Spikes in cage

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by remyruff, Jul 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    I have a question for the community about spikes in cages.
    I have been in chastity on and off for 20 years. Currently locked in an Evotion Orion custom PA cage that allows no growth and does not require removal ever.
    The hood can be unlocked separately without removing the cage and ring, so they sell a special hood with spikes on the inside that can easily be exchanged for one another as needed.
    My keyholder/Wife has on several times hinted that if I fail to show the submissive mindset she desires, spikes will be added to my predicament of life in chastity.
    I am asking for feedback from chastity wearers and keyholers as to their experience with adding spikes as a punishment or as a regular part of a male chastity regimen and how well or not the wearer learns to live with the need to suppress sexual thoughts.

Attached Files:

2. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    That looks like fun... o_O

;)

Sissycaitlin77 likes this.
  3. Shelbylynn's

Shelbylynn's Member

Local Time:
    I own an Orion with an extra spike hood cover. Mine is manageable but does add some intense feelings. Shy of a week with spikes all I had was some red marks no bleeding. erection more painful and showering cause of movement inside the cage for cleaning. The tight cage I think helped, feeling was like a slightly dulled down pinch almost all the time. Erections if long enough seem to burn but such a tight cage held back them. My wife probably isn't as dominant as yours she plays nice most all the time. So be careful what you get yourself into. A month with spikes doesn't sound to fun. Longer you wear the more the pain haha. Good luck

If she wants more torture I'd go with a base ring spikes. Any tugging and growing is sure to put you to your knees and indefinitely stop every erection we'll make you not want to attempt one. I've thought about getting one I'd go up a size in the base ring if we went that route

4. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    3:05 AM
    My @BR_Saiph has a metal cage where spikes can be added. I would say it is something that you may only want to do for the short term. Any arousal will be met with piercing skin. As a Key Holder I very much enjoy this additional struggle when we are in a potentially sexualized situation. I don't use for punishment, I use to remind him of me always. I do however enjoy the added struggle. I would say it is a welcome addition for the short term.

5. Ithacan

Ithacan Long term member

East Sussex
    Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    For the short term yes. Naively I wore a cage with an spiked anti off ring for eight weeks. At first it was ok, pain when getting hard and discomfort after and some bleeding that i thought normal. It was only when the ring was removed I realised how deep the spikes had penetrated, deep enough to leave a scar a year later. Short term only

BR_Saiph likes this.
  6. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yeppers. I only (lol) wore it for a week and had scabs then marks for weeks afterwards.
    Cool head f-ck though, the whole 'suffering for her' thing!

7. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Spikes on rings are often suggested as anti-pullout devices, but it sounds from these experiences that it would only work if not in constant contact with the penis, and even then perhaps only for short periods. Have one with one of my cages but never tried it.

8. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    thank you all for your responses.
    It's safe to say that spikes are not created equal. I had once a Lori cage with two blunt spikes on the A ring, I didn't even notice them.
    The picture on the original post shows what looks like 5 sharp spikes at near the tip, these can be filed down of course to not cause the skin to break.
    My KH and I are not into causing damage physically that would interfere with the chastity routine, rather as mrsbr_saiph mentioned to please my KH by enduring the brainfuck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice