Contender with a Prince Albert and a foreskin

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by Cupcakes, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Cupcakes

Cupcakes Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:47 PM
    Hello all, we are looking at buying a contender with a Prince Albert piercing for the little man and have asked mark at male chastity now if the fit will be ok as it has a foreskin and he has recommended that I ask the forum, so here we are asking . Any help would be very gratefully received .

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  2. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    3:47 PM
    mark suggested the same to me as I also did have many questions about this. For me it was about deciding on the right length of the cage. Although all people’s anatomy is different, still I am happy with the length - 1/2 inch guidance. In respect of foreskin and contender you may want to visit my album here at CM. Regarding the PA, I do have no experience yet. However, as my Love hinted to it a while ago, I am curious about responses here as well.

all the best!

3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    I’ve got a loose cut, but I’m still circumcised. So it’s difficult for me to advise you.

Without my PA piercing or chastity my glans will hide. When I started chastity I got my skin pinched. Somehow I found how to let my skin rest in the cage so it stopped happening.

People focus on length. I find it’s important but there’s a lot of variation and play. There’s no one single right answer. Though my cage orders did get shorter and tighter over time.

I will wear my skin around my glans as far as it will go. The piercing prevents it from moving too far forward. The glans ridge is covered but the tip is exposed.

My cage width is just enough to grip my skin covered glans. The cage rods mostly hold my skin in place. I will readjust the skin by dragging it up or down by inserting my finger tip between the side cage rods.

Here’s an idea:
    Perhaps measure your skin length as you hold your PA jewelry vertical below the piercing. If you have a curved barbell that’s a good proxy. Measure your foreskin’s extended coverage with a piercing post pulling your skin back a little along the bottom. Decide what length you want by keeping the post in a neutral position.

Length is funny. If I push my piercing back I’ll rest a bit wider. If I pull it forward I’ll rest flaccid a bit longer. You’d don’t want skin to bulge out too much from the cage, or between the base ring and cage portion.

I hope someone else can testify about their experience about piercing secured chastity with a foreskin. I do like the fixed piercing post. With my loose cut, I was pinched by the closed ring and hoop / wire options like in the Steelheart and the Holy Trainer wire.

I do think you’ll find comfort in Mark’s MaleChastityNow Contender.

4. Cupcakes

Cupcakes Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:47 PM
    Thanks for all your help will report back when ordered and locked up in it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice