Newbie is going to make a new PB

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ShySubDave, Jul 8, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. ShySubDave

ShySubDave Active member

North west UK
    Local Time:
    2:47 PM
    Hi all, quick back ground update.
    Me and my partner live seperetly (40 minutes away) during lockdown I've been seeing her for 3-4 days then spending a week or so alone at home and so on.
    Chastity and being her sub was great at first but died down for a while as I stopped topping from the bottom.
    Last week I locked myself back up and told her so and she was happy with this, yay. This sparked it up again and I was locked for an equal personal best of 3 days again.
    That's when I arrived at her house to stay for a few days.
    First day was spent happy we was back together etc and ended in her unlocking me for piv which was fantastic.
    The second day was spent doing normal vanilla life stuff again but at bedtime she asked me too fuck her but not to cum unless she said I could. Looking back at this now I guess she had it planned because she was very excited and she orgasmed very quick and told me to pull out and bend over her knee straight away, she was very excited to use the new vibrating anal toy we had ordered and milked me before telling me that she was tired and it was time to sleep.
    Day 3 was another vannila day ( each day has been a tease with talking about me being her sub and how its all about me pleasing her,ive been in heaven ) in the evening we sat watching TV and she really enjoyed stroking my cock with the tip of her finger watching the power she had as she watched it grow and seen me leak my pre-cum before she stopped for a while then started the process again and again. I sometimes use sleeping tablets for bed which I did this night, by the time we went to bed my tablet had kicked in big time and she took great pleasure telling me as I drifted off that I could have had hot rough sex if I was awake ( knowing I was well past staying awake )
    Day 4 we woke and had some hot morning sex while she tested the new (beginner ) butt plug we had ordered with my kh telling me how much she owns me now etc.
    After our morning sex I was then told to lock back up and as she had told me 5days before to bring my own key she now has both keys with her. I'm now sat back in my own house alone and caged, she has both keys and lives 40 minutes away. The agreement being that she will post the second key back to me when she decides to. However I'm now scared as her last text was about me leaving some wood glue out of my car for a project she has, when I said I had forgot to take it out of my car before I left she added an extra day before she posts key back to me. I've no idea how long she decided to keep the key anyway but I already have an extra day added to it. I have a feeling I'm going to break my pb....
    Thanks for reading. X

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    Exciting visit. I think you've found a wonderful partner who knows what she wants and what you need as well. Good luck setting a new best and enjoy.

ShySubDave likes this.
  3. ShySubDave

ShySubDave Active member

North west UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks Missy.
    During a night of texts she told me she wants me dressed as a gladiator to be her gladiator slave for play time. I didn't cut corners and bought the best I could find, this should be delivered in the next hour so I'm excited about pleasing her with this

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on your progression! And good look on your future together!

ShySubDave likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice