Modified PA 5000 on an Uncircumcised Cock

Discussion in 'PA5000' started by valsboy, Nov 22, 2009.

1. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    8:23 PM
    Another PA5000 splits

Alas, this morning the device split under pressure from morning glory. Along the seam mainly but also Fracturing a little of the plastic. I am not a happy bunny, particularly as I am now back in my old CB3000!

This fault seems to be reported too frequently. I do not believe the modifications contributed to the failure of this barely 3 month old device but will not be pushing for a replacement from the manufacturers. I believe I can repair and reinforce it but this sort of common failure in any product is not acceptable, particularly when its profit margins are as high as I imagine them to be.

I'm sure a better glue and some minor modifications to the product could easily prevent this occurring - simply gluing two bands around the outside of the tube, one near the lock and one at the base, would reinforce the tube. Also splitting is also obviously an issue with the CB3000 and CB6000 tubes, Millers should spend a few more pennies on the adhesives throughout their range.

:anim_04:

2. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    10:23 PM
    Kidding, right? :)

Big thank you for the pics. I'm considering the rubber ring mod myself. The glans wants to go hiding and I'm not sure if I like that. Ring could prevent that.

3. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Hi JackStrap,

Been meaning to post about this - the O-ring is not a perfect solution, I still slip back sometimes. I'm looking around for a suitable rubber profile to use instead, or I may make a horseshoe shaped collar from flat rubber to glue over the O-ring. Will post details when I sort it.

More pictures in my albums, link below.

4. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    Please do post if you find a good solution.

I woke up last night around 4 and 6 to gorgeous erection. The glans had retreated and I hurted ... well. a lot.

I managed to get the glans out and I think it did not hurt so much after that. Keeping the glans out of the cage would be a good idea, in my opinion. Too bad, the 40 years of keeping the glans shielded under foreskin means that it is really sensitive (which is a good thing, in principle), and the clothes do not feel very fun against sensitive skin.

But you know this all already :)

5. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    6:23 AM
    Valsboy,

Maybe the solution in this case is not to work on the cage, but the penis.

Imagine a small spiked cockring.. I mean really small, because I know there isn't a lot of room to be had there with the piercing and all, but if you had a small ring on your cock with some protrusions poking out, the protrustions wouldn't slip back past the front of the cage (hopefully!). Plus things remain fairly easily cleanable.

just some thoughts. I'm still waiting to get into mine.. damn piercing won't stretch faster though. :(

6. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Hi Burger,

I think its too congested down there for a full ring, but that may work depending on one's anatomy and the positioning of the piercing. About getting into your PA5000 - sending you a PM.

7. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    Just bought 40mm rubber ring. Will try it around the glans, either as such or cut and glued to frame.
    Got and idea: such rings would block the vent holes so skin could not swell through. That is a real problem for me. I hardly got the pa5k off this morning as the skin had swollen so bad.
    Ymmv, will keep you posted.

8. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    Well I did not use the rubber ring. Instead I found funny plastic stuff. It's sold in small packages in small grains.

When you put the grains in temperature over 60 C they soften and can be formed to any form.

So I filled the vents (to not to let my skin through) and made a collar inside the frontal opening of the tube.

All fine and great?

In principle, yes. After spending a night in my custom PA5k, I understood that everything's not fine. I removed the device (luckily I still have the spare key) to see that the spontaneous erection of the night had slightly ripped my piercing and it was quite sore.

So I put a short 5mm steel barbell with 10 mm balls through my PA piercing and will it there for a while, until I dare to put the lock back on. Maybe a couple of days. I also will remove the collar to not to have the same situation happening again.

Bloody hell :( I want to be caged :I But right now, the bottom of glans is quite sore and will not allow the cage back on :I My KH was sorry about the situation and very supportive.

My member is not enjoying the freedom :I The glans is sore and the rolled up foreskin is swollen quite a lot :I

My mistakes:

a) I enlarged the PA piercing too fast

b) I made the collar too tight

c) I used the smallest hook, which restricts the glans movements the most

Feeling a little down, but learning along the way ...

Anyway, the reshapeable plastic seems to be ideal solution for customising the PA5k (and other devices as well).

9. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    fffff.... case split :(

I took a look at the PA5K waiting for me getting safely back to it. The frame is split at the rear end of the bottom seam :I

I know that my dick is not the smallest but I could not imagine the muscle power it has :)

Will report to shop and ask for a suggestion.

10. akm3

akm3 Member

Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    These things split..a LOT.

I've found to help reduce it, you grip tightly around the cage and push the key into the lock far as you turn it. This puts less stress on the cage.

Midnight erection splits? Not much you can do about that. But the weakening from turning the key is reducible.

11. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    I'm quite sure I have a cure for that.

I mentioned having bought reshapeable plastic. By shaping a strengtening ring outside the cage, the load would not be just on the original frame. Will try that when healed.

12. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Hi JackStrap,

Will you share the name of this reshapeable plastic please. It sounds like a good thing and I'd like to get my hands on some to check it out.

By the way - my earlier posts in this thread show how I removed the ribs from my PA5000 in order to accommodate the foreskin without problems.

13. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    warning

warning: I have no idea how the plastic and human skin will react in the long or even short term. I assume it will ruin you dick useless, cause all possible kinds of cancer, make you lose your eyesight and ruin your crops.

That aside, here is some information...

Product name is ... well. Is not. It says "Mouldable thermoplastic" in the package. I bought mine from scandinavian general hardware store Clas Ohlson.

In the instruction guide in mentions Topform Svenska AB as "Generalagent". Email address is listed as well, topform@3mail.se.

The instrucion guide depicts plenty of possible uses for the stuff, but human genitals or chastity devices are not shown, so I assume the vendor does not endorse creating custom modifications to your ... well. Thingies.

This http://www.craft-products.com/proddetail.asp?prod=PP100 might be similar, I guess but do not know.

http://www.craft-products.com/polyform-plastic.asp gives more explanation on usage. I am positive that the creative minds on this board will have plenty of ideas :)

http://shapelock.com/ might present the same or similar material. http://www.micsaund.com/2006/03/13/plastic-you-can-mold-in-your-home-for-diy-projects/ mini review.

Cool! I'm getting excited about the possibilities of the stuff!

Attached Files:

14. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    If the stuff is OK for human skin contact, you could make pa5000 hooks any shape and thickness you like.

I'm afraid the stuff sticks to PA5000 frame when soft and might be deviously hard to completely remove.

So whatever you do, think first (which I did not:) :)

15. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    Yes, I took a hard look at those pictures earlier on. Thanks for sharing.

My problem seems to be that cage or not, my foresking swells morbidly, when rolled back for a longer period of time. I am not inclined to get rid of it, so something else must be done :)

16. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    I contacted the manufacturer and their message was:

Answer to your question

Due to the manufacturer the material is no toxic at all. So you may have it
    on the skin, whoever we do not recommend it inside the body.

Good luck.

Best regards

N.N

That being so, I guess we are quite free to create cages and devices and whatnot according to our imagination.

17. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks JackStrap for your comprehensive answer. Seems the stuff is known as Shapelock or Polyform, there's more detailed specs available from Dow's - they make it. I'll be buying some soon, and thanks for all the warnings - I'll be careful!

18. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    Please let us know, what kind of wicked things you created!

I understand it would be trivial to create spikes, rings, ridges, bumps all new or as additions to existing devices.

It would be even feasible to "clone" some existing design.

I paid 12.7 euros for 100 grams of the plastic, and that seems to be robbery :)

19. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Jackstrap,

Check the supplier in your own link, Bromley Crafts - they charge 4.95 for 250 grammes plus postage. They will supply to europe from ebay.co.uk

I'm intending to use it to repair and reinforce my PA5000. Apparently it can be coloured by mixing with powdered poster paint.

20. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Hi All,

Its been a while since I've posted. So time for an update on modificatons to the PA5000.

The aforementioned reshapeable plastic has been used and reused in trying to perfect the Waistcoat. I coloured it black by mixing in poster paint whilst the plastic was still hot. A skin of pastic around the tube has strengthened it to prevent a reoccurence of the splits. Furthermore I created a smaller neck to keep the glans in place - this was not successful, as getting the correct size to prevent retraction is not easy. Too small and it will breaak the very tender skin, and the shape seems to be very mportant too.

So, I have removed the neck and the 'O' ring. It is my intention to reconstruct some of the tube behind the glans in order to then cut it back to make more space for slippage, thus preventing the glans being trapped half in half out. Credit for this idea should go to JackStrap, he has a pic in his albums.

I now seem to find myself wondering if I could fashion a glans cover out of the plastic and have it slip on with the locking bar somehow?

Sorry no pics!

21. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    Wonderful.

I seem to get along with my modified 5000 quite fine. However I just got a few new ideas... I just have to figure out suitable materials and how to actually create the device that as of yet does not exist :)

Maybe I'll sketch up something for you comrades to laugh at.

22. Salvar

Salvar New member

Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    Hot damn, they still make that stuff? I'm getting so nostalgic right now...

23. druid

druid New member

Plymouth Devon UK
    Local Time:
    Hi
    Do you still use this site as would love some more information about the PA5K I have one and I am also not cut.
    Please feel free to PM me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice