Problem with broken skin underneath PA mount

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MrDoubleyou, Jul 9, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. MrDoubleyou

MrDoubleyou Active member

Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    I thought I had the perfect PA device this time; a Contender from Male Chastity Now. The dimension where spot on and I thought that I could wear this cage 24/7. However, after wearing it for a week (from Sunday until today without taking it off) I noticed an open flesh wound underneath my penis. It is next to my frenulum where the PA mount rests on my penis. I am not circumcised.

It is the same problem I had with an earlier Rigid Chastity.

For now, I let it heal, but are there more chastity enthusiastic with this issue? Anyone solved it somehow? I tried to keep it moisture with coconut oil, but I am not sure it did help or worsen it. It is hard to reach this spot as the PA mount is blocking the way though the skin. So I cannot really see it or put something on it without removing the whole device.

I also had press marks (in a way it broke the skin) on my foreskin from pressing to the bars. This problem developed with nighttime erections. I am also looking for a solution to get this working.

Picture of me wearing the device: https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/contender.40011/ --> Issue is underneath the PA mount. You can also see the spot where the bars are pressing into my skin.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:00 AM
    I’m no expert with cages, and am not pierced myself, but from the pic you posted, it’s looks to my like the front section of your cage is to short, That’s why the bars are pressing in, hope you can sort it out.

3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    Take it off and heal. I have not had this problem. I get press marks - those are harmless.

Is the broken skin where the cage rings meet? Or just behind the PA mount? So I read correctly that you have a foreskin? I’m cut.

4. MrDoubleyou

Local Time:
    Just behind the PA mount. Considering circumcision already for some years to make chastity work. It would probably solve both Issues. The thing is that my GF doesn’t like foreskin, but she don’t like me to be cutted either.

Is it worth it for chastity and cosmetics you think?

5. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    I had a similar situation with Ridgid 05 and an older Lori cage.
    The Ridgid was caused by the internally routed wire that becomes the PA pin, in my situation it pressed into the underside.
    The Lori cage was simply too tight and caused a sore right next to the pin entering the piercing.
    I think in your case a slight larger cage diameter may help. Overall I have much better results with closed tubes. all the skin stays inside foreskin pulled back so it resembles a cut penis inside the tube.
    I use those the ink cartridge cleaners it's a mini sponge on a stick to keep everything quite clean for weeks even months without unlocking.
    Currently a evotion Orion custom with narrow gap is insanely comfortable no complications, light, secure and stealthy.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  6. MrDoubleyou

Local Time:
    @remyruff This are the exact same issues for both devices. I am affraid that keeping it rolled back cause swellings in my situation. But I could try a cage like you have.

7. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    in my case, foreskin extended forward in cage = swelling (edima)
    foreskin retracted completely in relatively tight cage - no issues.
    "extra" skin sort of folds together outside the rear opening.
    This way it is possible to maintain cleanliness equal to being cut.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice