Plug

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mascara^Snake, Nov 19, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    I'm interested to know if there's a butt plug which has been specifically designed to massage and milk a subs prostate while he moves around.
    Preferably something that would work in conjunction with a steel belt.

Is there such a thing?.

Thanks in advance.

JiL likes this.
  2. Hagan

Hagan unconstrained Member

Local Time:
    I think the problem maybe that when being milked I still get erect , so it would be quite painfull in a steel belt. But I guess you have seen the rude boy and bad boy on tickleberry, maybe not for use while moving though

3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hagan

Thank you Hagan.
    Point taken. However I have difficulty imagining that the sub would maintain an erection and be in pain all day. If the fitting of such a plug was routine then my theory would be that a slow milking might be effected by normal movement as a result. After which continual milking might eventually become perfunctory rather than a short lived lusty and indulgent buzz.

4. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    Hi Mascara^Snake,
    I have an idea or two for you, but I have no idea what kind of belt you are wearing, with what type of rear, so hard to say how comfortable the plugs might be?!?

The first toy I thought of when you brought it up, was the "Pro Touch Plug" by Tantus. You can see it here: http://www.edenfantasys.com/vibrators/anal-vibrators/pro-touch-plug It looks like it is manufactured specifically for that purpose. But please note, that I have NO experience with this toy. I have never tried it, nor do I know how well it would work, or if it would twist on you while wearing it. You can red reviews from actual users on that site I linked to though.

he second thought that I had was the njoy pfun plug. The link is here: http://www.edenfantasys.com/anal-toys/anal-plugs/pfun-plug Njoy makes PHENOMENAL plugs. I have one of their "pure" plugs, and it's amazing. I've wanted to try the pfun plug for quite sometime, but there's been too many other things on the wishlist so far. Their plugs are beyond comfortable, yet weighty enough to remind you it's there. You can't feel the handle while sitting, and it'll prevent the toy from twisting on you. It is designed to work your prostate while wearing it, and is rigid so I can see it easily providing the pressure and stimulation needed for a milking. The only thing I don't know, again, is how it would work with your belt, depending on what you are wearing.

Good luck in your search!

5. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you Dixie for your reply.
    Firstly I'd like to make it clear that I do not wear a belt myself, neither do I intend to.

With regard to the possible belt/plug combination, I've not yet decided on either. I am currently researching both and am hoping that when the time comes to purchase I should by then have found a suitable combination.

Thanks again for your suggestions.

Amanda.

6. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:50 AM
    Dear Mascara^Snake, There is so many device and plug combo's that one persons take on one combo isn't necessary going to be the right combo for the next person. I have a Neosteel She-Male Sports belt with the cable that runs up the back side. Neosteel offers plugs that can be screw around the cable, hence locking them inside the person. I have the njoy pfun plug, have not had great success with hands free milking. Dose feel really good at times. I have worn it while locked in the belt and have had pinches caused by the close confinds of the cable and plug. But you got me thinking I will have to try it again, maybe when going to sleep and I might wake up with a wet spot between my legs.

I have had much better results with milking while unlocked from the belt. Being aroused doesn't help, but I have found that while milking I go soft as I start to produce. But as with all things sometimes it works, other times not much happens. And seeing the results helps me continue. I have had better success with the Njoy, Pure Wand. But same thing, better when not locked and can see the drips. But I will let you know that I'm horner that ever after milking and luv the feeling of wetness down their afterwards.

One last thing, the vibrators with watch type batteries don't last long, and are expensive to replace the batteries.

Hope this answer some of your questions, and didn't make more. Missy Tanya

7. WendySlaaf

WendySlaaf Mistress Wendy's cuckold

Local Time:
  8. RubberDuckDK

RubberDuckDK Mistress slave

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    I highly recommend the Nexus Vibro. When Mistress bought it I felt kind of disappointed because of its modest appearence but I became wiser. It works, but it must be moved to create the desired result.

Missy Tanya: I am also locked in a Neosteel Shemale Sports belt with the cable and I consider buying a plug for it or maybe attempt to fit a nexus-like plug to it. But exactly where do you experience the pinching?

Besides that, I believe that the stimulation/movement could be created with electricity so an electro plug could be a good idea. Because a travel a lot, I (and especially my Mistress) are quite interested in the remote electro unit from dreamloverlabs.com. I think it could do the job. Does anyone have experience with that?

Pardon my english. Its not even my second language :)

9. subterfuge2

subterfuge2 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:50 AM
    i just received the Njoy in the mail today, and as per my owners wishes will be plugged eventually 24/7 with this plug. It's only been a few hours now and no problems at all. The plug is quite heavy so i am wondering if this will be a problem in daily life, as i recall one sub saying it fell out while he danced. i can see the extra stimulation from the plug combined with the CB3000 shall be quite a challenge for an already desperately horny sissy!

10. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Rubber Duck, the pinching I was refuring too is front the ring/handle at the base of the Njoy Pfun plug. As you know the cable on your belt runs right over the anise. With the plug inserted and the ring/handle sticking out past the cable, the skin around the anise is getting caught every so against the cable. Something not fun. But when I first got my Neosteel belt the cable running across the anise was the most uncomfortable thing. Now I don't even realize its against it. I'm going to try the plug/belt combo while going to sleep and see what happens. I will let you know. I have worn other butt plugs and dildo's with flatter bases and just run the cable over the top of the base, not locked on but still quite an experience still the same.

As for your English, You are doing just fine. I have enough problems with it, and it's the only one I know, not many different languages like you.

Hope this helped straighten my pour English out for you, Missy Tanya

11. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  12. Hagan

Hagan unconstrained Member

Local Time:
    Wow what an amazing CB Ms, I can see the appeal of that to you totally

13. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have never seen such a ergonomic, thoughtfully constructed belt before. I would hope that your trainee will fit one of the three sizes, and I would imagine a good chance of a bad fit for someone who's not a standard size. For that kind of money, you want a good fit.

As for the prostate function, my thought would be: beware the effects of mechanical stimulation. Such stimulaton can never compete with the human touch, but I think it could serve punishment purposes. It might also achieve milking -- prostate stimulation effects --but those effects could not rival what you could produce with your own hand or hand held tool.

To bring home my point, there is not one mechanical device out there which is capable of bringing a male to orgasm, and even the hitachi magic wand for women requires able human control and touch to be effective. (For stimulation purposes.)

14. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    i see that the discussion has moved a little towards vibratory or electrical stimulation of the prostate while the original enquiry was in relation to movement related prostate stimulation and leaking.

Having worn the Njoy Pure medium plug for some time in combination with a CB6K i can confirm that it does create a constant dribble - as far as i am concerned.

It would certainly be interesting to try the Pfun plug as the extra reach and weight would hopefully increase the flow and please my Dominant.

It does not however fulfil the other criteria of being able to combine with a steel belt.

carrie

15. asonx355

asonx355 Hey there, how are you?

St. Louis, Missouri USA
    Local Time:
    Another plug to look into would be "The Worlds Most Comfortable Butt Plug" from Mr. S Leather. As the recipiant, OMG!!! It is a bit pricey, but it excels where other plugs fail. Made of solid aluminum with a stem that is made of surgical latex. It sit perfectly inside and you always have constant pressure on the prostate..

As a bonus it is designed for long wear! So once you become use to it, an eight hour day is not a problem with it in. Be realistic about the size, make sure your eyes are not bigger than your anus!

16. michelleCD

michelleCD Member

Local Time:
    THANKS A LOT PEOPLE
    Now I've just gone net shopping and bought some MORE toys!!!!!
    Oh well, they should be here in a day or two.
    AND....fun fun fun til clitty gets numb.
    Just got my 240v version of the magic wand too.....I'm not going to read this site any more....before tomorrow.
    Now I have to work out a way to maybe strap it to my leg or something and lock it to the Nexus gyro extreme or the wanking sleeve so that I can web surf with 2 hands.
    I don't think I'll have a clue what I'm looking at what with all the distraction, but I can only try try try !!!
    Cheers all
    michelleCD :butterfly:

:party0036: :CMrocks:

17. white_leather

white_leather Member

Local Time:
    I would look at this.

http://dungeondeligh...products_id=134

I find it to be the most stimulating anal toy ever. It is made of steel and there are two steel balls inside the globes. They rattle around with the smallest movement and send shockwaves through the prostate. They don't "milk" it per se, but they give a sensation of being on the edge of orgasm indefinitely. They're amazing.

Also I find it very comfortable for long term wear and there is NO danger of it slipping out.

18. DrChastity

DrChastity sub CD, mtf (ish?) seeking keyholder

Physicist
    Oregon
    Local Time:
    This is my first posting reply, so please be gentle...:)
    I've recently ordered a locking anal plug. I had never heard of it before, but I saw one in a femdom video I came across and just had to have one.
    As a huge fan of chastity, this seemed like a natural progression for me. I cannot WAIT to have it locked inside me... And like the previous post's product, there's no danger of it slipping out.

19. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    4:50 AM
    Not familiar with a plug like you describe, but sign me up if you find one. lol.....:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice