Permanently cutoff from PIV

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by HisFreakySide, Mar 22, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    That's a good question, and we didn't make our decision lightly. In fact, your suggestion is basically what we were already doing for the past several years. I think @b_quark beautifully explained the effects of such a decision and why we're happy with our arrangement. Attaching the word "forever" to this sort of commitment has increased the intensity of our lust for each other tenfold. It's like once again being those horny teenagers trying their hardest to not have PIV until marriage... except this time I'm also caged and denied orgasms.

Another benefit of taking PIV off the table is how it eliminated so much pressure that we were both feeling. She often felt guilty about how she could barely tolerate me inside her pussy; meanwhile, I felt guilty for never being able to pleasure her that way. It became a vicious cycle because by avoiding sex, we weren't getting any better at it- thus adding to the pressure. The longer we went without, the more we questioned if our relationship was healthy. Of course we were totally fine, but we'd always ask ourselves if we should be trying more often to do that thing that other couples do. Happy to say we don't have that problem anymore!

Finn-egan, Rectrix and b_quark like this.
  2. Eve

Eve Long term member

semi retired
    USA West Michigan
    Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    Well fokes the last three times my wife n I had piv sex I could tell she didn't enjoy it. I pump her 10 15 minutes and she just played there. Has not always been that way. Married for 25 years and first 10 years we had oral anal and vaginal then things tapered off some once a week n she stopped giving me oral but love me going down on her. Then 2 years ago sex pretty much stopped. I had started wearing a chasity cage 2 years before and she was kind of into it but she always wanted the cage off after I went down on her so we good fuck as she puts it. Well now that I am not working for the last 8 weeks I locked up five weeks ago. Last night she wanted sex. I went down on her and she had is for 30 minutes however there was no take the cage off so we can fuck! She told me she really really like that so I asker point blank and she said she prefers no penetration from my penis. So folks looks like we are also pussy free. Thanks all

3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    I love to be inside Mistress but orgasms are still incredible if she makes me O with her hand while telling me she has to keep her pussy fresh and ready for her boyfriend. If she still did that occasionally I could live with never being inside her again. I might change my mind though after a while if it became forbidden fruit.

diapered_sub and Rectrix like this.
  4. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    I would love to give my wife orgasms, whether oral or vaginal (we haven't tried anal). Unfortunately, she seems to have lost her libido and has no interest in any physical activity at all. Menopause is probably a big factor. I think part of my interest in chastity is to make up for this lack of attention; with me trying to turn a negative into a positive. I would be very happy to give up sex with my wife if she expressed a desire to tease me and hold my key. At least she would pay some attention to my need and frustration. It's not the lack of sex that I miss so much as the lack of desire and intimacy. We have talked about this often but without being able to resolve it. In general we have difficulty communicating our feelings - a long standing problem.

5. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    Offering a foot moisturising/massage etc last thing at night no talking maybe something on in the backround is nice intimacy and can be done for her

6. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    As terms of stricter chastity evolved,
    PIV eventually disappeared and became a distant memory brought only to day for teasing purposes.
    Once this is deeply embedded in your brain, I consider it supports the mindset of submissiveness and helps focusing on servicing your KH/Wife.

7. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:

Absolutely true. There's a big difference between a regular, and a bdsm relationship. Suffering for, and pleasing the person who you have given control over to, gives more pleasure, than having sexual pleasure. I get super frustrated, especially with the lockdown as I only get to see my keyholder/owner from a distance as we don't live together. I hadn't realized how much frustration is removed by being able to serve and give pleasure until then. When I'm serving, I am much more calm and centered. I receive no pleasure from my keyholder. Just sensual pain. With my wife, I use the strap-on and find that gives some pleasure, but it's all about her pleasure and orgasm. For me, surrendering my own sexual pleasure and being denied it, is the most sexual and sensual thing I can do with them. Once I was fully denied erections, that was the turning point to me becoming service oriented and submissive to my keyholder and my wife.

masohedo likes this.
  8. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    My wife says slaves don't get to fuck their mistresses. So in past years pussy-free depended on whether she was vanilla or mistress. Right now, she is mistress and once again wants me to never have another orgasm. As much as I desire pussy, I am way turned on by dominance and accept her sentence.

Helena, b_quark and nrbill like this.
  9. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    My wife has hit a period where she not interested in PIV - in the last 3-4 years maybe 4 times and the last was last year .
    She didn’t enjoy it and after 1-3 min just she kill the attempt - she not interest in kh of chastity but I just stay locked unless I have doc appt
    She ignores my chastity - but she doesn’t say or do anything to stop it - we going on 33 years of marriage- she prefers here toys over me and rarely asks for my help to get off

Slave to Wife likes this.
  10. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    My ex-Mistress was the same as your wife. I wasn't permitted to have erections, cum, or have intercourse, forever. She was wonderful and I agreed with everything she wanted to do as owner of my penis.

Helena and Slave to Wife like this.
  11. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I don't want to prompt wifey, but I would love her to tell me That I,ll never get the chance to enter her pussy ever again with my cock, only my tongue.

Slave to Wife likes this.
  12. branded_hubby

branded_hubby Junior Member

Domestic submissive
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    I've gotten PIV like twice in the last 10 years, but have been told it won't happen again (unless if I'm lucky it's maybe one single penetration as a reminder of what I've lost). Oral is a thing of the past for me now too - but not for her! :)

Helena and Ron33 like this.
  13. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My Wife(KH) and I haven't had PIV for years. When she turned 60, it started to hurt her. We had a great sex life before that. Up until she put me chastity, she would give me blow jobs and hand jobs when ever I wanted. The we started MC. Once in the cage, she has full control of both our orgasms. She will masturbate in front of me and sometimes let me join in. And when I'm allowed to cum, I have to masturbate for her...

Rectrix and Ron33 like this.
  14. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have not had taken my wife to orgasm during PIV only by oral and fingers. I cant keep it together long enough to make it happen. 6 weeks ago we have PIV before that is was 1 year plus. I have only been locked for a month. I came up with the idea to lock to help us as a couple and stop masterbating. If we never do it again I still am hers to command. I have learned in the last month to much of a males life is put into trying to get into that warm wet place.

15. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I wonder if she will get frustrated at some point with this and take up as a hotwife, looking for cock ?

16. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    My Wife and I have piv infrequently. I am unable to give Her an orgasm. I think we would both be happier if we agreed to stop piv permanently

Its good for me to read this thread

Rectrix and Guest 2684 like this.
  17. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My wife doesn't enjoy PIV much. It used to be a size thing (gloat), but now its an age thing too (I'm not calling her old!). What we used to do all these years ago we're just not up to it any more.

Specific answers: can't remember; why do something that is no enjoyable; any sexual contact resulting in one or more orgasms is sex; she's happy with tongues and fingers.

Anyway she says she's a lot more satisfied when I make her orgasm using my tongue only

MouseTee and Susanstoy91 like this.
  18. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    It is also a things mine is OK with, she still love PIV but I get nimbbled as I don't have to feel orgasm on my side and stay chaste. But as time pass, orgasm with fingers and tongue only become proeminent over PIV.

19. racyphoto

racyphoto Her Playtoy

Local Time:

Attached Files:

613CuckLock likes this.
  20. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    Maybe, but she has never indicated that she would want to go this route. Quite the opposite actually, and far be it from me to push her in that direction. Like I said, she's very aware of my interest in this kind of arrangement, and the option continues to be there. You guys would be the first to know if anything of the sort were to happen!

21. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    To update: my wife has recently decided she will let me please her with my tongue when she gets the urge, but nothing else. I am not allowed to ask her if she's in the mood. She will tell me when. My job is to serve her whenever she commands me. When she told me this I felt like crying, I was so happy for the renewed intimacy. I think I'm starting to cross the line from submissive to slave.

22. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    For me, the most important aspect of sex is feeling intimacy. That is what I find most fulfilling and it's what I'm always looking to achieve during any sexual encounter, not orgasm.

Taking away the option of PIV sex and me achieving orgasm actually feels more intimate to me, more emotionally (maybe spiritually?) fulfilling. To me that connection is electric.

The difficulty is when my partner feels they need PIV to get their 'needed dose' of intimacy. That disconnect in how we experience intimacy is always a challenge to negotiate. When I'm in the right headspace then I can feel like it's very intimate as an act of submissive service to them but headspace is a finicky thing. Sometimes I wish my brain was wired more 'traditionally' so that sex and intimacy wasn't this convoluted and complicated synaptic dance.

So, if I had a partner than didn't need PIV sex with me for them to feel that intense connection and intimacy we crave, than I would be elated. Being "pussy free" is actually liberating for me, not constraining. Sadly my marriage came to an end (for unrelated reasons) just as we reached the point of being on the same plane of thought and feeling when it came to PIV so we never explored that too deeply.

Finn-egan and Lazlo Toth like this.
  23. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I agree about imtimacy. Sorry to hear about your marriage.

Finn-egan likes this.
  24. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Beautifully said. I think you're right. Being "pussy free" is a liberation to deeper pleasures and intimacy. She isn't denying him PIV because she hates him.....she is denying him because she loves him.

So it may follow that SOME forms of cuckolding are to affirm her love for her husband. She is having sex with the other man to PROVE that she is denying her husband not because she dislikes intercourse, it's because she knows that her HUSBAND is better off without it.

Rectrix likes this.
  25. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    Some of us on this site are not just cutoff from PIV but all forms. I have been in total denial for 45 days and counting. But still love making my KEYHOLDER emotionally happy just with being a being a better hisband

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice