Leaving harbor and heading out to sea

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Neo in Neo, Jul 8, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Neo in Neo

Neo in Neo Active member

Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    My spectacular keyholder surprised me with fireworks for Independence Day. It had been 3 months, my longest run being locked and denied yet.

The best part was there was no hint whatsoever that something was going to happen. My keys (yes both of them) had spent the previous 91 days in a locked time release box, and it had gotten to the point I stopped checking.

We were out, doing some running around, which included checking in on someone else’s place who was out of town. We finish watering the plants, when she leans against the island in the kitchen and slowly drags the skirt of her sun dress up revealing that she’s not wearing any panties. Well, the thought of going down on her gets me excited instantly... then she shows me the key.

The curse of 3 months in chastity, it was way too quick, but wow, what an insanely intense orgasm. She kept me unlocked and provided another ‘fireworks’ show that night.

As she instructed me to put the cage back on, I was told that was it till next Independence Day. If 3 months was sailing around in the harbor, now I’m out to sea - a full year. I know to some those were the good ‘ole days, but for someone heading out into the metaphoric open water for the first time, it is daunting.

What escalates this is (and this might be unique to me) in the past 2+ years of chastity, typically lasting a month at a time, I developed a pattern, every other time it took me a really really long time to experience the ‘chastity magic’ (that constant arousal, the oozing pre-cum, that non-relenting feeling almost at the end of your penis like you’re just about to cum). By contrast, my pattern is the next time it’s almost instant, no build-up, just there, constantly, unrelenting. The last 3 months was the really really long burn.

By contrast, I’m heading out to a year at ‘sea’ and three days in, I’m already feeling ‘it’.

As I watch the familiarity of the harbor disappear over the horizon, it is going to be a long, intense, exciting year, with more unknowns then I can imagine. But there is one thing I am certain of, every single day I will fall deeper in love to my spectacular keyholder fans I will strive to show her in every way possible how lucky I truly feel to be entirely hers! I couldn’t be more excited about it.

bon voyage!

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    What a wonderful way to describe your journey. Sounds like your key holder certainly knows how to play her cards and has you where she wants you. Good luck and enjoy.

jemima, bertyboy and Neo in Neo like this.
  3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I don't see that type of denial as a dynamic of my relationship with my wife... but if I was denied that long I would rather not know how long it was going to be.

bertyboy and Jessica Alexander like this.
  4. Neo in Neo

Neo in Neo Active member

Local Time:
    That is the beautiful part of adding this dynamic to a relationship, it can be whatever you and (more importantly) your keyholder want it to be - there’s really no rules.

My keyholder loves being able to flaunting her ‘need’ for an orgasm while emphasizing I’m not getting one for.... well now a year. And every day, with every orgasm her excitement and arousal intensifies.

From my perspective, the more excited, aroused and ultimately hungry for pleasure she is, the more amazing this dynamic is. I’ll give up my orgasms permanently to have the privilege and honor to spend the rest of my life pleasing an insatiable wife. And I guess ultimately I might (fingercrossed).

bertyboy, Rectrix and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  5. LockedTxHubby

LockedTxHubby Active member

Texas
    Local Time:
    11:48 AM
    It appears that you have a wonderful journey ahead. Congrats and enjoy the ride. You are very lucky.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:48 PM
    Congratulations on your progression! And good luck on your journey!

bertyboy likes this.
  7. Hairystylez

Hairystylez New member

Local Time:
    Damn man, what a story... fuck, please make sure to give us regular updates... every 3 days

8. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    “Well good God almighty which way do I steer?”

Keep it up and I’ll start quoting Capt. Ron.

BR_Saiph likes this.
  9. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Great story, I like how you phrased things.
    I bet that kitchen scene was an amazing experience for you!
    I'd be terrified at the journey you have ahead of you this year, good luck!!
    (Glad it's what you want though, so enjoy the ride for all it can give you both).

10. Neo in Neo

Neo in Neo Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for your comments and support. It’s wonderful.

my spectacular keyholder is fully embracing this heightened arousal and totally using it to her benefit - which I adore beyond words.
    She’s started sending me the sexiest home made memes (don’t ask, I’m not sharing!) But wow, you can’t put into words how awesome it feels to instantly soak your drawers with pre-cum until you’ve experienced that phenomenal sensation.

More to come (well for her! Definitely not for me).

11. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:48 PM
  12. Neo in Neo

Neo in Neo Active member

Local Time:
    @Hairystylez, good idea, I’ll work on weekly or notable events.
    thanks!

13. Neo in Neo

Neo in Neo Active member

Local Time:
    Weekly ‘captains log’ will be posted over in blogs and journals. Here’s the first one’s:
    Week one of 52

To set-up this week’s blog, I need to brag for a moment; My incredible keyholder is amazing at oral. Seriously, when her lips wrap around my cock it’s instant ecstasy. Even before chastity entered our life, she would bring me to the edge of orgasm in seconds and just hold me there for as long as she wanted. Just seeing that in words highlites how crazy it is that I wanted her lock me up - am I mad?!?
    The ‘fireworks’ show she provided me for Independence Day included a reminder of how magical her lips and tongue are. Needless to say, when that lock ‘clicked’ it was with the understanding that it’s going to be a full year, I knew that it was going to be a full year till I feel those lips I’m so obsessed with.
    You can only imagine the mental anguish on a locked man when this week (yes with a very fresh recollection of how amazing it feels to cum, I’m told it’s going to be a year) she asks me to drive her to an appointment, on the way as we’re taking she proclaims that she’s amended the timeline stating that it’s going to be ‘at least a year, it could be a lot more’. (And I respond by oozing precum)
    And that appointment? She had lip injections done! Those amazing lips are now so much fuller! Just perfect, and emphasized by her bright bold lips stick, a constant reminder of what I’m not getting. A reminder she emphasizes with every straw, popsicle, banana (well you get the point) but the way my heart swells with love and entire devotion for my incredible keyholder with every passing moment, it is a sacrifice I am so privileged to make.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice