slipping out of chastity cage..

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by CherryGirl, Jul 4, 2020.

1. CherryGirl

CherryGirl New member

Local Time:
    2:13 AM
    Hi guys, new here, I found one thread on this but no real answer and it wasn't the same as my problem..

i'm an online slave with a Mistress, and recently I've learned I can slip out of my chastity cage. and I don't mean my balls slip out accidentally, I can kind of push my balls and the cage forward and then slip my dick out of the top of the ring so the cage ends up turning into a kind of cock ring almost. it's not very comfortable but I can still jack off and cum that way (it looks weird lol, like a ghost dick. there's balls and a cage and no dick inside)

It's lame and it's cheating and I don't want to do it but sometimes I can't help myself knowing it's an option.. and I wanted some advice on either how to remain disciplined or if there's some way i can avoid the slipping out? Someone mentioned some kind of method so that she can tell if you cheat, but i can't think of anything since we're online and it's basically the honor system. the only answer I have right now is full honesty and discipline but would be nice if it was possible to remove the option entirely.

thanks! :)

2. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:13 AM

CherryGirl likes this.
  3. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    get a piercing
    or a lori cage with the anti pullout ring. it works
    im living proof. and i have tried everything to get out.
    the PA will keep you honest. probably cheaper to get that. but the lori is less permanent as it requires no body modification.

CherryGirl likes this.
  4. CherryGirl

CherryGirl New member

Local Time:
  5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I think your cage issue is very common and without the internal desire being strong enough to remain chaste, it will be an issue with most designs. I have a cage similar to yours and it also came with anti-pullout ring of spikes. I think if you look online like dhgate, or aliexpress, or ebay, you can find a setup that might work for you. good luck and enjoy.

6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    BTW, Welcome to our community and I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy being part of it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice