoughts as I was last week, but am still concentrating on things I can do for her (and not just sexual) to further our journey into this lifestyle. I will update periodically as events transpire that warrant it.

Sen

2. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Also to add, one thing I have missed in the last 6 weeks is a proper hand job, whether that was by my wife or myself, the sensation is so completely different to PIV / oral, and whilst both of those are great, sometimes a good handy just hits the spot.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  3. NZSenator

Local Time:
    So end of week 7, has been a mixed week.
    • Release x2 nights for wports but no cheating.
    • Rough day / night in Friday. Cage was uncomfortable all day Friday then Friday night I was up too often and disturbed Mrs Sens sleep, not good. No hint of action (even just for her) Sat morning.
    • Was instructed to remove the cage before bed Sat night (for sleeping purposes).
    • x2 orgasms for her with oral/toys on Sun morning. She mounted me as if for PIV only to stop me before I entered her asking if I had permission, which I hadn't (just assumed by her positioning), she proceeded to rub herself on me a while before allowing PIV and an explosive orgasm for me.
    She has also today read some of the chastity guides and started to understand what it is all about. Still discussions to be had, but she said she felt flattered (not the right word but the right sentiment) that I would do this for her. I said it wasn't about taking my penis away from us, just my self pleasure away from me, that it was hers to do with as she pleases.

Hoping things continue to develop, slow n steady does it :)

Newchasteoz likes this.
  4. NZSenator

Local Time:
    So it was her birthday yesterday, in addition to some lingerie that I was instructed to buy her (she just showed me a pic, I had to go buy it and managed to get the sizing spot on :)) I also bought her a gold necklace with a key pendant.

She modeled the bra for me last night, needless to say I was instantly aroused and she had a quick feel commenting how I was straining against my cage.

The key is purely symbolic, not the actual key to my cage, but she did get a good laugh out of it and happily wore it and it got spotted today by one of her co-workers who asked where the handcuffs were (it does look like a key to the handcuffs you get in a novelty store) which made us both laugh.

Perhaps she will replace it with the genuine key, not sure, but her attitude and acceptance towards the symbolic key made me very happy.

Dnddk jdjdjd and mr Randb like this.
  5. NZSenator

Local Time:
    A bit of a mixed week, tried to have a few sessions just for her, but she just couldn't relax enough to reach orgasm. She told me to remove cage this morning and after oral and toys to (finally) an orgasm for her, she requested PIV and orgasm for me.

We spoke a bit this afternoon. She said that whilst she knows on some level that I want this, she feels bad denying me orgasm. I said I could have gone longer than today (7 days since last time).

Had the cage off during the day due to some home construction projects, but back in now. Her monthly arrived today, so is a good time to go another week without release. She did reach down for a play when we were kissing, so seems happy enough to do a bit of teasing.

I brought up locktober, not sure yet if I want to try for a month, we'll see. how things are going.

tommy12 and Couple4517 like this.
  6. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Fairly normal week this week, out Tuesday night thru until weds morning for sport / shave and out again for an hour or so on Weds night for sport, but back in straight after.

Not a lot of intimacy this week, was Mrs Sens monthly and she goes right off anything sexual, still did what I could to ease other aspects with cooking, dishes etc but the rest was leaving her to her thing.

Sat morning here, period over and just finished a session for her. Brought her to orgasm with a dildo and a magic wand after a bit of oral for her. She was teasing me through the cage. She asked if I wanted to come out today or tomorrow, I told her it was her decision, she opted for tomorrow. Also had our first try and me wearing a strap on. Was a bit awkward as it isn't designed as a unisex harness, so had to run the strap down the side of my package, but was soon on top of her. We both found it pretty strange, me cause although I could sense what was happening it wasn't my penis in her and it was a different dildo for her, so all up just new.

Can't have been all bad though, we talked about it when I was making coffee, suggested we needed to try her on top next time, she liked that idea and then suggested we also need to try it doggie.

6 days since last orgasm, this morning had me straining at my cage and quite a bit of discomfort around the ring. Was given permission to remove the cage for shaving, she joined me in the shower for a bit and proceeded to stroke me to full erection before jumping out, "to help me shave" she said.

She said tomorrow I'll be allowed out for PIV, suspect that will include orgasm as she hasn't yet denied that with PIV, but you never know....

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  7. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Was released this morning for PIV and orgasm, seem to have settled into a "once a week" thing. Is it "topping from the bottom" to ask to be denied orgasm for a period? It's my birthday in a few weeks, would like to try and go until then as a build up to Locktober.

Used strapon in doggie before PIV, it gave her the giggles a bit but she soon got into it. I did have to reach my hand down and stop my cage swinging up and whacking her vagina, she said it was a bit painful.

Was in quite a bit of discomfort myself before being allowed out, as I was straining at the bars of my cage and the ring was pulling against my balls.

When she said she wanted PIV I made sure to ask permission to cum, I think this is our next development, that any activity is ok and she doesn't have to allow orgasm for me.

8. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Kids were both out at sport last night and after some study, she extracted me from the lounge to the bedroom. Spent an age (well, felt like it) performing oral on her, not rushing it as a first course, but just really letting her relax. She doesn't cum from oral alone, but she had a blissful relaxed expression. Then moved on to dildo and wand combo to bring her to a deep intense orgasm.

Broke out the strap on after her O and let her ride me(it) on top. She commented a bit how weird it was, the dildo we use is a similar size to me, she was ontop and we were passionately kissing with my hands all over her ass, but it still felt different for her than my penis. It was an interesting experience for me too, connected to her intimately but not with my penis. She didn't have a second orgasm, but still seemed well satisfied. She didn't release me from my cage at all, but then took the strap on from me and proceeded to peg me in doggy, reaching down and playing with the cage and my balls. I was dribbly with clear pre-cum and incredibly horny but no orgasm or anything close to it.

I absolutely loved everything about last night, her pleasure, her taking me, the teasing with no release and her riding me but not my penis. It gives such a high seeing her like that....

mr Randb likes this.
  9. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Interesting enough weekend. Saturday morning Mrs Sen wasn't feeling well, normally she would at least have performed duty sex (handjob) but all she said that morning was "no sexy time" and I simply got up to shower. I asked for permission to uncage for shaving which was granted. Later that day she said she wanted me uncaged overnight.

Sunday morning she teased for an age and then had a nice orgasm with toys and oral. She wanted PIV, I asked if I was allowed to cum and she said yes, it didn't take long.

I noticed afterwards some sores on my shaft and underside of my pen is. Mrs Sen suggested a few days out to allow time to heal. I have family visiting at the end of the week so was told to be uncaged until they have gone. She gave strict instructions no wanking, she was the only one allowed to play.

Chaste, but no device, could be interesting.

Isopropylforyou and homebody like this.
  10. NZSenator

Local Time:
    So I've been un-caged since Sunday morning, on the plus side, the skin abrasions have healed so all is looking normal. On the down side, I'm finding it more difficult than I thought not to be tempted to touch. Sitting at night, watching TV, its easy to let hands fall into your lap and whilst I dont exactly just pull it out and go for it, there is direct stimulation through pressure. Same goes for morning shower, taking an extra few seconds to "wash thoroughly" because it feels good (again, not actually masturbating). I am also more aware of my own state of hornyness, knowing that because I'm free, I could do something about it. Its different than when I am caged, almost like a stronger urge.

I'm still waiting on my new cages from DHGate, shipped about a month ago. Had 1 package turn up (metal cock ring) but not the 2nd. I was hoping they might be here this week for when I cage up again whenever instructed (likely Sunday),

11. NZSenator

Local Time:
    So Sunday night here -

Locked up during the day on Friday (day off work) and wore the device during the day. Removed any temptation being at home alone and got me re-familiar with the feeling of the cage.

Saturday was my b'day, Mrs Sen commented how much softer my balls were to her mouth and tongue, PIV and orgasm ensued on Sat and Sunday.

Cage back on after morning shower. I changed things up a bit this morning though, handing over the key to Mrs Sen and she took it and put it away, not hidden, but taking the actual key was a step forward.

If I've got the calander about right, her monthly will be due later this week, it may lead to a longer lock up period than the last few weeks which I'm excited about.

Got straight back into service mode, with Mrs Sen enjoying an afternoon fitness clas, made sure dinner was all prepped, lunches made for work tomorrow, dishes done, washing in etc etc.

It was surprising the mind shift from being caged to uncaged, it's easier to slip back into old habits (leaving more to do for her) when you don't have the reminder of your commitment to her wrapped around your package.

12. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Interesting conversation with Mrs Sen this morning. Over coffee I was reading out a few threads on lovehoney's UK forum, one in particular was about watching your partner masturbate and how many men find it a turn on (incl me). It then got brought up about it, how it was normalised for men to do it, but not so much women, yet she seemed quite surprised by most men's reaction to watching their partners. We have mutually masturbated once, she didn't say whether or not she enjoyed watching me, only that she was concentrating on her own pleasure.

It carried on a bit and we discussed my situation and that it has basically been 3 months since I last did it. I jokingly said I couldn't do much, but started to talk a bit about how often it used to be. I said about 1-4 days after orgasm usually I would just sort myself out in the shower, so once maybe twice a week, but at the moment, I was beginning to enjoy the feeling of being horny more, especially knowing I "can't" do anything about it and that the high from that feeling was in some ways better than an orgasm. I also said the high or rush I get from being kept horny was enjoyable, especially when I am allowed to please her.

She didn't really respond much after that, but its the most we have talked about masturbation and in particular, it seems she does hold some sort of preconceived idea that it is a "male thing" and normal for men to do it, implying that its not normal for women.

She has confessed to enjoying some alone time herself when I take the kids to sport and I have said on a few occasions how much it turns me on when she has done it for me, but there is obviously an underlying thought about it with her.

The keys are in her draw now, I'm not going to even seek release from cage for sex this weekend, if she passes them over and says to unlock, thats fine, but it will be on her terms without prompting.

Couple4517 likes this.
  13. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Saturday morning she was complaining about feeling sore on her back / shoulders so offered a massage which she quickly accepted, spent an age just massaging the oil into her back, bum and legs (and making sure to get the upper inner thigh from time to time ;)) She then rolled over so I could attend to the front. She didn't offer to unlock me. I had to ask her to unlock me so I could attend to shaving which she did. She also proceeded with some oral making removal of the base ring impossible. Saturday night she just teased me in bed and then rolled over to sleep.

Sunday she decided she wanted PIV, so fetched the key from her draw and unlocked me. Removal of the cage was tricky as I'd already spent an age attending to her, but it eventually came off, PIV and orgasm followed. Although, looking back, I didn't expressly ask for consent to orgasm (but she didn't tell me I couldn't), work needed on my part to get clear permission.

Only a few weeks of mid week sport left, then won't need to remove the cage except for shaving or at her request. Still haven't discussed locktober, as PIV is still important for her, so this may or may not happen.

14. NZSenator

Local Time:
    One thing I have noticed of late is that she has stopped saying "if you want to get any...." or "you'll miss out" like previously she was engaging in sex because it was an expected behaviour and that she was doing it for my benefit. We did (and still do) have a fairly set timeframe, weekend mornings covers most of our actual sex time so this expected behaviour was probably a result of that schedule.

Don't get me wrong, she likes to orgasm as much as the next person and I always make sure she has at least one, if not normally 2-3 before I engage in PIV and have my own, but rarely is she the one rolling over and initiating play time, but having me caged and not expecting any attention on myself, she is becoming accustomed to just enjoying the attention she gets without a feel of obligation.

An interesting development, not 100% committed to the chaste lifestyle yet I would think, but certainly signs of late that she is warming to it and we may yet get there

15. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Bit of a shocking night last night, was up about 4 times having to pee to relieve erection, woken two other times too (where I managed to get it to subside without getting up), ofcourse, this disturbed Mrs Sen too.

Before bed we engaged in a bit of heavy petting which included me performing some oral on her. Just as we started the kids got back from sport, so neither of us got much past “warmed up”, ofcourse this left me in a dissatisfied state (if she orgasms I get quite a sense of relief, not the same as my own orgasm, but still broadly similar) and I suspect is behind my multiple erections during the night. She agreed with my assessment. Hopefully it doesn’t lead to her not wanting to engage at night if the opportunity arises again.

16. NZSenator

Local Time:
    The new cages I ordered from DH gate have been lost / damaged in the post. I queried the seller last week and she said it was returned by Customs (China) and to please wait 10 days. Today was day 10 and she messaged me (I didn't have to chase) to say a new set will be sent out and gave me tracking details.

A bit disappointed that something went wrong, but the seller seems to be doing the right thing, keeping in contact and following up without being chased.

Looking forward to trying them, have ordered an A274 cage (both long and short) with a 45 and 50mm ring, will be able to swap ring / cage length to hopefully get a comfortable solution.

I still find my current cage comfortable for 24 hr wear, but do wonder whether a shorter cage may suit more with night time.

Fully flaccid (in a cold state), there is maybe 1/2 a CM or so gap at the end and a bit of room around the circumference, under "normal conditions", its pretty snug, but I do grow outside of the cage (back to my body and it pushes the cage down creating the burning on the underside of my sack).

17. NZSenator

Local Time:
    A session just for Mrs Sen on Saturday with some oral and toys to x2 orgasms for her. She kept me caged but did engage is some tongue action on my balls and the tip of my penis through my cage before climbing on top and rubbing herself a bit whilst we engages in some long sensuous kissing. I was in a fair amount of discomfort by this time. I asked her to unlock so I could shave (usual Sat routine) which she did, but before I could get out of bed, she removed the cage but not the ring and proceeded to deep throat me as much as she could. The ring acts as quite the cock ring when I am aroused so I was fully engorged when she stopped and told me to go have my shower, leaving me throbbing. Took a wee while before I could get the ring off to do a proper job with the razor. She jumped in the shower after I was done, I did get to help her wash down, but no further action.

Sunday which would normally be PIV I was feeling unwell, so simply got up and showered / dressed. No action for either of us. I commented afterwards that I wasn't feeling well which she understood. I also did it as I (sort of) wanted to extend my denial period to two weeks to see how I would go leading up to October. Don't get me wrong, if I had been feeling ok and she wanted PIV, then who am I to deny, but I wasn't disappointed that it didn't happen.

She is starting to understand a bit more about our chastity journey and the high / buzz I get from being aroused but not released. I have no doubt one day the tide will turn and I'll be aching / begging to cum and she won't allow it, but for now its a pretty good balance and she is enjoying the extra intimacy.

18. NZSenator

Local Time:
    She is starting to enjoy the teasing element, last night after her nightly shower, she came out and climbed on top of me for some passionate kissing, all the time rubbing herself up and down my cage. I took the opportunity to play with her boobs and compliment her on them. I guess I sort of started it, earlier in the night I climbed between her legs when watching TV and engaged in some kissing and made sure I was rubbing her pussy both through her pants and then hand down pants to arouse her. Turnabout is fair game.

Fathers day on Sunday here, will be interesting to see what (if anything) she has in mind.

Oddly her period is late, now 5 weeks since her last. No concerns over pregnancy, I was snipped years ago, but we are both late 40s, perhaps her body is changing, not really sure. No doubt it will hit before the weekend, which will then really throw the cat among the pigeons, if she is unwell (as can happen) or decides not to unlock me as she can't be pleasured, might be a new record. Time will tell......

ConSUBmation likes this.
  19. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Just had one of the best sex sessions. Kids were out at midweek sport so engaged in some oral and toys for Mrs Sen, after her first orgasm, withdrew the dildo and delved straight back into oral, she was so sensitive every flick of my tongue had were writhing around. Once she settled down a bit, reinserted the dildo and using a mains powered wand, brought her to another deep orgasm.

After her orgasms, I then grabbed the harness and dildo that is very similar to my own penis and proceeded to fuck her doggy style, hard and fast. Using her rechargeable wand she again came to another orgasm.

She pulled my shorts down and licked my caged penis and balls. My penis was straining at the cage and the ring pulling my balls was very uncomfortable, I thought she may uncage me, but no, just left me straining and proceeded to her shower.

11 days since last orgasm, so horny and still straining at the cage nearly an hour later. I'd never have thought not using my penis could result in such good and dare I say it satisfying sex. Oh the high.....

20. Fefe4567

Fefe4567 New member

Estudante
    Sp
    Local Time:
    11:31 PM
    Wow, that was so nice to read ... I'm looking forward to reading what will happen when she becomes more confident in the power she has.

NZSenator likes this.
  21. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Thanks for your comment Fefe4567, its been an interesting journey.

So was fathers day here this weekend, I was instructed to unlock on Saturday morning and stay unlocked for the weekend. A bit of oral for her and then me. She then wanted PIV but told me as a treat I could finish on her (in our marraige, almost all orgasms for me are internal) just not on her face. PIV didn't last long, it had been nearly 2 weeks since my last orgasm and I was very sensitive. Surprisingly though, when trying to masturbate and cum over her boobs, I nearly didn't get there, seemed to take an age but it was quite fun having her watch me.

Sunday was also oral and PIV, but this time had a false orgasm, kind of like a ruined I guess, not quite over the edge but still lose erection.

Was a weekend without toys for either of us, been a long time since we've just had "normal" PIV sex without some sort of additional stimulation.

Locked back up Monday morning after shower. Actually found I missed the feeling of the cage a bit, amazing how you get used to having one on. Not sure where this week will head, my hormones are definitely more settled, not feeling on edge at the moment. I'll have to work on building them up again with some attention for Mrs Sen if she's receptive, that'll get me back to a state of hornyness again.

22. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Fairly mundane week this week, busy with life things I guess. Unlocked yesterday morning briefly for shower / shave, and then again last night for sport, stayed unlocked until this morning.

Its been interesting with chastity, where previously I would get quite horny anywhere from 1-3 days after orgasm and simply deal to it myself rather than get the "roll eyes sigh" response if I suggested mid week sex, I'm actually finding its now taking 3-5 days to start to get to the same level of arousal.

Maybe its been because there hasn't been a lot of intimacy this week (as I said above, mundane week of normal life things) that I'm not chaffing at the bit for some sort of sex. I did get "told off" somewhat this morning when I delivered a lack lustre good bye peck before heading off to work, so we kissed deeply for a while. I suggested I could continue my kissing in other spots tonight which she seemed receptive to, but kids are home and that usually doesn't bode well for mid week lovin

23. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:31 PM
    Love your writing and yes the cage gives you comfort and smaller cage i believe helps with the nite problem

24. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Thanks for your comments. Still waiting on a package from DH Gate that will have a few cages in it, including a shorter one, so will be interesting to see.

Despite my apprehension in yesterdays post, Mrs Sen was indeed very receptive to some sex last night. Oral and then mounted one of her favourite dildos into the harness, started missionary and finished doggie for a few orgasms for her. Was the first time we have used that dildo in the harness, I wasn't sure if or how it would fit as the harness ring (although stretchy) is quite small, but I manipulated it around the suction cup and it stayed in place quite well.

It got me buzzing nicely afterwards. She gave my caged penis a bit of tongue action and on my balls, but at no point did she consider reaching for her key (and I didn't ask).

We were kissing / cuddling afterwards, I was wrapped up in her arms and was feeling wonderful. I told her how much I loved her and how much I like pleasuring her.

Prior to chastity, I’d “need” an orgasm about every 2-4 days (so would have “sex” twice in the weekend with 1 or 2 orgasms for me, often multiple for her and then I’d usually masturbate 1-2 times mid week) and it was all about chasing the rush of an orgasm. If I didn’t get an orgasm for a while, I would be somewhat grouchy and if anything came up that threatened it (e.g. breaking our weekend routine for whatever reason), that just added to my mood.

I won’t say last night was just for her, she was the only one that orgasmed after oral and some strap on use, but I found it helped get me back to a heightened state of arousal / hornyness.

Is swapping out a session where I orgasm to a session where I get an extended rush from being hyper aroused just changing one rush for another? Not sure.

After orgasm, I’m sexually satisfied for a period and can be guilty of not being as affectionate or attentive. After a session where I don’t even get uncaged and the orgasms are all hers, I’m still hyped up to keep going and could repeat the activity as often as she’d want / allow and am keen to continue engaging in intimacy (kissing, cuddling, holding her hand, casual grope of ass/boobs etc).

I guess it comes down to not overdoing it to the point where she wants me to leave her alone.

Guest 2684 and homebody like this.
  25. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Was quite the weekend and she had me unlocked from Saturday morning to Sunday morning for PIV and even a blowjob to completion for me on Sunday, its been 3 months since that happened.

Had far too much to drink Saturday night and had some awesome drunk sex Saturday night. We talked afterwards and I expressed an interest in locktober. She questioned how it would work, but has agreed, so a whole month of no sexual release from my cage. Very excited but equally quite anxious too, will be a long time between orgasms.

After Sunday was back in cage. She is getting more confident / comfortable with me being locked up with gropes / squeezes of the cage and definitely wants / needs more intimacy for her which is great.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice