Baby steps

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by NZSenator, Jul 10, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    9:17 PM
    Its now about 6 weeks or so into our chastity journey, although I do use the term "our" with a bit of a broad meaning.

When I first got the cage, her main reaction was concern for my penis, that it would become damaged and she didn't want that. At first I wore it for a few hours, then an overnight stint, then for a few days during her period and now most of the time except for maintenance or sport.

In the first few weeks, I pretty much had free reign over being locked, tease and denial weren't even in the realm of being included. If I wanted out for PIV, then I grabbed the key next to the bed.

About 3 -4 weeks ago or so, I unlocked myself on a Saturday morning for sex (as per usual), it was only afterwards she turned around to say "did you ask to be unlocked?" this was the first hint of her accepting the cage and what it was for.

2 weeks ago (on a weekend) she was in a dark mood, bad nights sleep and in the morning, she had her back to me in her "don't even think about it" position. She awoke grumbling about bad nights sleep, headache and just generally grouchy, so I knew sex wasn't going to happen. I had a prostate wand attachment that I had been itching to use, so when she was in the shower, I used this for a while. She asked afterwards how it was (fantastic BTW, actual leg shaking but no orgasm) but that was it. Her monthly arrived a few days later.

During that week, her mood didn't improve (as sleep didn't improve for a few nights) and I started to feel despondent about the whole chastity thing and removed my cage. I made the excuse in my own mind that "it didn't feel right" but truth be told, I was simply not sure it was right for us.

Last weekend on Saturday morning, she reached down and started to stroke me (uncaged for about 36 hours) and commented I wasn't wearing it. I mentioned about it not feeling right. She kept playing for maybe 30 seconds then said "if I can't have anything, you can't have anything" and withdrew her hand. This was the first real signal her mindset was changing and that she would deny me pleasure. This somewhat reinvigorated my desire for the device again, so after shower / shave put it back on. Saturday night as she was showering I was playing golf on the xbox. She came in after shower and watched me for a minute. she commented something like "I bet you can't make that shot", I asked what I would get if I did, she said I might get rewarded the next day. So I concentrated hard and made the shot. Sunday arrived, I didn't bring up the comment from the previous night, but it was a quick play through the cage, but no orgasm or skin/skin contact. 8 days since last orgasm at that point.

During this last week, her hand has gone down to my cage more frequently. I commented that it was the longest I had gone without an orgasm in recent memory. She raised her eyebrow and simply said "its your own doing", I commented "is it a case of careful what you wish for" and she just laughed yes.

I kept up the commitment of assisting with basic chores, cooking, washing up, making sure laundry is washed (she has a particular way of folding that I don't get so she still does this). I haven't sought recognition or even commented about my focus on doing as much as I can, part of me hopes she has noticed and pieces the behavior with chastity. Tuesday night was a night just for her, orgasm with oral/toy, one and done. Asked if she wanted more, but no. She groped me through my pants briefly but no thought of unlocking me.

Tomorrow morning will mark 14 days since last orgasm. I have been quite dribbly in the last few days and finding it difficult to concentrate at work as my mind is wandering to sex/orgasm. Part of me really hopes tomorrow is PIV day and I get to orgasm, but part sort of hopes she keeps up the denial too. I do miss the feeling of skin on skin contact on my penis, even when I take the cage off mid week for a shave, I am careful not to over stimulate myself.

Will be interesting to see what happens, but its been an exciting two weeks

fkfk, asastype, ChasteCel and 7 others like this.
  2. Kept for her

Kept for her Active member

Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    Very nice. Happy to hear she is coming around and you are both enjoying

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    hope it continues to go well for you both

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Sometimes the take over is slow, now it sounds like you're making progress. hope she continues.

5. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Try to have her join the site and a verified female so she can talk to some people about things. It is nice having other people to vent to and talk about this with.

6. LockedTxHubby

LockedTxHubby Active member

Texas
    Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    You are headed down a nice path so far..... enjoy.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    Congratulations on your progression! And good luck for what’s down the road!

8. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Thanks for the words f encourgement. So it was Saturday morning here, normally PIV sex. I asked if my cage was to be removed and if I would be allowed to cum, she declined. I still performed oral and gave a few orgasms with toys, but no PIV. She told me to remove the cage (as I still needed to shave) and performed some oral on me, but not enough to near climax.

Have been instructed to remove my cage before bed tonight so that it isn't all contorted in the morning,

tiruh811 likes this.
  9. NZSenator

Local Time:
    I made sure to offer encourgement that it was still great to be denied.

tiruh811 likes this.
  10. Casemagnum72

Casemagnum72 Member

Agriculture
    MN USA
    Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    This can be such an exciting journey. I only hope to be able to go down this path the same as you with my wife. So far she has been reluctant to even acknowledge chastity.

tiruh811 likes this.
  11. NZSenator

Local Time:
    I don't really talk about it much, unless she is being playful, but you can just quietly start doing more around the house and if she brings it up, then you can point towards being chaste, but it's not a guarantee of acceptance.

tiruh811 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice