What's a good full belt for less than $200?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by ace14165, Jun 28, 2020.

1. ace14165

ace14165 Member

Local Time:
    10:07 AM
    I really enjoy chastity, but ball-trap devices just don't work for me. So what's the best full belt for that budget?

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    Lol
    I don’t think such a thing exists. Hell for three to five times that you’d be hard pressed.

That said if anyone knows of something I would love to hear about it.

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    There seems to be a lot of interest and use of the new Chinese cable and cage designs. Not sure how long-term they are but several threads here discuss the options. Might work for you, as a start, as prices are reasonable.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  4. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    Anonoman likes this.
  5. Weber

Weber New member

Local Time:
    Danny15 and tomf_22033 like this.
  6. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
  7. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    Just a bit of context about why I'm not looking at neosteel etc: after having pain issues with the HTv4, I have been thinking about a full belt. My wife (a) doesn't care for the steel aesthetic and (b) is very money conscious. I think I could probably convince her to at least try a full belt, but it's gonna be a non-starter if it's a thousand USD.

I have been told that the "thong style" cable belt are going to be fairly insecure, so I have been looking at belts with a little more substance. I like these:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001296991835.html
    https://aliexpress.com/item/32956238868.html
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32908913443.html

I am wondering what issues I'm likely to run into with that kind of belt. What makes it inferior to a custom belt from neosteel, fancy steel, etc? I know that question probably sounds stupid, but I just genuinely don't know what features/facets of a full belt make it good or bad.

I have seen pictures of this kind of belt on a person. Some pictures show the rear hole positioned on top of the butt cheeks. Seems to me that the belt would be pretty loose and insecure if it were worn that way.

Then I've seen pictures where the rear hole is tighter up between the cheeks. How uncomfortable would that be? I mean, I've worn thongs for extended periods before and you "get used" to them at least to the point where they can be worn indefinitely. But that strap and the wide hole... can a person acclimate long term?

I would entertain that same style belt but with the single cable if it were secure. That said, I like the ones with the rear hole because it would restrict sexual access to the ass.

I guess my hope is that I could use a cheap chinese belt for a time and once my wife sees some success, it would probably open up the possibility of a custom belt. I just don't see my wife agreeing to a thousand $ gamble.

8. Tigerkralle

Tigerkralle Member

Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    It depends on your living conditions: For me a cable belt is the only thing I can waer without my kids notice that. A full width metal band around hips or waist would be too conspicuous. Security is a little bit difficultly, right. If the cables are too tight, they could cut into your skin. Otherwise you can move the cage until your friend can escape. It's tricky to find a god tradeoff between them.

There are different cages for the cable belts. I'll switch next year to something with protection against moving the tube aside, so the cables don't need so taut. And between ourselves - more blubber at your hips helps for this. :-D Or wear them on your hips (nothing for me because it's visible for other when you undress your top). On the other hand, most sports with more metal cages are problematic.

If you don't have such "problems" like kids or sports you could try something like on your links. Or - for more security - try this (with ball trap):
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000185145714.html
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001731654862.html

Good luck!

9. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    A fantasy

10. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    under $200? Questionable. All chinese belts that are under $200 can be bought for under 80 USD if you search enough.

For example this one:
    can be bought for just 45 USD.

Bruh, you got ripped off. You can find that design for 28 USD on alibaba. Search around more and you get much better deals. Unfortunately the text is just filled with garbage chinese translations with key words to bait early 2000s quality search engines so you'll have the best bet just searching chastity belt and searching within a price range above 20 USD and just sort by cheapest, and go through like 20 pages.

Last month I bought a knock-off evotion design (https://www.evotionwearables.com/cu...rap-chastity-device-with-frenum-barbell-j4xcy) for only 13 bucks with free shipping despit the original being TWENTY SEVEN TIMES THE COST, and as a bonus, in stainless steel. I'm still waiting for its arrival.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice