The dating app that changed everything, Part 1

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Greggy, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Greggy

Greggy New member

Local Time:
    5:26 PM
    Technology has changed dating. That’s for sure. It started with apps like Bumble that put control of initiating conversations into women’s hands, but what really changed everything was a startup called ‘Honey’. The idea seemed comical - a dating app where all of the guys on it were locked in chastity cages. It was aimed at a niche community of enthusiasts who wanted someone who was excited about chastity play, but the founders never predicted the huge unintended consequences.

As news spread to the mainstream, initially through a series of joke articles, ‘tourists’ started to appear on the app. Women who wanted to experience the novelty of a date with a man wearing a chastity cage. While it often started as a joke, they seemed to like the experience. As Honey adapted its business model, it allowed other apps to use its API, so that Tinder and Match profiles started carrying the tag ‘Honey Lock preferred’ to indicate that they gave preference to men who were locked.

The pressure built slowly, but the number of women willing to take a chance on a guy with a Honey Lock grew. The device gave a sense of safety and removed the feeling of sexual obligation, and women loved it. Gradually, and often reluctantly, more guys started to opt in, first at a trickle, then at the tipping point, a flood. Honey opened more and more ‘Honey Pot’ storefronts where guys could be fitted with their distinctive bright orange metal cages. They sold the cage, and then a subscription plan. Each month of subscription came with a certain number of codes. Starting at three for the most affordable plan, the wearer could invite a woman through the Honey app, giving her the code to his device. If she wanted to, she could then unlock his device.

And so, I found myself sitting in the waiting room at one of the Honey Pot facilities, a bright glass fronted building with friendly orange decor. Twiddling my thumbs nervously, I waited for my name to be called, hoping that I was doing the right thing. For three months now every contact on any app had stalled when the woman asked some variation of “You are on Honey, right?” and fizzled after I confessed that I was not. The final straw was yesterday, when a cute brunette called Claire had messaged me - saying “Hey - I’d love to meet you - text me when you’re on Honey!”

“Greg?” A woman asked, breaking my concentration as she emerged from one of the fitting rooms wearing a lab coat and carrying a tablet. I stood up, nodding self consciously, feeling that everyone else’s eyes are on me as I followed her through the door. The room was small, resembling a medical office.

“Okaaay…” She said breezily, scrolling on the tablet. “It looks like you have selected a three month subscription with three codes per month?”

“Erm, yes.” I said, looking down, blushing with embarrassment. Tall, with long hair platted down her back, she was plain, but not unattractive.

“Good - well - there’s nothing to be nervous about, you’ve pre-signed the on-line paperwork, but I just want to go over the agreement with you and then we’ll go ahead and get you fitted, ok?” She smiled as I nodded. “So - you are committing to a number of behavioral guidelines. First, you are not permitted to tamper with or attempt to defeat the device in any way. It is there to prevent you from achieving orgasm, and it is equipped with sophisticated electronic monitoring equipment. Undue pressure, any vibration at all, or too much movement will all trigger a ‘lock-up’ mode. The device will stop responding to codes and will alert the company. Your subscription and deposit will be forfeit. You will be able to return the device at the end of your subscription period, but not before. Short story - don’t mess with it - do you understand?” She grinned mischievously, looking me in the eye.

I nodded. “Y-yes.” I managed. “I-I understand.”

“Good!” She grinned. “Now, it’s not all bad! As you know, you can invite women to pick up an unlock code through the Honey app. Each time you invite you use up one of your codes, regardless of whether it is used to release you. The code remains valid until you invite another woman though. Just be aware that if you make another invite, the previous code is invalidated. This just means that you can’t have more than one key holder at a time - do you understand?”

“Yes - yes I do.” I nodded.

“OK, and lastly, each use of the code by a woman authorizes the device to come off for 90 minutes. The woman can authorize extensions, but it is your responsibly to ensure that you are re-locked before the authorization period expires. Any violation of this rule results in a lockup and forfeiture. Is that clear?”

“Yes - you’re - you’re going to show me how to do that, right?”

“Yes.” She said, grinning. “Why don’t you take off your pants and underwear and hop up onto the table.” She reached for a cardboard box and deftly opened it while I unbuttoned my belt self-consciously. Instinctively I turned my back as I took off my shoes, then pulled my trousers and pants down. Folding them neatly, I sat on the table as she watched with what looked like professional interest. “OK - I need you to open your legs and put your feet in the stirrups.” She laughed, watching my knees locked together in modest embarrassment. “Don’t worry - I’ve seen it all before.”

Taking a deep breath, I spread my thighs, letting my ankles rest in the sheepskin foot rests. “You know, women deal with this every time they go to the Doctor, so don’t feel too bad!” The feeling of vulnerability and humiliation was worse than I expected, and I felt my face flush with embarrassment as she produced the bright orange device from the box.

“OK - so there are two parts.” She said, holding one in each hand. “This ring goes around the shaft of your penis and behind your testicles, and this cage clips onto it, enclosing the penis and securing the balls in place. It’s hardened steel, with a covering of skin-tone synthetic rubber to increase comfort. The cage comes off when authorized, but the ring stays on at all times.”

I nodded as she stepped between my legs, grasping my balls in one hand. I gasped at the sensation, feeling my body react instantly to the stimulation. She laughed, tenderly pushing first one, then the other ball through the ring with a skilled motion. The feeling was uncomfortable, but not painful. Before I could gather my thoughts, I felt her firm touch massage my still soft penis through the ring, my anxiety rising as I felt my cock stiffen under the unusual touch.

“Don’t worry Greg.” She chuckled, watching my penis respond involuntarily to her touch. “That’s quite normal. We’ll just wait a moment while you calm down and then I will let you fit the cage. You’ll want to push your penis right inside, then align the pins on the cage with the holes in the ring. Make sure the cage is pointed downwards!” She handed me the orange device, and I examined the steel cage, nervously letting the tip of my penis rest at the entrance. The cold touch helped to soften my manhood, and in moments I was able to stuff myself inside the tiny prison. A solid ‘click’ signaled that it was firmly installed, and as I tugged softly I understood for the first time how secure it was.

“Good.” She said, playfully running her fingers over my exposed scrotum, making my balls tighten reflexively and my cock sell inside the steel tube. “First time! Now, it’s important to clean using a shower head every day, and let it dry, but otherwise you just use the app to invite key holders to unlock you. You can come back if you have any issues, but release will only be authorized for medical reasons. OK! Now you can get dressed, and unless you have any problems I will see you in three months! I think you’re going to enjoy Honey!”

——

The device felt uncomfortable as I sat in my car in the parking lot, letting my heart rate return to normal as I tried to find a comfortable position where the strange weight would not pinch or tug. I pulled up the app on my phone, and texted Claire back. “I’m on Honey! Let me know when you’re around!” As I was driving home I heard my phone ping, and pulled over, impatient to read the message.

“Great news Greg! I’m still interested in meeting for a drink, but it looks like you got fitted today? I don’t meet guys who have had release in the last four days - I find dates go much better that way! How about next Saturday?” Next Saturday? That’s eight days away I thought, confused and exasperated.

“OK - sure.” I texted back, already beginning to scroll though the app looking for other matches.

“Great!” Claire texted almost immediately. “Invite me on Honey and I will get your code - see you next Saturday - you can pick the place!” My heart sank as I realized what she was asking. Once she had my code, that would mean I could not ask for release from anyone else. As I drove home I pondered the predicament, weighing the prospect of eight days without orgasm against the potential of loosing Claire’s interest, and the likelihood that any other women would respond differently.

As I drew into the driveway I had made up my mind. In the Honey app I selected Claire’s profile, and clicked the ‘Send Honey Invite’ icon. A confirmation message popped up, asking me whether I was sure I wanted to use one of my three codes this month. ‘Yes’ I clicked, hearing the ‘woosh’ sound as the invite was sent.

An hour later, Claire texted back. “Thnx! Enjoy your week!” And suddenly the reality of my situation began to sink in. The first evening was much, much more difficult than I had imagined, the device a constant reminder of my inability to control my release. The next day was worse. My mind raced, every woman I saw brought to mind my desire, and my inability to satiate it.

By the third day I began to feel more insidious effects. Women who I would have passed on the street without a second glance began to draw my attention. Plain, plump, unattractive, all of them grabbed my notice in the way a supermodel would have a few days ago. I could feel my hormones acting on my brain, desperately signaling that my body needed release. I began to dread interactions with women, knowing that they would leave me flushed and frustrated, my eager cock straining painfully in its cruel metal prison.

Somehow, endless hour by endless hour, frustrating day by frustrating day, the week passed, and, having arrived half an hour early, I sat nursing a beer in the bar where Claire and I had agreed to meet. The agreed time passed, and just as I was wondering whether she would show up I saw her enter the room. The app didn’t do her justice, she looked stunning, her long hair loose on her shoulders, her round face charming and sweet as she spotted me a grinned. Her simple white blouse and dark green skirt gave her a quiet elegance that intoxicated me. “Greg!” She called out, coming to join me. “Good to see you! How are you doing?”

“Great!” I managed. “So good to finally meet you!” We exchanged small talk, I bought her a beer, one beer turned into two, and then three, and drinks turned into dinner. I was elated when she asked me whether I wanted to come back to her apartment. A short Uber ride, and she clumsily unlocked the door, leading me into the living room of her neat home.

“So here’s the grand tour!” She said, pointing out the kitchen, the bathroom, and then leading me by the hand, opened another door. “And here.” She said coyly. “Is the bedroom.” Taking both my hands in hers, she fell backwards onto the double bed, laughing drunkenly as she pulled me on top of her. Our mouths touched, and we kissed passionately, relaxing into each other as our hands began to caress the other’s body through their clothes.

“Hmmm….” She moaned softly as my hand brushed her breast through her light blouse. She unbuttoned her top with uncoordinated urgency, releasing her bra and discarding both as her breasts hung free. As I gazed admiringly she placed her hands on either side of my head, pushing me gently but firmly down her slender body. Taking the hint, I moved down, grasping her skirt and pulling while she wriggled her hips, helping me remove her panties at the same time. I knelt between her open thighs, gazing for a moment at her womanhood, unable to believe that this was finally happening. Her pussy was covered by a neat triangle of dark hair, but I could see her lips already glistening with arousal.

I lowered my head between her creamy legs, breathing in the musky scent of her sex, then began to place light kisses on her inner thighs as I used my fingers to tease the edges of her vulva. She sighed encouragingly, thrusting her hips as she pushed my face into her unshaven bush. My nose and mouth parted her inner labia, the swollen lips giving way to my tongue as I lapped and probed, using my fingers to massage her outer vulva as my face explored her swollen and wet cleft. “Oh Greg!” She whispered. “The feels amazing - please don’t stop!”

The taste of her filled my consciousness, pressing any thought except the need to be one with her out of my mind. My cock strained eagerly, the pain of its attempted erection forgotten as my arousal soared. I lost all track of time as she began to moan, rhythmically humping my face, her hands pressing my tongue onto her swollen clitoris. Her moans turned to shouts, then a loud scream of “Y-yeeeeeesssss! Oh don’t stop don’t stop don’t stop Greg oh yeeeeessssss!” As I felt her pussy contract and spasm in orgasm.

Her body collapsed, a sheen of sweat covering her skin, her face flushed and grinning. “Mmmm. Take your clothes off Greg and cuddle me.” She whispered coyly, and I obeyed immediately, watching her stretch luxuriously, yawning as she idly cupped one breast in her hand.

Naked except for my orange cage, I lay down on top of her, whispering in her ear. “Would you release me now?”

“Hmm?” She said, guiding me into a spooning position as she rolled over, then pulling my arm to rest one of my hands on her breast. “Cuddle me Greg.” She mumbled. “I’m sorry - I always feel sleepy after I cum.” She wriggled luxuriously, pushing her small body against mine, nestling herself into my protective embrace. I tried to breathe deeply, to stop my body from moving instinctively, but my hips began to thrust gently, my caged cock unbearably hungry for stimulation as it slid uselessly against her soft buttocks.

“Mmmm. Not tonight Greg.” She mumbled sleepily. “Maybe tomorrow if I get a good night’s sleep.” My heart pounded uncontrollably, my cock in desperate agony at its unmet hunger. My brain languished helplessly, marinaded in its own hormones and the enthralling pheromones of her sex. How long I lay there, the paradise of release tantalizingly close but impossibly far until I fell asleep I don’t know, but it felt like painful hours.

The bright light of day and a painfully thwarted morning erection woke me, and reality suddenly replaced my dreams of sexual release. “Good morning Greg!” Claire stretched luxuriously, smiling at my longing gaze at her still naked body. “Last night was beautiful. I have go to work in a few minutes, but if you like I can give you a little something to keep you thinking about me until we can see each other next?”

I nodded eagerly. “Yes - yes please, I’d love that. I feel so turned on by you.” I said, my eyes unable to look away from her sensuous curves.

She wriggled, cat like, brushing her disheveled hair from her face. “Ok - turn around while I put these on you and I’ll release your cage.” She said playfully, producing a pair of shiny handcuffs. Too worried about loosing the offer of release to question the cuffs, I offered my wrists, allowing her to restrain my hands behind my back and then to guide me down to lie on the bed, my legs open in hopeful expectation.

She knelt in front of me, cupping my balls in her small hand, making me whimper with excited need, all conscious thought driven from my mind by my animal instincts. “How does that feel, Greg?” She teased.

“It feels amazing.” I gasped. “I need you, please, please let me cum Claire I feel so so turned on.” My hips humped uselessly as she let her fingers play on my agonized balls. Reaching for her phone, she unlocked it with one hand, tapping a code into the app. I felt the device ‘click’ as the pins released, letting the cage come loose from the ring. My cock stood to attention as she reached down, slowly removing the metal restraint and letting my hungry manhood salute her.

“You were beautiful last night Greg.” She said, reaching over and taking my cock in her hands. The feeling was the most intense arousal I had ever had. My eyes met hers, and my breathing started to come in quick shallow gasps. She held my gaze as she started to slowly and gently move her fingers up and down my thick shaft, letting her tips linger momentarily on my purple glans with each stroke. My eyes studied hers intently, her brown corneas pools of luxurious pleasure, my body melting under her exquisite caresses.

“Oh God yes please oh please!” I heard myself cry out, my mouth open, my mind awash with the hormones of arousal. I felt one of her hands cup my balls, gasping again as she continued to slowly pump my aching cock. I felt my body begin to shudder, my breath still ragged as the stimulation built, knowing my orgasm was only moments away.

“Oh Yes!” I gasped. “Yes please oh yes! I’m going to cum oh yes!” My hips thrust uncontrollably, but suddenly her fingers were wrapped tightly around the base of my shaft, gripping me firmly while she smiled coyly at me.

“Not quite yet Greg.” She giggled. “Tell me how you feel.”

“Oh please! Its too much!” I babbled.”Please please! I’ll do anything, please please let me cum!”

“Hmmm…” She smirked, letting her fingers lightly tease my scrotum. “That sounds good. I’d like to see you again Greg. Would you like that?” I felt her hand on my shaft again, resuming her slow stroke, even softer and slower this time.

“Yes! Oh yes! Please yes!” I begged.

“How about tomorrow night?” She offered flirtatiously, pausing her strokes and letting my cock spasm uselessly.

“T-tomorrow? But - but that’s - no - please!” I mumbled, horrified to feel the absence of her touch once more.

“Is that a ‘no’ Greg?” She asked, frowning, and sitting up?

“No - I mean yes - I mean of course, I would love to see you again tomorrow night.”

“Oh good!” She said, reaching for the orange cage and looking with curiosity at my desperately needful cock. “Let’s just wait for Mr Impatient here to clm down and we can get you put away safely.”

“Oh no - please - please - could you - just one or two more strokes - please I need it!”

She shook her head in mock disapproval. “Oh I don’t think so - I think I enjoy how motivated you are right now. There’s no chance you’re going to be late tomorrow! Now, if I hear any more protests I might have to reschedule for next week!”

Noah B., BR_Saiph, asastype and 20 others like this.
  2. Mustafa necati özdemir

Local Time:
    3:26 AM
    I was expecting her demanding money at the end of the story.

tiger45 likes this.
  3. slavesw

slavesw Long term member

United States, Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    8:26 PM
    Great story and an even better idea, hope it continues and becomes reality.

4. Tieme

Tieme Active member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    really amazing story

5. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Great so far. Can't wait to see where it leads to

6. Tieme

Tieme Active member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    i really hope this could be reality!

7. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I really like the idea of this story, but one thing doesn't quite make sense, and I can't get past it.
    If he doesn't re-lock it within the 90 minutes, how in the world can that violation "result in a lockup"? The device is off, so unless he puts it back on, there's no way any electronic program can lock it on him. Something is missing here.

8. Noah B.

Noah B. New member

Kentucky, USA
    Local Time:
    Great story and a cool idea. "Voluntary" mainstream chastity is always a big turn on. Can't wait to see where this goes.

9. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Very nice. I can feel his frustration myself. I'm waiting, just like him for the next date.

10. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    There are quite a few of these stories either here or at literotica.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice